- PlayStation Vita
- Releasing 2014
- 1 ~ 4 Players
- Adhoc Multiplayer
The Japanese blogosphere is abuzz with some details on Phantasy Star Nova, here's what they found in a recent Famitsu interview.
- The game's atmosphere feels close to PSO.
- Character Creation is almost the same as PSO2. Confirmed
- The advancements made in the graphics engine makes the skin and clothing material feel real.
- Weapons, Defensive Gear, and Recovery items are prepared with "Self Sufficiency."
- After coming up with a method for players to visually experience the concept of survival, they came up with the idea where your equipment gets damaged.
- Since the setting is based on PSO2 Episode 1, they have no plans to do Episode 2's race and classes.
- The battle system is quite different from PSO2. Those inexperienced with the series could have an easier time getting into the story.
- Both new and old kinds of enemies will appear.
- As the player progresses through the game, they can decide which facilities they want to see function on the ship.
- Game Development is currently at 65%
- Lutina ルティナ (CV: Maaya Uchida) (Human x Force)
- Sail セイル (CV: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka) (Human x Hunter)
- Izuna イズナ (CV: Ai Kayano) (Newman x Ranger)
- Fieldia フィルディア (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro) (Human x Hunter)
- Magnus マグナス (CV: Banjō Ginga) (Human x Hunter)
According to the blogs, new information for Phantasy Star Nova is expected on June 15 at the Phantasy Star Festa 2014!