Here’s a rough draft of the balance adjustments scheduled for October 5th, 2016.
- Instead of having a duration timer, Fury Stance/Guard Stance will have its effect continue until it’s turned OFF.
- Relaxed the Guard cancellation timing for Rising Edge.
- Expanded Nova Strike’s area of effect and relaxed its timing of descent.
- Relaxed the Just Attack timing, reduced its PP cost, and increased the animation speed for Stun Concido.
- Relaxed the cancellation timing of Guilty Break .
- Relaxed the Just Attack timing for Ignite Parrying.
- Relaxed the JA timing and cancellation timing of [Kaiser Rise] and adjusted the timing its attack occurs.
- Instead of having a duration timer, Brave Stance/Wise Stance will change so that its effect continues until it’s turned OFF.
- Buffed the animation speed for [Surprise Dunk].
- The effect for L / Knuckle Chase will now apply to [Quake Howling] when that PA is used in the air.
- Relaxed the cancellation timing and applied invincibility frames to a portion of [Impact Slider’s] attack.
- Relaxed the JA timing & stylish roll cancellation timing for [Dive Roll Shoot] with TMGs.
- Relaxed the cancellation timing of Stylish Rolls for [Dead Approach].
- Instead of having a duration timer, Average Stance/Weak Stance will have its effect continue until it’s turned OFF.
- Reduced the hitstop for the Counter Attack that occurs during Katana Gear.
- Instead of having a duration timer, Elemental Stance/Break Stance will have its effect continue until it’s turned OFF.
- Adjusted [Cery Chaser] to have a quicker attack timing.
- Adjusted [Cery Fall] to have a quicker attack timing. Extended the duration the enemies are stopped once they get hit by the attack.
Gunslash Balance Adjustments
- Relaxed the Just Attack timing for Step Attacks.
- Relaxed the JA timing and cancellation timing for [Tri Impact Type-0]
- Thrillsplosion will now have invincibility frames to a portion of its animation.
- [Slash Rave] will have buffed animation speeds and reduced hit stop.
- [Kreisenschlag] will have relaxed cancellation timing.
Due to the above changes, an [All Skill Tree Reset Pass] will be distributed.
- ★12 Pet’s level cap can now reach Lv. 110.
Recycle Shop Adjustments
You can now trade in qualifying items of different rarities together in one transaction.
|Target Item||Trade-In Item||Quantity|
★10 Pet Egg