Ultimate Quest: Lillipa
The second Ultimate Quest has arrived, this time taking place in the underground tunnels of planet Lillipa. This quest features many enemies that specialize in Ranged attacks. Players should break past the barrage of attacks to engage the enemies at close range.
Falke Leone & Vlima Leopard, two formidable opponents encountered in this Ultimate Quest. Falke Leone is known for his swift movements and close range attacks. Vlima Leopard however, specializes in high-powered long distance attacks.
Zeta Granz, a massive enemy with four gigantic shields. Contrary to its large size, it can perform swift movements with close range attacks. But be forewarned, as Zeta Granz can also unleash long distance attacks.
Ultimate Quest Lillipa Enemies
In [Corruption Survey: Lillipa], players will face fearsome foes resembling Lillipan Mechs. New Yuga-style aquatic type Darkers will also join in on the action.
New ★13 Weapons
Ultimate Quest Lillipa opens with a brand new wealth of ★13 weapons. This, “Slave” weapon series, can be obtained from not only the new Ultimate Quest, but also by exchanging [Yurlungur Crystals] at the Pyroxene Exchange Shop. Clearing the quest repeatedly can reward you with a fortune of said crystals.
New ★12 Weapons
Players can expect a number of new potential ★12 drops to appear as well.
New Photon Arts and Technics
Get ready, because on April 22nd, Phantasy Star Online 2 will be adding new photon arts for Gunslashes, Dual Blades, Double Sabers, and Partisans. Be sure to pick up the new compound technic, "Fomelgion," by clearing a specific client order from Klariskrays.
Hover for PA Names
New Skills for Every Class
Here's a partial listing of the new skills for each class! All of these skills are main class only!
Just Guard PP Gain (Hunters)
- Recovers PP when Just Guarding with Swords, Partisans, and Wired Lances.
- (Lv 1.) PP Recovery: +10
Limit Break Photon Charge (Fighters)
- Fully recovers PP after Limit Break ends.
Massive Bullet (Rangers)
- Prevents the character from being blown away or launched when the character loads a special bullet.
T Machine Gun Mastery (Gunners) (Twin Machine Guns)
- Increases PP Recovery.
- Boosts damage when Critical Hits are made.
- (Lv.1) PP Recovery: + 0.20 || Power: 101%
- (Lv. 5) PP Recovery: + 1.00 || Power: 105%
Talis Fast Throw (Forces)
- Increased Talis speed.
Wide Support (Techers)
- Expands Shifta, Anti, Deband, and Resta's range.
Counter Bonus (Bravers)
- Recovers PP and Boosts Power with Counter and Counter Edge
- (Lv. 1) Power: 500% || PP Recovery: +5
- (Lv.1) Edge Power: 110% || Edge PP Recovery: +1
Jet Boots Escape (Bouncer) (Jet Boots)
- Adds invincibility frames for PA Shift Attacks.
- (Lv.1) Effect Duration: 0.20 seconds.
- (Lv. 5) Effect Duration: 0.35 seconds.
Items you feed to your mag will contribute more to the stat bar.
The Excube Exchange Counter will add a new item that lets you level down a particular stat by 1 level. This device will be available for Mags at level 101+ at a price of 50 EXCubes.
Another Crafting Update
New Weapon Extension crafting recipes will take your weapons to higher levels than ever before.
Timed Abilities are up to date, now supporting Lillipa's Ultimate Quest.
A big convenience comes in the form of a new feature that lets you desynthesize up to 10 items at a time!
Convenient New Features
At long last, players will be able to simultaneously search for multiple special abilities on weapons and units in Player Shops. A maximum of 4 special abilities can be specified, narrowing down the search results to items containing all of those abilities. Additionally, new settings when searching for items of certain rarities will be included.
Primarily aimed towards Gamepad users, a new option will allow PC players to prevent the mouse from moving the camera.
The zoom options when editing Symbol Art will be expanded with a new 500% setting. This will allow for smaller and more precise shape placement.
We're having a party and you're invited! The Party Maker allows players to recruit for party members right in the middle of the field. Accessing this device reveals the party's status, its goals, and the class levels of the person who dropped it. You can access this new feature by selecting it from the Quick Menu.
On the party creation screen, there's a new option to checkmark, that tells players they are welcome to join the party. Players will take priority in joining, even when it's filled with NPC partner characters.
Searching for parties at the Quest Counter is going to get a little easier. With this update, the party listing can be sorted by their room number.
There are new options at the Team Counter that allow non-Team Members to enter the Team Room! Team Rooms are locked by default, so it's up to you to turn off the entry restrictions.
Team Point Adjustments
The number of team points gained when clearing a quest with fellow team members will be increased to 50. Furthermore, the costs of upgrading a team to level 2 and acquiring a team room will be reduced.
Hunter Balance Adjustments
- Fury Gear Boost has been adjusted so that its effect is active during Guard Stance. The name of the effect will change from [Fury Gear Boost] to [Hunter Gear Boost].
- Rising Edge, Nova Strike, and Guilty Break will have shortened charge times.
- Ignite Parrying will receive a power buff and reduced PP costs.
- Ignite Parrying has been altered so that the attack following the Just Guard comes quicker.
- Ignite Parrying can now be cancelled when guarding at the final slash attack.
- Ride Slasher will have shortened charging times with the Gear Gauge at the first stage.
Fighter Balance Adjustments
- Extended the length of time it's possible to Just Guard with the [Double Saber Wind Parrying] skill.
- Changed Facet Folia and Scar Fugue, so that JA timings can occur even when their attacks haven't hit the target.
- Changed Tornado Dance, Scissor Edge, Rumbling Moon, Illusion Rave, Fake Capture, Surprise Dunk, Deadly Archer, Deadly Circle, and Chaos Riser, so that they now can be canceled through shift actions.
Techer Balance Adjustments
- Increased [Reverser Field's] range and reduced the recast times.
Braver Balance Adjustments
- Increased the max hit number for [Katana Combat] and boosted its power.
- Made adjustments to the skill tree to make it easier to learn [Snatch Step.]
- Increased [Counter Edge's] range.
- Boosted how high the gear fills when the slash attack for [Counter Edge] hits enemies.
- Increased [Critical Field] and [Elemental Restorate PP Field's] range.
- Adjusted the cancellation timing with evasive actions for [Gran Wave, Moment Gale, and Strike Gust].
Due to the above changes, an All Skill Tree reset pass will be distributed.
- Increased the ★12 drop rate for the quest clear crystal in Mining Base 1 and 2.
- [Ga Wonda, Gu Wonda, Sil Dinian and Sil Sadinian] shields will no longer repel attacks. However, you'll still deal no damage when attacking their shields.
Mr. Umblla Adjustments
- Made it easier for Mr. Umblla to attack the player.
- Reduced the duration of the emergency trial from start to finish.
- Relaxed the success conditions for Mr. Umblla's Emergency Trial.
- The Emergency Trial will not fail if you attack Mr. Umblla.
- Players who are attacked by Mr. Umblla will acquire the effect of a +100% Rare Drop Boost.
- Relaxed the damage dealt by Mr. Umblla.
Warring Chronicles (AC Scratch)
Just in time for the Children's Day celebrations, a new scratch arrives including Japanese style costumes! Casual hooded outfits [Milett Colparka] and [Olett Gilparka], as well as feline accessories will also appear.