Item Grinding Menu
You can strengthen weapons or units in the Item Lab by spending Grinders and Meseta! When you grind a weapon or unit, a "+value" will be appended after the name. Grinding has its risks though, if you fail, your grind levels may drop.
The center window in this screenshot above:
- 成功確率 Success Rate: 確実 Assured＞安全 Safe＞注意 Caution＞危険 Danger
- 最大リスク Greatest Risk: なし None > 強化値-1 Grind-1 > 強化 -2 Grind-2
- 効果補正(%) Effect Modifier
- 打撃力 Striking Power
- 射撃力 Range Power
- 法撃力 Tech Power
You can improve your success rate and reduce your risks by inserting Gacha items. Within this same window press the left blue button "はい" to confirm.
Some ★7 or higher weapons have hidden "potentials" or special abilities which can be unlocked after grinding the weapon to +10. Each of these potentials has three levels with which it gains additional power.
||Photon Sphere (x3)
|→ Level 2
||Photon Sphere (x4)
|→ Level 3
||Photon Sphere (x5)
After unlocking a weapon's potential, the grind level will reset to zero. In order to unlock the potential's next level, you must once again grind the weapon to +10.
Some weapons have two potentials, such as the タルナーダ (Tarnada) sword and ナイトランサー (Knight Lancer) partisan.
||Increases the power of Stun Concido PA by 10%.
||Critical hit rate boosted by 18% during Fury Stance.
Boosts defense and hate accumulation by 5%.
|Battle Cry Spear
Increases the power of Assault Buster PA by 8%.
You can only unlock one of these potentials at a time. Choosing a different potential will reset the level to 1.
You can grind attributes onto a weapon by combining it of weapons of the same rarity (★) and category. The first weapon you select becomes the target weapon, and it must have an elemental attribute attached. The other weapons you combine with it becomes the material weapon. The material weapons can be of different or no attributes as long as each weapon has the same rarity and is of the same category as the target weapon. In addition to the material weapon, you will also need シンセサイザー (Synthesizers).
To grind attributes, the Material weapon must have be of the same category and rarity as the Target weapon.
- Target: ★7 Sword
- Materials: ★7 Sword and ★7 Sword +4 (ACCEPTABLE!)
- Target: ★7 Sword
- Materials: ★7 Wired Lance and ★5 Sword (UNACCEPTABLE!)
How Attributes are added to the target weapon:
- Weapons of the same category regardless of value get +1
- Weapons of the same name but different element get +10
- Weapons of the same name and element get their elemental values added.
The left window lets you add items from the Gacha into the grinding process. For example, you can use an item to change the elemental attribute of the weapon. Within this same window press the left blue button "はい" to confirm.
(Click Here for Advanced Help)
Though it may look intimidating at first, adding abilities onto weapons is just as easy as grinding them. As with attribute grinding, the first weapon or unit you select becomes the Target item. You can transfer abilities from weapons or units to the target weapon.
The target weapon/unit requires its Material items to have the same number of abilities it has attached already. (A target weapon with one ability attached obviously can not combine with a weapon with zero abilities. A target weapon with 1 ability will require the material items to have at least 1 ability attached.) If however your Target weapon has no abilities, you can transfer abilities from a weapon with more than 1 ability.
There's also an extra slot which allows you to add another ability onto the weapon. However, as you add more abilities to your weapon, your success rate decreases.
On the window to the left of this menu, items you've obtained in the Gacha can be used to increase the success rate of transferring abilities.
During the transfer process, whatever abilities you try to add will overwrite any existing ability on the Target weapon. On the window to the left, you can optionally choose the same exact abilities that were originally on the weapon or you can start fresh with new abilities.
When adding abilities, certain abilities will only transfer over if they are either on the Target weapon and Material weapon or on two Material weapons.
Example Case 1
Target: No Abilities
- Material: Ragne Soul
- Material: Ragne Soul
Possible Transfers: Ragne Soul!
