The Mag Jukebox function will be implemented in a February update, allowing players to change the in-game background music to that of a Music Disc.
- All Music Discs, be they PSO2 or NGS, can be registered and played via the Mag Jukebox.
- NGS-spec Music Discs can't be played in PSO2's My Room or Team Room.
- Only the user can hear the audio played through the Mag Jukebox.
- The game's normal BGM will take priority in certain situations (e.g., event scenes and EQs).
- PSO2-spec Music Discs can be transferred to the NGS item pack.
PSO2-spec Music Discs will be marketable in NGS's My Shop upon future redistribution.