August 03 2022 | Patch Notes
- Tech Weapon: Takt
- Class Trainer: Wilmina
- New Side Story: Favors For the Five
- Added Short Episodes
- Learn more about the characters.
- In all regions, added a rare trial where Empe Rappy and Great Rappy can appear.
- Added [Challenge Settings] and [Rank.2] to some Trania.
- Battle Triggers have been consolidated into [B Trigger / Common Yellow] and [B Trigger Common Purple].
- You can trade in the region specific Battle Triggers at the Item Trader.
- Added a feature that allows you to move to the front of the Racing Console after clearing or while playing a Field Race.
- Limited Quests will now have simple quest information displayed.
- The power for certain Class Skills will now be displayed in the [Class Skill Details] area.
- You can now bulk use Star Gem Tickets.
- A feature has been added that allows you to rearrange the listing of each menu.
- You can now change the background of the Arks Card.
- For Standard Sorting when selecting a room at the Ryuker Device, it will now display non-full rooms with the most players near the top.
- Added a control operation in which you can refresh the room list using your keyboard or gamepad.
- The World Map will display the event locations of Short Episodes.
- Added a feature for Field Races in which you can transition to the Random Event Records.
- Some objects that appear while playing Field Races will now be displayed on the Radar Map.
- An icon indicating the Quest Counter will be visible on the World Map
- Removed "Move Cursor" and "Cancel from the World Map operation guide.
- You will now be able to write a note even when you place a pin on a location in the World Map.
- [Display Guide Info] will be greyed out if the task is already being displayed.
- The Mag Jukebox will display a confirmation window if you cancel while editing.
- When changing rooms, the search conditions will be changed from "Filter Rooms in the Same Section" to "Filter Rooms in the Same Section and [Rank]".
- Removed the "No Password" sorting option when changing rooms.
- The Voice Volume settings in Options will be split into [Voice Volume: Player Character] and [Voice Volume: Other Characters].
- The [Drop Animation Display Rarity Setting] will be expanded to ★7 or higher rarities.
- Added [Ambient Occlusion: Character] setting in Options.
- You can now return to the previous window when when you cancel by right clicking.
- For the PC and PS4 versions, you will no longer need to install PSO2 game data when playing PSO2-spec songs.
- In the PS4 version, if the language setting of the console is set to a language other than Japanese, the trophy text will display in English.
Character Creation Update
- The number of thumbnails displayed in the Character Base selection screen has been changed.
- In the Edit Head menu in the the Salon, the option name will be changed from [Easy Edit] to [Sample Selection]
- The behavior for the following Full Setwear will be changed for Body Edit in the Salon:
- Fighting Panda [Fu]
- Combat Panda [Fu]
- Due to the above changes, your appearance with those two Full Setwear may be different if you were wearing it before Aug 3rd's maintenance.
- Increased the amount of positioning increments for Glow Cube and Glow Circle.
- If you are currently using these items, please adjust them again.
- Adjusted the number of items required for Special Ability Capsule Exchange.
- Removed some Ⅰ and Ⅱ type Capsule Exchanges.
- Changed the Capsules used to exchange for [C/Stamina Ⅲ] and some other Ⅲ-type Capsules so that you can choose from either ten Ⅰ-type Capsules or four Ⅱ-type Capsules.
- Removed the need for Ores and Photon Quartz for SOME Special Ability Capsule exchanges.
- Adjusted the required items for exchanging with [C / All Resist I]
- Changed the rarity to some Special Ability Capsules to ★4.
- The amount of N-Meseta consumed when affixing at the Item Lab per ★4 Rarity Capsule will be changed to 100.
- Added new item drops to some enemies.
- Enemies at level 26 ~ 40 who spawn in Aelio and Retem will no longer drop some ★3 weapons and armor, and instead will drop Meseta.
- Added Takt support to Armati Camos.
- Battle Triggers from enemies or Task Rewards will now become [B Trigger / Common Yellow] or [B Trigger / Common Purple].
- Changed the lineup of Trigger Items in the Team Badge Exchange Shop.
- Added [Arks Record Badge Exchange] to the Item Trader NPCs.
- You will now be able to sell off your [Kvaris Expedition Prep Tickets].
- Lowered the SE volume for the Lobby Action [Space Channel 5 Dance].
- You can now possess up to 999 of some support items.
- You can now register PSO2-spec Mag Evo Devices that were obtained from NGS scratches in PSO2 blocks.
- The block at the top of the list in each region will be prioritized when the player logs in.
- The System Voice Volume will be lower in PSE Bursts and Trials.
- Cross-play is available for the PC / Cloud / PS4 versions.
- Cloud Shared Blocks on normal ships will be removed. All platforms will be able to cross-play on normal blocks.
- However, due to the nature of cloud gaming, it is difficult to cross play in Shared Ships' Battle Blocks, so the dedicated Cloud Block will remain.
- PlayStation 4 exclusive blocks will be added.
- Due to the removal of es-Linked EXP, it will no longer be displayed in the Class Information area in PSO2.
- Gold and Silver Rare enemies will drop Silver and Gold Prim Armor at +20 Grind.
- Increased the chance for Tames to drop ingredient items.
- Increased the amount of EXP earned when defeating some enemies and bosses.
- Reduced the HP for enemies in Battledia Yellow [Aelio Troopers] & [Retem Troopers].
- It was stated in the 7/26 NGS Headline that All Battledia Yellow would have received those changes but this will not apply to [Kvaris Troopers]. They are sorry for the mistake in the previous information.
- Adjusted the hit collisions for some actions with the [Lizentos].
- Improved the PP Recovery amount for Mobile Cannon Rapid Fire.
- Adjusted the range in which ice crystal (Crystalline Ice) scatters.
- Set a variety of skills for each class.
- Requires N-Class-EXCube And N-Meseta
- NPCs will fight alongside players who join a Combat Sector.
- You can disable this feature in Room Settings.
AC Scratch: Sunshine Marine Stars '22
- Swimsuits and Swimwear.
SG Scratch: Waker Caparison
- Waker Outfits.
August 10 2022 | Patch Notes
Rewind Collection 3
- Revival Scratch of NGS-Spec Outfits.
- Revival Scratch of summery PSO2-Spec Outfits
August 17 2022 | Patch Notes
New Quest: Cannonball Rumble
- This is part of the [Trania Advance: Bunker] quest type.
- New Capsule Type: Super
- (Example) Super Power I: Strike Weapon PWR + 2.25%
- N-Class-EXCube may drop.
New Event: ARKS Record
- Players compete with each other for the highest score by participating in the qualifying content.
- This Week's Content: Solo Trinitas Geometric Labyrinth.
- Based on your score, you will be placed into Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
- This ranking will determine the amount of ARKS Record Badges received as rewards.
- You can trade in these badges for Armati Camos or Kaiseram Mk.I weapons.
- NGS Season 11 Mission Pass will be available until September 14th.
- Rewards include Flex Barrel, Wooden Sandals, and Mag Form: Arion Machina, etc.
SG Scratch: Refined Form 5
- Phaleg, Mother, And Hagito outfits in NGS-spec.
AC Scratch: AC Support Item Selection 3
- Adi-type Capsules.