January 25 2023 | Patch Notes
- The time until a Resta Sign or Reverser Sign is usable again will now be displayed.
Quest & Field Related
- In the Challenge Setting for quests, you can now replace a selected challenge setting with a different effect value in the same category without having to remove the selected challenge setting.
- When moving to a combat sector in a Screenshot Room, you will now be transferred to Rank 1.
- Incapacitated players will now be revived once the quest is cleared.
- For Trinitas: Geometric Labyrinth, only the challenge settings that that can be selected by the Party leader can be applied at the beginning of the quest.
- For Trinitas: Geometric Labyrinth, some of the terrain on floor 3 has changed.
- For Trinitas: Geometric Labyrinth, the amount of EXP that is earned will now become the same as that of normal enemies.
- For Trinitas: Geometric Labyrinth, Random Challenge A's effect will now be deactivated with HP and PP recovered when clearing the floor.
- For Trinitas: Geometric Labyrinth, the quest will now end if all party members are incapacitated after a certain amount of time has passed.
- Cocoon/Tower and Trinitas quest displayed
- The window displayed during Trinitas and Cocoon/Tower quests will be less likely to overlap with Party member's info.
- Changed the explanation text for some Battle Triggers
- Added a [Wish List] that can be used when searching for products at Player Shops
- Added a checkbox that can filter in the display of [Normal AC Scratch Products] or [Featured AC Scratch Products] at the Search Results in Player Shops.
- In the Treasure shop, the selected status will now be reset when a "Refresh" is performed with the purchase quantity selected on the Product List.
- In the [Ongoing Effects] section for Character info, added an entry to display the total [EXP] [N-Meseta] [Rare Drop Rate].
- The Food Stand's Standard Sort option while selecting materials will now prioritize the display of the current region's materials.
- The previews for Mission Pass will now display to match the current body type.
- The Character Info and Stat Window will have some changes to its display:
- Removed each gauge.
- Added [Damage Adjustment] and [Damage Resistance]
- Display Adjustments for [Weapon Up] [Stat Effect Resistance] and [Special Environment Resistance].
- The Region Mag's standard sort option will now prioritize the materials in the Wish List when selecting material items.
- Added [Motion Change] to [Fashion Editing] in the equipment menu for NGS Blocks.
- Music Disc registration status will now be displayed in the Item details.
- The preview window will now have the ability to play button variant lobby actions.
- ※Some button variants will not be compatible with this feature.
- Changed the layout for the Add-On Skill info window.
- You can now check the contents of [Challenge Settings] and [Score Multiplier] and [Clear Difficulty Multiplier] at the Party Selection screen.
- Detailed participation information such as Record Name and Participation Rewards will be shown in the Mail sent when rewards are distributed after Arks Records have ended.
- Added a new background for the Arks Card
- Added an entry for [Critical Damage Highlight] in the Interface Settings for Options
- Added an entry for [Enemy Damage Display] and [Damage Taken and Recovery Display] in the Interface Settings for Options
- Added an entry for [Login Call Display] in the Interface Settings for Options
Character Creation Related
- The position, rotation, and size coordinates will now be displayed in the detailed settings for accessories in the Salon for NGS blocks.
- The display position for body types and color sync details will be changed in the item descriptions for item descriptions of NGS-spec outfits.
- The My Fashion area in the Salon will register the name of the [Basewear / Setwear] if no name was inputted when registering fashion of an NGS model.
- Redo and Undo can no longer be performed if My Fashion is opened in the My Fashion area of the Salon.
- Changed the names of some sort items in the Salon
- Added a sorting entry for the [Basewear / Setwear] selection screen in the Salon.
- Added some of the [Autumn 22 Special Scratch] lineup to the Special Scratch.
- Added an [Aegis Integra Exchange] to the Item Trader.
- Added new items to the product listing for Special Ability Capsules in the Item Lab's Grinding Material Exchange
- Added new items to the product listing for [Other Grind Materials] in the Item Lab's Grinding Material Exchange.
- You can now sell [Stia Expedition Prep Tickets].
- The text for items that state [Unavailable in PSO2:NGS] will be changed to say [Unavailable, Please refer to the FAQ on the Player's Site for more details.] In addition, when checking platform-limited items on a platform that it's not intended for, a message will now be displayed stating, "Can not be used. Please check the FAQ on the Players Site for more details."
- The Block Allocation System will be changed as follows:
- Immediately after each maintenance, the number of blocks in each region will be less than it is currently.
- When a region becomes congested, new blocks will be added to that region.
- Blocks with fewer people will be removed from the transfer list at the Ryuker device. In addition, if matchmaking is performed in a Block that was removed from the Ryuker Device, the player will be automatically transferred to a block with more players when matchmaking is completed.
- The number of Blocks will also be reset at each Maintenance.
Quest and Field Related
- Relaxed the requirements to receive S Rank in Rank 1 for Tinitas: Geometric Labyrinth.
- Adjusted the Gathering locations for the Aelio Region.
- ※Along with the above changes, Alpha Reactors will only appear in Central Aelio, however the total gathering count will not change.