- (B) 2,500,000 Bonus Block [Love Birds] [Completed]
- (I) 3,000,000 Nightmare Blood 80% Element [Completed]
- (I) 5,000,000 God Hand 100% Attribute unlocked. [Completed]
- (B)5,000,000 Bonus Block [Forest Protector] [Completed]
- (I) 6,000,000 Extend Code x3 [Completed]
- (I) 9,000,000 Extend Code Infinity x3 [Completed]
- (E) 30,000,000 Clear Result Reward Weapon Attribute Increase.
(15 ~60% Element) [Completed] **
- (I) 35,000,000 Komazali Rod 100% Attribute Unlocked.
- (E) 40,000,000 EXP, Type Point, Item Drop Rate Permanently Increase +50%
(I) = Item Reward , (E) = Effect Reward, (B) = Bonus Blocks
**Clear Result Rewards are weapons you receive upon completion of the mission on the results screen, not the four 100% element reward weapons.
- Regarding event rewards, Items are distributed after the event, other than that, Effect rewards are applied after the next maintenance.
- Bonus Blocks and Effect Rewards (from the reward panels ) are applied only for the event missions.
- When the 40mil reward is applied, it will increase a total of 2.5x the EXP, TP, Item Drop rate during the length of the event.
- After the event is over, the 40mil reward will increase a total of 1.5x the EXP, TP, Item Drop rate.
- In otherwords, now it's 200%, at 40mil reward panel it's 250%, after the event it's 150%
[轟機] Roaring Machine: This Bonus Block was shown in source code which was probably referring to MAI 3 instead of MAI 2.
[via rewards page]
Playstation Network Maintenance
Due to the Playstation Network Maintenance, Maximum Attack Infinity will run from 6/1/2011 through 6/30/2011. The original scheduled date to reach God Hand's 100% attribute has been pushed back by a day.
- Schedule Changes
- Event Finishes 6/30/2011
- God Hand 100% Week Ends 6/9/2011 @ 13:00JST
Maximum Attack Infinity Event
Four new reward items will be given out instead of the Japanese Phantasy Star Universe weapons that were previously revealed.
The Comeback Campaign commemorates the restoration of the Playstation Network! Those who download the mission from June 1st, will receive special gifts! Starting from that date, the illustration contest winners will have their artwork displayed in the Visual Lobby!
During Maximum Attack Infinity, Type Points, Drops, EXP are doubled. Enemies are ferocious but their physical strength is slightly decreased. Regardless of play skill, players will be allowed to become incapacitated without fear of mission failure during the general areas of the event thanks to the help by Hyuga and others. But watch out during the boss areas…
It appears the clear result grade will drop if you die too many times (not sure what the specific number is.) In each mission there will be a bonus area, one will open based on the number of enemies defeated as displayed on the official site. The other bonus block has a chance to appear as a rare block after the boss. I wonder what enemy makes an appearance here?
You can exchange various tickets you gathered in the mission to Hyuga for various items. Also for this event, a certain man's partner card could be obtained.
For those who can't play online, this mission will be available for offline or ad-hoc multimode play sometime after the event is over.
God Hand (Knuckles) ゴッドハンド
Esperanza (Twin Saber) エスペランサ
Giga Phone (Machine Gun) ギガ・フォン
Komazali Rod (Rod) コウマヅリロッド
When players reach up to the target number of enemies killed, the reward weapon's attribute will become 100%. Even though the reward weapons are no longer 16star, please play Maximum Attack Infinity on Infinity Difficulty because you may be able to find some there.
This 16 star weapon is available in MAI's hardest difficulty.
Rapico's Partner Card
Currently undergoing investigation.
This space will update throughout the event.
Rapico has a chance to show up in Maximum Attack Infinity in four distinct places. It appears she will show up in one out of each of these four areas. When you meet Rapico, she will give you ラピ子の幸運の羽根 Rapico's Lucky Feathers, which you can use in General Merchant Rapico.
- MAI I: First Stage Rapico's Appearances:
- In Block 1: Foie Turret Room, if you see a message when you approach the box in the center of the room.
- In Block 2: At the T intersection: Where the boulder is with the 4 switches
- In Block 2: Before the Boss, there's rubble on the floor near the back of the room. Examine it and destroy it.
- Bonus Block: After the beginning jump, hidden near a pier.
- MAI II: Second Stage Rapico's Appearances:
- 2nd Mines Area: At the south side, you may see a message capsule, if you examine it Rapico appears.
- 1st Room Ruins Area: At the northern end of the room by a fence which is actually a hidden passageway.
- 1st Room Ruins Area: She"ll just appear in a side room.
- Bonus Block: She appears in the Forest Protectors area behind a rock [pic]
[thanks Ami + Ariel]
Heathcliff Flowen Partner Card
To obtain Heathcliff Flowen's Partnercard, you must play Maximum Attack Infinity II, on Infinity Rank. During the mission, you must have less than 4 deaths by the entire party. By abiding by this rule, you're guaranteed to get an S Grade clear result. After you defeat both bosses, Flowen should appear to give you his card.
General Merchant Rapico
- Name: General Merchant Rapico (ラピ子のなんでも屋さん)
- Date: 6/1/2011
- Access: Story Mode / Exchange Mission
- Description: You can receive items from Rapico the salesclerk. Please take note about the number of items you are currently holding in personal storage, because Rapico will only hand them out once per account.
Rapico General Merchant has two distinct features, one being the Comeback Campaign, and the other being the Partner Card. Comeback Campaign is on an account basis, meaning only one account can receive 2x Extend Code and 2x Extend Code∞. Those who can't play Internet Multimode can still receive the items. The Comeback Campaign is a permanent feature.
In regards to her Partner Card, you will need to trade 5 Rapico Feathers that you've obtained in Maximum Attack Infinity missions. You can get one for each character.
Unsure at this time, but this mission may update further in the future.
In the Infinity Final Guide, Shougai learned the names of the weapons and outfit created by Junya Ishigaki. The complete set is composed of 4 items. If these are sold on the Playstation Store, the set would cost up to 900 yen.
- ツインスクレイパー Twin Scraper (Twin Dagger)
- ハンマースクレイパー Hammer Scraper (Saber)
- キャノンスクレイパー Cannon Scraper (Handgun)
- トゥーンスクレイパー Toon Scraper (Male Parts)