Bonkohara tweeted that they are starting to send out the Phantasy Star Online 2 Alpha Test winner emails. Check your email box and spam folders to see if you got in. If you were invited you can sign into the PSO2 Alpha Test Login site here.
A second round of emails were sent in today (jan 24th), meaning most of us foreigners should have gotten in by now, specifically those who lost out on the first alpha test.
Sakai plans to announce the dates of when the Alpha Test 2 will start later this week.
- You must write （C）SEGA in all of your screenshots that you release to the public.
- In addition if you are posting images on a site, please write something like, "These screenshots are from "Phantasy Star Online 2 Alpha Test 2", since this game is currently under development, the contents may not reflect the final version. Additionally, such contents may be improved upon in the future. Phantasy Star Online 2 Official Site http://pso2.jp"
- You can crop and resize your images, as well as photo manipulate them to censor the names of your character and player ID names.
- If you use the in-game screenshot feature it will automatically append Sega's copyright text for you. In fact, please use the in-game screenshot feature because there is a function that lets you remove your name/id and interface from your screenshots.
- In your videos please add the copyright notice （C）SEGA for more than 2 seconds at the beginning and end of your video.
- In your video description you are required to put the Japanese notice first: 「『PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2』α2テストにおいて撮影された実機動画です。開発中のため、正式版とは異なる内容であり、今後改良される可能性があります。」『PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2』公式サイト http://pso2.jp/
- In addition you can add a description like, "The following video contains footage of "Phantasy Star Online 2 2nd Alpha Test", since this game is currently under development, the contents may not reflect the final version. Additionally, such contents may be improved upon in the future. Phantasy Star Online 2 Official Site http://pso2.jp"
- You are prohibited from altering your PSO2 Alpha Test 2 footage where you use other videos and music or change the playback speed.
- However you may modify the footage to obscure your player names and ID and append the notice as previously mentioned.
- If you are live streaming, it is recommended you get consent from other players featured in that footage before you start streaming.
- When other player character names, player ID names, and chat logs are displayed in your screenshot/movie, you can either obscure them before you show it to the public or get the other player's permission.
- One person requested PSO2 should have voice chat.