~ January 11th, 2017~
Las Vegas Limited Quest
Enemy forces from various locations have gone berserk in District C of Las Vegas! With the absence of the Ride Roids, the ARKS must utilize Dash Panels and Catapults to maneuver around the city.
The shorter your clear time, the higher the end of quest evaluation will be. Thus, players must find the briefest routes towards reaching enemy spawn points. Expect to see higher rates of boss encounters as you gain quest points. Falz Douril and Douran will appear at the end with prefixed names.
New Year's Xie
With the havoc in Las Vegas, the ARKS New Year's celebrations haven't gone quite as planned. Xie returns red-faced to offer players client orders to help mop up the mess.
Japanese Style ★13 Weapons
Xie will also be opening an exchange shop stocked with the new ”Japanese Style” series of ★13 weaponry. To trade for these items, you'll need to earn [Weapons Badge 2017] from the limited quest.
ARKS New Year Carnival 2017 Web Event
The ARKS New Year Carnival 2017 is a new Web Interlocking Event running through March 8th. Players can participate by collectively amassing enough points to unlock rewards presented by each panel. Earning points can be accomplished by obtaining Weapons Badge 2017.
Collection Sheet SG Slots
Gain up to two additional Collection Sheet slots by paying Star Gems! Paying for them in this manner gives you continued access to that slot.
New Gathering Spots
Gathering Spots will now appear in the Skyscape and Seabed fields. Aside from new Skill Rings and Gathering Recipes, players will now be able to sell cuisines in their player shops.
New Skill Rings
L / Another Rod Shoot Mode
- "Rod Shoot" projectiles will now detonate on impact, damaging enemies caught in the explosion.
L / Just Reversal B
- Deals damage to surrounding enemies upon landing from a Just Reversal.
L / Step JA Combo
- Provides an opportunity to Just Attack following a Step.
R / Quick Mate
- Speeds up the time it takes to consume mate items.
- Unavailable to the Braver class, whether main or sub.
R / Panic Guard
- Provides resistance against Panic.
New Team Room
Embark on a lunar expedition with the [Moon's Surface] Team Room! This base features a balloon collection mini-game like the one in Tokyo. Grab them all as quickly as you can with the help of the moon's low gravity.
Easier Story Board Quests
Story Board quests are receiving a new difficulty. In "Easy" mode, the enemies are capped at a lower level, allowing you to enjoy the story in peace. Please keep in mind that you can only receive Titles from certain quests if they're cleared on "Normal" difficulty.
Temporarily Disable Boost Item Effects
A new feature introduced in this update will allow you to temporarily halt the effects of boost items. This feature can be accessed from the Drink Menu and toggled by ticking the checkbox at the top. Taking a drink while the box is marked will pause the boost item's effect and duration until the drink has expired.
Critical Damage Display Improvement
Critical damage numbers will now display more prominently than before.
Rare Item Notification
You can now toggle ON and OFF the display of Rare Item notifications of Party Members.
Collection Sheet Gauge Colors
Collection Sheet result gauges will begin displaying the rare drop boosting portion in yellow.
New Items in the Recycle Shop
[Evo. Device / Stealth] is heading to the Recycle Shop. This new form makes your Mag appear invisible.
The Recycle Shop will also include the [No Sticker] option, hiding the display of stickers from your outfit.
New weaponoid potentials will be added for T-Yasminikov 2000H, God Hand-NT, Bio Beld, and Rentaunam-NT. You can unlock these potentials by collecting Weaponoid Boosters through PSO2es.
Other Additions and Adjustments
New Trigger Quest
- [T: Annihilator's Apparition] has been added as a new Trigger Quest.
- Tutorials will now be categorized, making it easier to lookup specific tutorials.
Daily Boost Improvements
- You can now achieve a maximum Daily Boost of +50%.
- Daily Orders which raise the boost will now be set at +5%.
- Turrets will receive an increase in attack power on Hard or higher difficulties. This will apply only to some types of turrets.
- Increased the animation speed for Fishing.
Star Gem Improvements
- Increased the amount of Star Gems received from maxed attachment gauges.
- Increased the amount of Star Gems received from Gold and Silver Magatsu Bonus Quests.
Star Ship Valkyrie (AC Scratch)
Suit up for the new year in dragon inspired layered wear and CAST parts! Other outfits include a military maiden uniform and work attire reminiscent of the Ol Blink costume.