What is the AC Store?
- The AC Store allows you to purchase extra features to expand your enjoyability of the game. This includes items like extra Mags, extra skill trees, expanded storage, and more! You need to purchase Arks Cash to use this store.
What is included in the Premium Set?
- You can purchase a Premium Set (プレミアムセット) in 30/60/90 day rentals. Features of the Premium Set include:
- Layouts A and B of the My Room.
- Item Trading with other players.
- Twice the earned FUN Points.
- Twice the earned Login Stamps.
- Access to the My Shop, allowing you to sell items from your inventory or storage to other players.
- Access to Premium-only Blocks and the exclusive premium space on all blocks.
- Access to Premium Storage and Team Storage
- Increased Client Order limit from 20 to 40
- Improves certain drinks from the Drink Vendor, and access to Premium Drinks
- Increased from 10 to 40 Symbol Arts allowed to be saved.
- Access to the premium craft line (04-06).
- Increased amount of Collection Files obtainable by 2.
What is AC Scratch?
- The AC Scratch is a "gacha," which is essentially a lottery in which you draw a scratch card to win a prize. The items included in the AC Scratch are changed throughout the course of the year. These items can include boosters, outfits, voices, lobby actions, and more! The more expensive "AC Scratch GOLD" contains bundles of cosmetics from the main scratch. To see the ongoing AC Scratches, consult the official AC Catalog page. Check out our coverage for information on the latest and past scratches.
What is FUN Scratch?
- The FUN Scratch is a free version of the "gacha." The contents of the FUN Scratch change along with the AC Scratch, but the items contained differ. The FUN Scratch contains mostly accessories, lobby actions, and room goods. You'll need to earn FUN points in order to draw a FUN Scratch card.
What are FUN points?
- FUN points can be obtained through sending Good Jobs, logging in consecutively each day, using the NPC partners of your friends in quests, and reviving incapacitated players. They're used to play the FUN Scratch and to purchase items at the FUN Shop.
The AC Shop
Press [ESC] to open the main menu, the second to last icon is the AC Menu. Choose the top option to go to the AC Shop.
The AC Shop!
There will be 4 icons at the top, horizontally going left to right:
- アイテムパックに買う ║ Purchase items into the Item Pack
- 倉庫に買う ║ Purchase items into the Storage Box
- 購入履歴 ║ Purchase History
- ACチャージ ║ AC Charge
If you push any of the first two buttons you'll reach the AC Shop page.
AC Shop Page
Select from the list of items you wish to purchase, once you are done, press the bottom left button "購入" and press "はい" in the popup window to purchase the items.
Drawing a Scratch Card
Press [ESC] to open the main menu, the second to last icon is the AC Menu. Choose the second option to go to pull a scratch card.
The Scratch menu lists the currently available scratch cards you can play. You can check to see whether something needs Arks Cash or FUN points by checking the icons. (Blue for FUN Points and Red for Arks Cash)
- _ _ _ スクラッチ (AC Scratch) ║ 200 AC
- _ _ _ スクラッチG (AC Scratch Gold) ║ 500 AC
- FUNスクラッチ (FUN Scratch) ║ 100 FUN points
- ACスクラッチ券（１２個） (AC Scratch Ticket x12) ║ 2000 AC
- ACスクラッチゴールド券（１１個） (AC Scratch Gold Ticket x11) ║ 5000 AC
When you click the menu a mini popup will display a list of entries:
- _ _ _ でスクラッチを引く ║ (Draw a _ _ _ Scratch Card)
- _ _ _スクラッチ券で引く(所持数:0) ║ (Draw Scratch Cards from the Scratch Ticket) (Currently Holding: 0)
- 景品リスト (Prize List)
The _ _ _ would either be AC or FUN based on what you selected. The AC Scratch ticket is only if you purchased it in this menu for 2000 or 5000 AC, or from the AC Shop Menu as listed above in the previous section.