- 1/26/2022 @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- Time Converter
January 19th Update
- Launcher: Version 07.00.11
- Client: Ver.7.0301.4
- Patch Size: 65 MB
- 1/26/2022 @ 10:55 ~ 19:30
Roadmap & Upcoming Contents
There have been some changes to the roadmap, and some slight tidbits revealed for future content.
- Nadereh's in-game Concert has been added to the Roadmap.
- The Limited EQ in May was changed to a "Limited Quest."
Upcoming Content Tidbits
- Summoner is now planned for the 2nd half of 2022.
- Summoner will be somewhat different from its PSO2 version.
- So far the class will not have the pet raising aspect like in PSO2.
- They are still deciding on a name for the gunslash class.
- They want to focus on adding Summoner and the gunslash class before thinking about adding other classes.
- The Spring Emergency Quest can be played after the event is over through the use of Triggers.
- The Triggers, however, will only be obtained during the event period.
- You can obtain it by exchanging Seasonal Points.
- The new region in June will have its own actions and gimmicks exclusive to that region.
- The region will have a harsher environment than Retem and won't have as many inhabitants.
- The My Room feature will have more functions than what it was like in PSO2.
- They want to update it so that it fits with the current game.
- More balance adjustments will be coming in April.
Winter Login Bonus
During the Winter Login Bonus, you'll receive items such as [Star Gems] and [Special Scratch Tickets], based on the number of days you log in during the period.
Add A Friend Campaign
Complete the following Limited Tasks to receive Battledia Triggers.
|Register 3 or More Players in your Friends List.||B. Trigger/Retem Yellow ×5|
|Clear an EQ with one or more friends in the party.||B. Trigger/Retem Purple ×5|
Winter Event Enemy Swap
1.26.22 ~ 2.09.22
The following Dread Enemies will be swapped in these locations.
- Battle Hardened: Daedal Axe will be replaced with Battle Hardened: El Discythe
- Battle Hardened: Fortes Laser will be replaced with Battle Hardened: Sand Nagrus
The following Gigantix will be swapped in these locations:
- Despaired: Oruq will be replaced with Despaired: Nex Aelio
- Despaired: Sand Nagrus will be replaced with Despaired: Fortes Laser