~ November 24th ~
- Updated ★13 NT weapon drop changes.
Annette Stops By
Appearing November 24th ~ January 11th
Annette, known for her role in PSO2es, is taking a short trip to the ARKS Lobby. Apart from her partner card, she offers [Flower Bookmarks] as a reward for clearing her client orders. These can be exchanged at her shop for, among other things, the [＊Annette Makura ] camo and [PSO2es Mat].
Second Solo Extreme Quest
The [Corrupted Boundary] Extreme Quest marks the second quest of its kind, daring players to go solo in considerably challenging scenarios. The name of the game this time around is defeating the primary foe(s) before enemy reinforcements arrive. Get your character in tiptop shape and aim for all ten stages!
Clearing the quest will net you a new title to mark your skillful display, and a new reward for the creation of Skill Rings with a coat of arms effect. You’ll need just one Extreme Pass to participate; an adjustment that will also apply to Heaven & Hell.
Episode 4: Chapter 6
Having found her reason to fight, Hitsugi rejoins her friends to form a plan and retrieve what’s been lost. Kohri, once her closest friend, stirs about as a new disturbance befalls Earth.
Phantoms with Darker characteristics will appear within the Story Quest. But, by meeting a certain condition…
Gathering Spots are popping up in the Subterranean Tunnels and Shironia! With this comes new Skill Rings and Cuisines to whip up.
New Skill Rings
Put those hard earned gathering materials to good use by crafting a new set of Skill Rings with interesting effects.
L / Slow Fi-Action
- Reduces the speed of Fighter weapon actions.
L / PB Homing
- Adds a homing ability to the Photon Blades.
L / Peace Zondeel
- Prevents the detonation of Zondeel.
L / Near Auto Target
- Waving the takt once makes the pet automatically attack enemies targeted by the player.
L / Jumping Dodge
- An active skill that quickly lifts the player into the air.
R / Tech Arts JA PP S
- Reduces PP Costs when connecting different PAs/Technics with a Just Attack.
R / Effort Symbol <class>
- Displays a class symbol on your hand.
Collection Sheet Results
A Collection Sheet’s required items will now display the text “GET!” when at 100% completion.
Following the release of new Story Events, players will have the ability to teleport directly to the Bridge when contacted by Xiera in the lobby.
Net Café Connection Time
Your total connection time can now be checked at the Net Café Counter.
My Shop Search Category
An “All Weapons” search category has been added for displaying both New and Old-Type weaponry.
My Fashion Naming
Registering a My Fashion preset will now prompt players to choose a name.
Victory Pose Expansion
Ten additional lobby actions join the selection of eligible victory pose animations.
New Control Option
A new keybinding setting for “Weapon Actions” will be added to the Options menu.
Appraisal Shop Expansion
Several new features are headed to the Item Appraisal Shop. First of all, players can finally appraise multiple items at once. In addition, ★13 items will display with a unique icon to distinguish themselves from other rarities among the list.
You’ll now be given the option to use Advanced Appraisals. While this will cost significantly more, it will provide your weapon with better special abilities, and improved grind/elemental values.
Special Ability Factor
When grinding a New-Type weapon (excluding Takts) to +35, its hidden [Special Ability Factor] becomes unlocked. This factor does not come into effect right away, however. You’ll have to first affix said factor as a powerful special ability at the Item Lab. You can also check which factor the weapon has from your Item Pack.
New Weaponoid Potentials
New Weaponoid Potentials will be coming to Monkey King Bar, Narl Crescent, Rock Knuckle, and Tourmalinca.
Ride Roid: Auto Type
A new setting in options will allow you to switch between automatic or manual control of the Ride Roid. Use the [Auto Type] setting to have your Ride Roid automatically advance forward.
Summoner Balance Adjustments
- Point Assist and Support Fire’s effect will also apply to your character.
- Subclass Grow Up will now become a default skill.
- Applied Skill Points will return unused to those who’ve already learned the skill.
- Relaxed the number of combos to reach a Fever.
- Increased the chances for a Fever to occur.
- Increased the number of added combos with the Completion Bonus.
- Made it harder to flinch while Fishing and Harvesting.
- Adjusted the timing of the circle that displays for Fishing.
- Relaxed the number of materials required for Gathering Client Orders.
- Added new Daily Orders, and increased the number of orders that appear each day.
Cuisine Effect Extension
- Extended the effect duration to 30 minutes for Jerky, Meat Stir Fry, and Marinade.
★13 Weapon Drop Stat Changes
★13 Weapons will now be set with the following random values when they drop.
- A maximum elemental value of up to 60%, instead of 50%.
- (EDIT) ★13 NT weapons will drop in the state in which their grind cap has extended to [+31 ~ +34].
- (You’ll still need to grind up to those values, but you’ll need less of the same weapons to reach +35)
The above two statements do not apply to item drops from Collection File rewards.
Brilliant Winter (AC Scratch)
Fashionable winter wear is in store with new casual jackets and a trench coat! Annette’s outfit will also be included in the scratch.