The class level cap rises to level 80 at last in a new update for PSO2!
March 22nd Maintenance
- 3/22/2017 @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 3/21/2017 @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- 3/22/2017 @ 10:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 3/21/2017 @ 9:55 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
March 22nd Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.03
- Client: ver. 4.0802.0
- Patch Size: 447 MB (PC) / xx (PS4) / 427 MB (Vita)
ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017：Web Panel Rewards（1）
- 1000 FUN Ticket
- Casino Coin Pass (x3)
- Lambda Grinder (x30)
- Photon Sphere (x10)
- +50% Grind Great Success Rate (x5)
- +40% Ability Affixing Success
ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017：Web Panel Rewards（2）
- 50 Collecting Stamina Drink (x2)
- 50 Fishing Stamina Drink (x2)
- PA Fragment (S-ATK) x30
- PA Fragment (R-ATK) x30
- PA Fragment (T-ATK) x30
- Liliparium Full Charge
ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017：Web Panel Rewards（3）
- ＊Vita Glaive
- ＊Vita Pisastian
- ＊Vita Cane
- ＊Vita T Blade
Kuro Suit Mini was also given out as a Campaign Reward only to those who qualify.
- You can now unlock class level 80 by clearing Client Orders specific to your class. Each Client Order requires two distinct Titles. You can learn more about the conditions for each Title by heading to the Class Level 80 Unlocking Guide.
- Once you acquire these Titles, head to Koffie and select the client order that matches the class you wish to raise.
- Koffie’s Client Order: レベル75制限解除試験・XX
(Replace XX with your class abbreviation.)
Due to the above changes, an [All Skill Tree Reset Pass] will be distributed. You can claim this item from the [Character] section of the [Campaign Reward Receipt] menu in the Visiphone.
ARKS Bingo Card
- スプリング2017ビンゴ【裏】 (Spring 2017 Bingo [Reverse])
- Available until May 10th
- Orbit Collection (Until May 24th, 2017)
- Aura Collection (Until March 21st, 2018)
Limited Time Client Orders
- Gene and Bruno
- Available until June 7th
Prescheduled Emergency Quest
- 採掘基地防衛訓練：ＶＲ (Base Defense Training: VR)
- Extra Hard difficulty requires class level 70/70 or higher.
- Added new Client Orders
- Added new Interrupt Events
- Gene (Stella Innocent)
Partial New Item Listing
- Added new potential abilities
Gene Exchange Shop
- Added an exchange shop to Gene until June 7th
- Updated the Treasure Shop item listing.
Emblem Exchange Shop
- Added items to the Emblem Exchange Shop
- Added a new Title requirement to the Expert Blocks
- Changed [Shizuru Hair] and [Nagisa Long]’s rarity to ★7.
- Adjusted the ordering of products in the Recycle Shop that require Purchase Passes.
- Arena Points will decrease based on your Battle Rank if you abandon a Ranked Match between the following time period:
- After Matching Completes ~ Before the Ranked Match Ends
|Spring 2017 Bingo
|A-1||Access a Free Drink Stand||Casino|
|A-2||Speak to [Chip]||Casino|
|A-3||Go Harvest||Any Free Field|
|A-4||Clear Story Quest||Chapter 3: A Return to Normalcy|
|A-5||Get Casino Coins at the Coin Exchange||Casino|
|B-1||Get a Rappy PSE Burst at the Rappy Slots||Casino|
|B-2||Speak to [Nanon]||Shop Area|
|B-3||Speak to [Zieg]||Shop Area|
|B-4||Draw a FUN Scratch|
|B-5||Speak to [Aida]||Franka’s Cafe|
|C-1||Check the AC Shop’s product list||AC Shop|
|C-2||Go Fishing||Any Free Field|
|C-4||Play Mesetan Shooter||Casino|
|C-5||Speak to [Shirona]||Gate Area|
|D-1||Play Arkuma Slots||Casino|
|D-2||View Story Board Event Piece||[042-E]|
|D-3||Access the Lillipan Graffiti||Casino|
|D-4||Speak to [Aaltje]||Franka’s Cafe|
|D-5||Upgrade an NT Weapon||Shop Area|
|E-1||Speak to [Frosty]||Franka’s Cafe|
|E-2||Defeat King Mesetan in Mesetan Shooter||Casino|
|E-3||Clear any Recommended Quest|
|E-4||Play Rappy Slots||Casino|
|E-5||Speak to [Rarahu]||Shop Area|
|Spring 2017 Bingo [Reverse]
Defeat a Dullahan Rider
“The Bird of Storms”
|A-4||Defeat Esca Ragnus||Lv.41+|
“Gods of Thunder and Storm”
|B-2||Defeat Jagd a Dingell||Lv.21+|
|B-4||Defeat a Kaisefuehgo||Lv.21+|
|B-5||Defeat a Chrome Dragon||Lv.41+|
|C-1||Drink any Photon Drink|
|C-5||Speak to [Pudding]||Gate Area|
|D-1||Defeat a Zeta Guranz||Lv.41+|
|D-2||Defeat a Anjhadu-lili||Lv.21+|
|D-3||Speak to [Koffie]||Gate Area|
|D-4||Defeat a Ranka Vares||Lv.21+|
|E-1||Defeat a Gunkaiser||Lv.21+|
|E-2||Defeat a Dark Vibras Yuga||Lv.41+|
|E-4||Defeat a Decol Malluda||Lv.41+|
|E-5||Defeat an AIS Exoda||Lv.21+|
Contributed by wowowpenguins
Bruno and Gene’s Client Orders
Gene and Bruno’s client orders have been added to the
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
- ARKS Leagues are typically 3 hours long. Check the event itself for details on its duration.
Dark Falz Girls Challenge 2!
Each week, a member from the Dark Falz Girls will post a quiz question on their campaign page. Players who post the answer to the question through the in-game chat will receive Star Gem Tickets from the visphone!
Quiz Response Period
March 22nd ~ March 29th (Maintenance)
Rikopin’s Quiz Drawing
A boss I'd like to eat!
What is Rikopin’s Drawing?
Say the answer to the quiz using the in-game chat to receive Star Gems tickets in the Visiphone.
Answers must also contain りこぴんの絵は prior to the actual response. Replace “xxx” with the correct answer.
30 Star Gem Ticket (x2)
Spend AC, Get Items #34
Players who spend set amounts of AC during the campaign period will receive several prizes!
- March 22nd ~ March 26th @ 23:59 JST
(1) Spend 500+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +50% Tribooster
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x3)
(2) Spend 2000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +100% Tribooster (x2)
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x5)
(3) Spend 5000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- White Rappy Suit
- +30% Ability Affixing Success
(4) Spend 10,000 AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +150% Tribooster (x3)
- Lambda Grinder (x2)
※AC / iAC spent in PSO2es prior to linking does not qualify for this campaign. However, any AC or iAC spent after linking will qualify for the campaign.
Ways You Can Spend AC
- Playing Arks Scratch on PSO2 or PSO2es
- Buying Arks Scratch Ticket Bundles
- Buying Items in the AC Shop
- Buying a Scape Doll to revive
- Using AC Content at the Beauty Salon
- Spending AC to add a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to reset a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to buy a character
- Transferring to another ship
Using [Arks Scratch Tickets] to play the AC Scratch does not fulfill the campaign requirements of spending AC.
Prize Pickup Period
- Available instantly but expires May 10th (Maintenance)