This post is updating in real time. Contents are subject to change.
January 1st & 12th Update
New Years and Quaint Ensemble
Central City New Year's
- Central City will be decorated into a New Years theme
- Mischief symbols will be available.
New Year's Special
- New Year! Throwback Collection
- Popular LAs, motions, hairstyles and accessories.
- New versions of previous outfits with partial changes to models and colors.
- New Year Mag / Weapon Camo Memories
- Revival scratch of Mags and Weapon Camos weapon in PSO2 Specs.
- New Year! M-Voice Memories and New Year! F-Voice Memories.
- Voice Tickets will be delivered with Japanese voices regardless of audio setting.
- Snow will be falling all over the place.
- Central City will be decorated again.
- Xiandy will be wearing a winter outfit.
- Mission Pass Season 4 includes Mag Forms, Stamps, Accessories, and Retem Region Special Ability Capsules and Battle Triggers.
- Tempesta ★5 Weapon Series are wind element.
- Seasonal Point Exchange Shop include weapons and special abilities to gain the upper hand.
- Get Weapon Camo versions through Point Reward Titles.
- Seasonal enemies will appear with elemental weakness to Wind.
- Retem and Aelio EQ bosses will also become seasonal enemies.
- Variety of unique Japanese style outfits and parts.
- Lobby Action: Ninja 2
- Masked Face: T2/B
- Motion Glide – Mini Glider
January 19th Update
Seasonal World Trials
- January 19th ~ January 26th
- Winter-themed Stellar Grace with SG tickets added.
- Rare Drop Rate will increase based on how many items collected individually and collectively.
SG Scratch: Resolute Warrior
- A completely revamped SG Scratch lineup.
- Dress up as Nadereh, Hadi, and Retem City locals.
- New Finger LAs
- Motion: Idle – Hand on Hip 2 (Scratch Bonus)
- New Feature: Stage Bonus (Step Bonus)
- Drop rate for featured items will increase after certain # of plays.
- For example: Stage 2 increases Featured Item Rate (x1.2)
- Featured items will often disappear once the SG lineup is updated.
January 26th Update
Winter Event and Streetwear
- 2nd Half begins January 26th
- New Daily Tasks and Weekly Tasks
- Items added to Exch Shop include SG Tickets, Special Scratch Tickets, and new accessories.
AC Scratch: Edgy Underworld
- Streetwear and sci-fi inspired outfits.
- Lobby Actions: Commemorative Photo
- Motion: Landing – Frozen
- Motion: Dash – Skate
Nadereh sings a Big Band Jazz Tune
Could you increase the rarity of the Battle Triggers?
I often don't notice that they have dropped.
As players suggested, in a future update we plan to change the rarity of Battle Triggers to ★4 so they display a rare drop effect when dropped. With that, we are also discussing adding a function to filter the rare drop effect by item category so you can easily tell if it's a weapon or armor.
We want more perks for joining a party.
We plan to implement a party bonus feature with boosts that increase the amount of EXP and meseta you gain, as well as the rare drop rate.
Battle Triggers are rare and Battledia are difficult to complete,
so I don't want Battledia included in Limited-time Tasks.
We are discussing how to make it easier to get into Battledia when we include Battledia Quests as a requirement for limited-time tasks in the future, such as by sending out the amount of B-Triggers you need to play once.
According to the info released before the NGS launch, Summoner was to be released following Spring 2022, but there were no plans included in the roadmap from early December. What happened?
Before the NGS launch, the goal was to release Summoner around Spring 2022. However, we've had to lower the priority of its development to focus on improving content and expanding adventuring elements based on the feedback we've received post-launch. Thus, we estimate that the release of Summoner will be in late 2022.
October 27th Content
Many survey respondents stated they were dissatisfied and very dissatisfied with the game.
The development team humbly acknowledges that various bugs have caused trouble for the players, and the current quality and volume of content is unsatisfactory. They will make further efforts to improve for the future.
They will take appropriate measures against the issues to prevent them from reoccurring.
As for the content they released the Retem region in December but feel they have a long way to go to meet everyone's expectations.
Based on the comments and suggestions from the roadmap, they plan to improve and release more content in addition to those revealed in the roadmap.
The most pressing reason why players were dissatisfied was because they have run out of things to do in the game. They also felt the new events were boring.
|1||I've done everything I can in-game and have run out of things to do.||I've done everything I can in-game and have run out of things to do.|
|2||The new events are boring||The new events are boring|
|3||There are too many bugs.||I don't have enough meseta|
|4||I can't get weapons with the presets that I want||Content that I want to play, such as EQs and Gigantix, do not spawn at times when I want to play them.|
|5||Content that I want to play, such as EQs and Gigantix, do not spawn at times when I want to play them.||I can't get the items I want for character customization.|
Actions For Lack of Content
- The class level cap will be raised every few months.
- Release content and enemies with new difficulty levels.
- Add new Titles and tasks from Ronaldine on a regular basis.
Actions for Improving Events
- Release EQs for events starting with the seasonal event in March.
- Implement EQ Triggers for seasonal EQs
- Increase seasonal event rewards, focusing on avatar items.
Players selected options they'd like to see implemented in the future.
|1||Gameplay that makes use of the open field.||Gameplay that makes use of the open field.|
|2||More in-depth Character Creation||The addition of co-op content you can play with your friends|
|3||The addition of co-op content you can play with your friends||More quest-style content like Cocoons and Towers|
|4||New classes and new weapon types||New classes and new weapon types|
|5||More quest-style content like Cocoons and Towers||The addition of high-difficulty content that requires enhanced equipment.|
|6||Additional communication features||More in-depth Character Creation|
|7||The addition of high-difficulty content that requires enhanced equipment.||Additional communication features|
Actions for Open Field Gameplay
- Plans to implement non-battle content where you can play solo or compete with friends.
- It will take time before this will be released.
Actions for Character Creation
- Production is underway to incorporate new avatar items.
- More face options like the ones released on December 15th
- Expand the Fashion Catalog and add options we are unable to currently save.
Actions for Co-Op Content
- April will release a new form of high-difficulty quests with up to 4 players.
- Add tasks that require Team Member co-op play.
The next survey in mid-January will offer feedback for the Retem Region.
Participants will receive an SG 40 Ticket.
Merch & Campaigns
AC Shop Bargains
Retem Release Celebration Campaign
- Year-end ARKS Support Campaign
- Complete limited-time tasks to get items like Special Ability Capsules and Special Scratch Tickets.
- New Year Login Bonus
- Login 6 or more days to receive up to 250 SG and Special Scratch Tickets.
- Grind Support Campaign
- Currently active until January 5th.
Party Play Campaign
- Clear Emergency Quests with a party to get Battle Triggers
AC Shop Bargains
- Item Bundle with a new stamp with Lutina from Phantasy Star Nova
- Another Item Bundle with boost items.
Use AC, Get Items (Global Only)
- Spend certain amounts of AC to get various items.
- 500+ AC = PSO 20th Anniversary Sticker and Sodam Music Disc
- 1500+ AC = AIS Suit: Snow
- 3000+ AC = Emote 734: Enthusiastic Spectator
Lawson Prepaid Card Campaign (Japan Only)
Purchase a qualifying Lawson Prepaid Card to receive a bonus that includes Star Gems and a Rappy Karaage Boost Item.
Sympathy 2021 Blu-Ray (Japan Only)
Purchase the Sympathy Blu-Ray on January 19th to receive bonus items.
More details here!