~June 10th, 2015~
The Sonic Lobby returns until June 24th, transforming the lobby with statues of the all-star cast. Gold rings are spread throughout the Shopping Area! What will happen after collecting them all?
Sonic Nyau will appear dressed as the titular hedgehog, wielding the Extreme Gear from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. Defeat him for a chance at nabbing the [＊Extreme Gear ] weapon camo!
New Limited Quest
As part of PSO2’s 3rd anniversary celebration, a new limited quest will be added to the game. Taking place in the Darker’s Den, this quest will feature an assortment of enemies comprised mostly of Darkers. Previous Nyau variations will appear, with each summoning various enemies upon defeat.
New ★12 weapons in the “Nox” series can drop during the limited quest for lucky players.
Maximum Attack Event
The 3rd anniversary Maximum Attack Web Panel Event will be held through July 22nd. During the event, players will be tasked with defeating bosses in a targeted quest for points. The accumulated scores will be updated on the official site periodically. More details on the event can be found in our previous post.
3rd Anniversary Xie will be present in the lobby until August 5th with new client orders. Clearing her orders will reward players with the Star Lyra weapon camo.
Xie will also open an exchange shop with new ★13 weapons to collect! Players can obtain Gold / Silver / and Bronze WEAPONS Badges within the limited quest to trade in for various items at her shop.
Casino Game: Li~Li Roulette
An exciting new game is coming to the Casino! In Li~Li Roulette, players must try to guess which space the spinning wheel will stop on. Place your BET on a certain number, color, or a space with both, and cross your fingers!
Collect those coins for a snazzy new Lillipan Suit available exclusively at the Casino Prize Counter!
First-time casino goers can also familiarize themselves with the lobby by clearing Alto’s client orders.
A “Present Gauge” will appear for certain NPCs in the lobby. This helps to visualize your progress as you raise their friendship ratings.
NPCs will also hand out new presents like “meat” and “fish” rations, which temporarily boost your ATK and max PP.
Transferable Ultimate Buster
It’s finally here! Now you can transfer Ultimate Buster onto your favorite weapon for that extra advantage in Ultimate Quests.
You’ll need to bring five weapons with the Ultimate Buster ability. The transfer is a guaranteed 100% success! However, keep in mind that you won’t be able to transfer the ability onto ★13 weapons.
Set Effects Confirmation
You can now check whether an item has a “Set Effect” from the Item Menu. Opening this menu lists information about the set effect, and which items are required for its activation.
Quest Counter: Available Item Improvements
The [Available Items] section of the Quest Information window will now give priority to weapons of the highest rarity.
More Skill Point Client Orders
Class trainer NPCs are receiving new skill point client orders. Gather up some Class Cubes and push your character to the limit!
10x Fun Scratch
Now you can play the FUN Scratch 10 times in a row in one go! This handy new feature makes repeated scratching less tedious and more FUN!
My Shop Search Improvements
Fine-tune your item searches with new My Shop sub-categories! Now it’s even easier to search within categories with new settings specifically for Face Paint, Body Paint, Stickers, Voice Tickets, Lobby Actions, and more!
Recycle Shop from the Main Menu
Avoid the post-Emergency Quest stampede with this new Recycle Shop update! As long as your character is within the ARKS Lobby or Casino, you may now access the Recycle Shop straight from the Main Menu.
Hunter Balance Adjustments
- Sword and Partisan users will descend slower when Just Guards are performed in the air.
Fighter Balance Adjustments
- Raging Waltz will have reduced PP costs and earlier cancellation timings after its launching attack.
- Quick March will now have a stun effect when attacking enemies on the ground.
- Orchestra will have a reduced character stiffness period after the attack hits.
- The initial attack for Facet Folia will come quicker.
- Ducking Blow will have reduced PP costs.
- Flicker Jab will have reduced PP costs.
- Pendulum Roll will have reduced PP costs and its attack speed buffed.
- Slide Upper will have adjustments made to the enemy launching effect.
- Straight Charge will be adjusted so that the player does not fall when the charge attack is done in the air. The PA will receive reduced PP costs as well.
- Quick Howling’s attack will have expanded longitudinal range, and earlier Just Attack timings.
- Surprise Knuckle will have reduced PP costs, increased attack speed, and adjustments made to the enemy launching effect.
- Flash Thousand will have:
- Increased power
- Reduced PP
- Wider attack range
- Earlier Just Attack timing
- Earlier attack and step cancellation timings
- An effect that prevents you from being launched or blown away
- Backhand Smash will receive increased power, reduced PP costs, and a wider attack range.
- The initial attack for Heartless Impact will come quicker. The PA will also receive earlier step and sway cancellation timings.
- Knuckles in general will have increased normal attack and step attack speed. In addition, the 3rd normal hit will recover more PP.
Ranger / Gunner Adjustments
- One Point can now be cancelled with Dive Roll.
- Aerial Shooting users will descend slower when performing the attack in the air.
- Elemental Burst will have increased power. In addition, it will have increased status inflicting rate up till Skill level 4.
Due to the above changes an all skill tree reset pass will be distributed.
Recycle Shop Contents Update
- New items called “Recycle Badges” can be used in place of the [AC Scratch Items] requested at the Recycle Shop.
- Recycle Badges can be obtained by trading in AC Scratch items.
- Recycle Badges can also be listed in My Shop and traded with other users.
Shining Live Stage (AC Scratch)
Costumes and hairstyles based on characters from Shining Resonance will appear in this scratch, along with the “Armonics” series of signature weapons.
Voice tickets from each character are also included as part of the collaboration.
- 女性共通ソニアボイス ║ Sonia Female Voice (Asami Seto)
- 女性共通キリカボイス ║ Kirika Female Voice (Saori Hayami)
- 女性共通リンナボイス ║ Rinna Female Voice (Ai Kayano)
- 女性共通マリオンボイス ║ Marion Female Voice (Miyuki Sawashiro)
- 男性共通ユーマボイス ║ Yuma Male Voice (Nobunaga Shimazaki)
- 男性共通マリオンボイス ║ Marion Male Voice (Miyuki Sawashiro)