An update is required to play the game. Phantasy Star Online 2 will be updated automatically when you start the launcher. Alternatively, you can press the "File Check" button to force the update.
- Launcher: Version 01.05.03 [Dark-SuN's Windows Permissions Fix]
- Client: ver. 1.0202.0 [Dark-SuN's Windows Permissions Fix]
- 1.4GBs [Manual Patch by Synth]
- Corrected a bug where under specific conditions, you could repeat the Dark Falz Elder quest.
- Corrected a bug where a clone's autowords may not appear.
- Corrected a bug where based on certain PC environments, the quest timer doesn't count down properly.
- Corrected a bug where the boss containers do not appear within the "Approaching Dark Arms" emergency quest. Also within this quest, corrected a bug where the Falz Arms (Boss) remained on screen after defeating it.
- Corrected a bug when using specific gunslash photon arts, it would unintentionally switch between shoot and attack mode.
- Corrected a bug where you may fall through Big Vardha and get stuck.
- Deleted one of the TIPS that displayed the wrong information about the partner character NPCs switching weapons.
- Corrected a bug with Clessida where some of her orders could be repeated in 24 hours when it should have been repeatable in 168 hours
- Corrected a bug where a character or enemy would get launched abnormally fast when they get hit with certain attacks.
- Corrected a bug where the party list would appear blank after sorting the list on the second page.
- Corrected a bug where the Navigator costume would clip through.
- Corrected a bug when someone in the party was blacklisted, all party members were unable to use the "auto-run follow".
- Corrected a bug where your Arks Card information would disappear when editing the wish list or presents list.
- Corrected a bug that the actionlog would not indicate the correct number of purchased items when you buy the same items into the storage box.
- Corrected a bug where other enemies didn't receive damage when an enemy was blown away from the Launcher PA "Crazy Smash"
- Corrected a bug where Zonde's effects on hitting an enemy disappears when Zondeel is used. Due to this fix, zonde's priority has changed.
- You will not receive any damage for a few seconds when revived by a moon atomizer or scape doll. etc,.
- Within Character Creation/Aesthetics Counter, Newmans can now choose short ear variations in the face selection menu.
- When Newmans put on certain accessories, their ears will automatically adjust so that they are not extremely buried underneath them.
- Relaxed some of the clear conditions and appearance conditions for some of Xeno's client orders.
- The game will now save the "matching settings" at the quest counter even after you changed them and logged out.
- The Pink Rappy Suit can be used for exchanging at the Recycle Shop.
- Slightly modified the male sitting poses so that certain costumes won't look strange while sitting in them.
If you are downloading the game for the first time you must download an additional 5.4GB patch.
- January 23rd, 2013 @ 20:00 JST or 6:00 AM EST