Phantasy Star Online 2 requires an update in order to continue playing the game. When you open the launcher, the game will automatically update both the game and launcher if necessary. The eight hour long maintenance should be completed soon. The next scheduled content update is slated for November 21st, 2012.
Launcher is Currently:
- Version 01.03.04
- Since the amount of EXP needed to reach the level cap was reduced in the 11/7 update, those who acquired EXP equivalent to “level 51” or above will have their extra EXP converted into EXCubes. Your EXCubes can be found in the special storage box.
- Fixed a bug where under specific conditions you may be able to sell an equipped unit.
- Changed the angle of the following accessories so they won’t get buried underneath clothing: Yellow Tail, White Tail, Demon’s Tail
- For the disks shown in the quest record, corrected a bug where it would show a different level from the level it actually dropped.
- Confirmed Bug: The name of each ship is not displayed in the ship selection screen.