Boost Event Campaign
From June 3rd through June 9th, the following contents will receive a boost:
- June 3rd: Meseta + 200%
- June 4th: EXP + 50%
- June 7th: Rare Drop Boost + 50%
The effect applies 0:00 ~ 24:00 JST on the target day. (They did not specify whether the boost continues after that specific day.)
Client Order Campaign 10
Everyone who clears the following client orders will receive several prizes.
- May 29th through June 5th's Maintenance
(1) Clear Xie's client order 探せ！フログ・ラッピー！？ Find! Frog Rappy!? by acquiring three 虹色の小さな花 yellow box drops from Frog Rappies to receive:
- EXP+50% (×2)
- Meseta+50% (×4)
(2) Clear Revelle's client order マイルドマイルド・マーダー・III Mild Mild Murder 3 by defeating 20 El Dagans to receive:
- Rare Drop Boost+50% (×2)
- Grind Risk Reduction (+1) (×2)
- Grinder (×30)
- June 12th
- Can be picked up through Special Storage.
SEGA ID and AC Website are Currently Down
Due to hardware issues, SEGA has temporarily suspended the following:
- SEGA ID Management Page
- Sega ID Registration Page
- AC Charging Site
- One Time Password Registration Page
- Verification Key Emails (When switching PCs)
Have Peace of Mind with a One-time Password!
There are two security measures in place so far; the authentication key emails when switching PCs, and a One-time password service for the SEGA ID Management page. After June 5th, the One-time password service can now be used when logging into the PC version of the game.
This service is available as a means to provide security against unauthorized access to player accounts. By activating this service, a One-time password will be required for both logging into the SEGA ID account as well as resetting the password. Thanks to this service, even if someone gains unauthorized access into your email account, they will not be able to change the SEGA ID password.
- One-time passwords are not available for Playstation Vita logins at this time.
- Those who register a One-time password will receive presents in an upcoming campaign. We'll have more details about this campaign once it is available.
After June 5th, Sega will also compensate for lost or stolen items if the player's account was compromised. However, this form of support is only available to One-time password enabled accounts. In other words, accounts that do not activate the One-time password service will not be able to file for compensation in the future.