An update is required to play the game. Phantasy Star Online 2 will be updated automatically when you start the launcher. Alternatively, you can press the “File Check” button to force the update.
- Launcher: Version 01.05.03 [Dark-SuN’s Windows Permissions Fix]
- Client: ver. 1.0202.2 [Dark-SuN’s Windows Permissions Fix]
- 27 MBs
- Corrected a bug that you would get less EXP when you defeat enemies level 50 ~ 55
- Corrected a bug where it was hard to find special abilities on weapons purchasable from the NPC Shops or obtained through quests. Due to this bug, if you logged in between January 23rd ~ February 6th (prior to maintenance), you will receive:
- Compensation: One [Add Ability Success Rate + 20%] + Two [ Grind Risk Decrease (-1)] + Four [EXP+50%] which will be distributed February 13th’s maintenance in your special storage.
- Corrected a bug where the attack collision for gunslash PA “Thriller splode” was changed.
- Corrected a bug where you could not perform consecutive attacks with some photon arts.
- To help participate in the ARKS Museum [My Room] contest, you will receive a 3 day My Room pass if you logged in between December 5th, 2012 through January 23rd, 2013.
- Changed block names on each ship.
OLD Manual Patch (1/23/2013)
- 1.4GBs [Manual Patch by Synth]
- If you had trouble downloading the January 23rd, 2013 update, you can manually copy and paste this patch into your installation directory. If you logged into the game anytime after January 23rd, 2013, you do not need this patch.
If you are downloading the game for the first time you must download an additional 5.4GB patch.