Phantasy Star Online 2 will be undergoing emergency maintenance on February 25th, 2013.
- Launcher: Version 01.05.03
- Client: ver 1.0301.0 [DarK-SuN’s Windows Permissions Fix]
- Corrected a bug where Equipment Set Effects were not applied correctly.
- Corrected a bug where an item drop from Nordiransa had blank details. This item was removed from the game, however, they have confirmed that it might show up as a blank space in your Weapon Collection menu at the Visiphone.
- Corrected a bug where under certain conditions, the game would crash when saving symbol art from history.
- Corrected a bug where some hairstyles clipped through the body.
- Corrected a bug where the input form would change when entering text.
- Corrected a bug with gamepads where the button that closes the weapon/subpalette moved to another location.
- For load reduction measures when searching for items in My Shop, items will be removed from the market and sent to the special storage box after 60 days have passed based on the date and time from (1) when you last logged in or (2) when the My Shop expires; whichever number of days is greater.
For compensation, they will distribute “Rare Drop Boost + 250%” x1 “Grind Success + 20%” x1 and “Grind Risk Reduction (-1)” x6 if you logged in between February 20th, 2013 through February 25th, 2013 prior to maintenance. These will be sent to your special storage sometime in the future.
Campaign Item Rewards Date Change
The following Campaign rewards will be distributed on Feb 28th, 2013
- Emergency Quest Campaign 5
- Valentine’s Campaign -2-
- Comeback and Thanks Campaign
Friend Invitation System Bug
- There is a bug where you may not receive the items for the Friend Invitation System even when you reach level 30. The Development Team will correct this problem and distribute the missing items some other time.
- Equipment set effects were not applied successfully
- Various other bug fixes
- Monday 25th February @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- Sunday 24th February @ 9:00 PM ~ 3:00 AM EST
- Other Time Zones