The recently announced Episode 3 now has an HD teaser video ready for you to overanalyze. Episode 3 releases in late August with all sorts of new features. Players can experience the new Bouncer class with its striking weapon "Dual Blades" and tech weapon "Jet Boots." The journey to the Oracle's rebirth begins with Episode 3!
Osaka Festa Information (Rumours)
- Sizustar posted some notes obtained from guests who attended the Phantasy Star Festa in Osaka.
- There is no way for us to verify the information presented there at the moment, so you may read the list at your own risk.
- Whenever there's information posted word of mouth from a non-streamed Festa, they'll be placed within a rumours list at the bottom of a post.
- 6/23 Update Added confirmed information to slides.
~ The Planet of Titans; White and Black, where the two powers clash. ~
Planet Harukotan where Titans Dwell
Planet Harukotan has a Japanese-style atmosphere, with cherry trees and butteflies fluttering around. Its split up into two major inhabitants, the "White Harukotans" (4m tall) and "Black Harukotans" (8m tall, the tallest pictured above).
(Festa Attendees' Tidbits)
- ARKS are approximately 1.8m tall.
- White Harukotans are approximately 4m tall.
- Black Harukotans are approximately 8m tall.
- White Harukotans were described as timid.
In this new field, the Black Harukotans are invading White territory. You'll team up with the White Harukotans in eradicating this threat. Ascend the rooftops and aim at the Black Harukotan's weakpoint.
Titans aren't the only enemies you'll come across. There's also ghost-types like the "Anja Duriri." During the battle, a miasma envelops the field, increasing the Black Harukotan's power. The player can stop this by destroying some "lanterns" to purify the effect.
New Darkers and Boss
Dark Falz Double [Twins] controls Toy-like Darkers. Though they may seem cute at first, there appears to be a "grotesque" evil side that comes forth. This field will also introduce a Black "ice" Titan, 15 meters tall, known as Gigur Gunnegam.
Other Tidbits from the Festa
- Accessory slot 4 will become available. You can adjust the positioning of accessories for free.
- You'll be able to see other parties on the map.
- The movement speed will reach a similar speed to doing a step cancel.
- Jet Boots are Tech dependent for both PAs and normal attacks. Dual Blades are striking dependent.
- They have plans for a Wopal Time Attack Quest.
- They're adding ways to make money so that people don't rely on Time Attack Client Orders too much.
- If things go well, they may try another Virtual-On Force collaboration.
- They're going to have a leggings body paint.
- They'd like to do a soccer lobby some day.
- They'd like to have a Matoi friend partner one day.
- Sakai's favorite class is Hunter.
~ Aim for a Fever. Play with friends and earn Casino Coins ~
Arks Ship Tournament
The [2nd Anniversary Cup] begins on June 27th! Ten ships will be split into 5 groups represented by a Rappy. The group with the most overall victory points at the end of all events will become the champions!
Ship Alliance [6/27 ~ 7/6]
- Red Rappy Group: Ship 5 + Ship 9
- Blue Rappy Group: Ship 4 + Ship 6
- Yellow Rappy Group: Ship 2 + Ship 8
- Green Rappy Group: Ship 1 + Ship 7
- White Rappy Group: Ship 3 + Ship 10
The event is split up into several rounds occurring during the morning and evening hours. In each round, players will be tasked with completing a certain objective; whether it is to defeat a certain enemy, or clear a certain quest.
- Example Round 1: June 27th @ 12:00 ~ 22:59 JST
- Example Round 2: June 28th @ 0:00 ~ 10:59 JST
Players who clear the objectives will earn points and stars. Stars can be used to purchase boost items and other goodies at the Arkuma Prize Shop! Points on the other hand will count towards your group. After the end of each round, the scores are tallied up to determine the winning group.
You can watch the Rappy Race in the Shopping Area to see the current standings. The results will be posted on the large monitors at the end of each round and at the end of the entire event.
Arkuma Prize Shop
Push the button at the right moment to see your rappy waddle its way to the finish line! Line them up to play a competitive racing game.
A knuckle weapon camo modeled after Arkuma. This can be purchased no matter what place you're in.
2nd Anniversary Sticker
A sticker designed with Arkuma holding a star.
New Emergency Quest
June 25th will launch with a new pre-scheduled Emergency Quest that takes place on the infested Mother Ship. An assortment of Darkers such as Goldrahdas, Vidludas, Doubluné + Doublundas, and Lanz Varedas can appear. Eventually you'll reach Falz Angel, where on Super Hard, it can drop new items.
This Emergency Quest will feature a new Darker weapon known as the "Ignix." This weapon causes explosions all across the room, which could be quite troublesome in tight spaces.
Shining Heroes AC Scratch
This scratch will contain weapon camos, costumes, hairstyles, and room items. In addition, you can also obtain voice tickets from the main cast which includes extra chat commands: [/vo13] ~ [/vo22].
- Extreme Quest: Forest and Dragons (Stages 61 ~ 70)