The PSO2 Playstation Vita Closed Beta Test site is now open! If you were selected, you should see an email containing a product code that will enable you to download PSO2 Vita CBT client from the Japanese PlayStation Store.
Closed Beta Test Schedule:
- Test #1: January 15th, 2013 @ 15:00～23:00 [converted]
- Test #2: January 17th, 2013 @ 15:00～23:00 [converted]
- Test #3: January 19th, 2013 @ 15:00～23:00 [converted]
- Test #4: January 23rd, 2013 @ 15:00～23:00 [converted]
- Upd! Test #5: January 25th, 2013 @ 15:00～24:00 [converted]
- Upd! Test #6: January 26th, 2013 @ 00:00～23:00 [converted]
Test 5 continues into Test 6.
To access the client you must input the product code shown in the email at the Japanese PlayStation Store. You will also need to be on a Wi-Fi connection to download the client.
Closed Beta Client:
- 2GB+ space on the memory card is required.
- Playable on Wi-Fi or 3G, but Wi-Fi is always recommended.
- Wi-Fi is required when downloading game updates.
- Accounts with Parental Controls that have chat restrictions set will not be able to play the game, you must change these settings beforehand.
You can report bugs using this support form.
- It is prohibited to release screenshots or videos to the public during the CBT.
- CBT game data does not carry over to the official release.
- When signing on for the first time, you will be required to link your SEGA ID with your SEN account.