Example Case 2
Target: Arm 1 + Ragne Soul
- Material: Shoot 1 + Arm 1
- Material: Arm 1 + Freeze 1
Possible Transfers: Shoot 1, Arm 1, Arm 2, Freeze 1
Example Case 3
Target: Ragne Soul
- Material: Arm 1 + Ragne Soul
- Material: Arm 1
Possible Transfers: Arm 1, Arm 2, Ragne Soul
In case 2 of the example, Ragne Soul will be destroyed because it requires two weapons to have that ability. In Example 2 and 3, when two weapons have the same ability name and power, it can increase in strength to create a stronger ability. So (Arm 1) + (Arm 1) = (Arm 2) . However Arm 2 has a lower chance at transferring over than Arm 1. If you fail in transferring all of the abilities, you will lose everything, including what was originally on the weapon.
Need more help? Check out More Case Scenarios!
This weapon has Freeze I and React I
On the third pane of your Item Details window you will see what current abilities are attached to your item.
Each ability has a levelⅠ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅳ, or Ⅴ. The higher the level the greater the effect! You can combine two abilities of the same name for chance to create a stronger ability.
Stat Ability List (Name || Stat Ⅰ)
- スタミナ Stamina || HP +20
- スピリタ Spirit || PP +2
- パワー = Power || Striking + 10
- シュート = Shoot || Ranged + 10
- テクニック = Technic || Tech + 10
- アーム = Arm || Ability + 10
- アビリティ = Ability || All Stats + 5
- ボディ = Body || S-Def + 10
- リアクト = React || R-Def + 10
- マインド = Mind || T-Def + 10
Abilities for (Weapons || Effect Lv)
- バーン Burn || Burn Lv Effect.
- フリーズ Freeze || Freeze Lv Effect
- ショック Shock || Shock Lv Effect
- ミラージュ Mirage || Mirage Lv Effect
- パニック Panic || Panic Lv Effect
- ポイズン Poison || Poison Lv Effect
Resist Abilities (Resist || Stat Ⅰ)
- ブロウレジスト Blow Resist || S-Def +3
- ショットレジスト Shot Resist || R-Def +3
- マインドレジスト Mind Resist || T-Def +3
- フレイムレジスト Flame Resist || Fire Resistance + 3
- アイスレジスト Ice Resist || Ice Resistance +3
- ウィンドレジスト Wind Resist || Wind Resistance +3
- ショックレジスト Shock Resist || Lightning Resistance +3
- ライトレジスト Light Resist || Light Resistance +3
- グルームレジスト Gloom Resist || Dark Resistance +3
Enemy Drop (Abilities || Stats Ⅰ)
- ロックベア・ソール Rock Bear Soul || S-Def+30 HP+10 PP+2
- ラッピー・ソール Rappy Soul || PP+3 Ability+30
- キャタ・ソール Cata Soul || HP+20 TechDefense+30
- ヴォル・ソール Vol Soul || HP+20 Striking+30
- ラグネ・ソール Ragne Soul || HP+20 Tech+30
- ブリアーダ・ソール Breeada Soul || Poison Lv3
- グワナ・ソール Gwana Soul || S-Atk+30 HP+10 PP+2
- スノウ・ソール Snow Soul || S-Def +30 HP+20
- マルモ・ソール Malmo Soul || R-Def+30 HP+20
- マイザー・ソール Mizer Soul || R-Atk + 30 PP+3
- ミューテーション Mutation || S-ATK+10 Range+10 Tech+10 HP+10
- ファング・ソール Fang Soul || R-ATK+30 HP+10 PP+2
- シグノ・ソール Signo Soul || DEX+30 HP+20
- ヴァーダー・ソール Vardha Soul || R-DEF+30 PP+3
Tekker Shop (Abilities || Effects Ⅰ)
- EXPブースト Exp Boost || Exp +5%
- ラッキーライズ Lucky Rise || Item Drop Rate Increases +5%
- メセタフィーバー Meseta Fever || Meseta+5%
- アナザーヒストリー Another History|| Exp +10%
The mutation ability may have different stats based on level.
When searching for Abilities in Player Shops you have to type the full-width numeral system. Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅳ, or Ⅴ