Phantasy Star Online 2 will undergo special maintenance on July 19th, 2013.
- July 19th @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- July 18th @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT (Converted)
- To resolve an issue with certain rare enemies not spawning on the beach field.
Compensation for the rare enemy bug
- Two Triboost+100%
- Pickup Time Expires : July 24th
Compensation for the 7/17 Login Issues
- One Triboost+50% distributed to all players
- Pickup Time Expires : July 24th
Compensation for the 7/17 Login issues (OTP Account Holders)
- Extreme Pass
- Excube (x2)
- Rare Drop Boost +250%
- 1 Day Premium Set
- These items will be distributed at a later date.
- This compensation applies to anyone with a OTP enabled account prior to 7/17's maintenance.
July 17th's Patch Notes
- The Payment Method screen will show up after you close the payment confirmation window.
- You can return to the stage selection screen from the payment confirmation window
- The payment confirmation message has changed
- The EQ Time limit has been extended from 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- The game will inform you of the reward item's name once you cleared the final stage.
- The Extreme Terminal will allow you to confirm the stage orders you've cleared.
- The Extreme Quest tutorial will state that you will receive 1 pass per account every 22 hours.
- Added voice clips when you start and clear an extreme quest.
- Pudding will countdown the hours remaining to receive your next Extreme Pass
- Added a Story Summary
- Added an option to scout players for your team
- The team status window has been split up to display public and private information
- The visiphone will display teams that are currently recruiting members.
- Added a setting that that allows teams to show that they are recruiting new members.
- A new setting lets you type a message for team members to see when they sign on.
- Furniture placement cost has increased to 150
- You can now have two My Room Layouts (My Room A) and (My Room B)
- Added an option that removes all the my room furniture at once.
- You can now remove room furniture even while it's accessed by another player.
- Using a reform ticket in large-sized rooms will keep the furniture in place.
- All players receive a free mini-room
Net Cafe Shop
- Cafe Points can be traded in for an Extreme Pass
New AC Shop Entries
- 獲得経験値＋１５０％（３個） EXP+150% (x3)
- 獲得経験値＋１５０％（１０個）EXP+150% (x10)
Removed AC Shop Entries
- Cosmo Atomizer (x5)
- EXP+100% (x10)
- Added items to the excube shop
- Added Latent Abilities to some pre-existing weapons.
- Added a new background to the game launcher
- It will now save the text you entered in the chat box, you can scroll through your textbox history by pressing Ctrl+UP or Ctrl+Down
- Added a login history at the start menu
- Type nw after a command to remove the cut-in chat window. For example type: /ci2 1 nw
- You can extend the number of seconds a cut-in chat animation plays by typing s and the number of seconds. For example type: /ci2 1 nw s60
- Closing the chatbox in mid sentence will restore the previously entered text.
- The story quest has been split to indicate [EP1] and [EP2]
- The damage counter can display up to 6 digits.
- Parallel Area teleporters can now be seen on the radar map.
- Rare items on the radar map will stand out more.
- While a skill is in effect, the timers will show up in blue text.
- When a skill wears off, it will blink for 10 seconds.
- You can view accessories in a tabbed interface.
- You can save/load character data in the Esté Counter
- Added more information to the nearby players window
- There will be a comma for every 3 digits when depositing meseta in the storage box, or displaying items in My Shop
- The blacklist sub-category in the friends list will close by default.
- The status window will display the amount of experience needed to level up a subclass.
- A "solo play" tickbox was added in the playstyle section of the Party Settings window.
- You can now write a brief message when sending a friend request or team scout.
- When a rare item drops, a message will display over the screen.
- The volume for the rare drop sound effect will remain consistent and is no longer affected by distance.
- A hint will display if you are incapacitated during a boss battle.
- A message will display indicating the number of items available in the Special Storage Box
- "sd" will no longer censor in chat.
- Selecting a chat command at the good job counter will replace existing commands of the same type.
- Changed the graphic of the Glim Monoliths you cannot purify in a story quest.
- A new "Class Drop" system was added. Increased the drop rates if a boss has a rare item that can drop for your main class.
- Some enemies will now drop rare Katanas and Bullet Bows
- Made enemies easier to spawn during a PSE Burst Chance
- The gun turret will no longer automatically change directions even if an enemy approaches it.
- The camera will no longer change directions when accessing the gun turret.
- The AC Symbol for "My Room" was removed from the Quick Menu and Block Changer
- Voice and accessories tickets that do not match your character's gender can be used by the Support Partner, since you and the support partner share the same data.
- The ド
コ デ モ キ ュ ウ ビ ン room item can now hold up to 100,000 meseta.
- The "Esté Pass" explanation notes now state that you can use it o edit a support partner.
- Monica, the Item Lab assistant, will now replace Dudu on even block numbers.
- Updated the credits screen.
- Added new tips and useful information to the loading screen
- With the addition of the free partner system, you will now receive 10 FUN points when clearing a quest with a Friend partner.
- When several emergency quests occur on a planet, the announcement voice overs will mention the planet's name.
- Some field music transitioning rules have been changed.
- You can now view a friend partner's ARKS Card from the Partner terminal in the Camp Ship.
- You can now view a friend request's ARKS Card.
- The EXP Penalty kicks in 11 levels away instead of 5.
- Enemy spawning in the Amduscia Time Attack Quest has been adjusted since it was easy for the Dragonkin to be defeated by the Darkers near the beginning of the quest.
- Relaxed the time limit of a certain switch in the Lillipa time attack quest.
- Made the map sizes narrower for the first three forest Arks Quests
- Adjusted enemy spawning for the Arks Search: Tundra, Rare Mineral Excavation, Subdue Caterdran, and Subdue Caterdransa Arks Quests.
- The Nab Rappy Capture quest will no longer fail if the Rappies escape.
- Improved the rewards for some Emergency Trails
- Adjusted the conditions that changes the weather on each field.
- Adjusted the tutorial in Chapter Zero's story quest.
- R-ATK damage to the Gilnas/Gilnatch's head has increased.
- Crabarda will receive the following changes; it will spend less time guarding, have increased damage to the weakpoint area, and will be much easier to damage all around.
- Corrected the Vol Dragon's behavior so that it's possible to interrupt it from continuously spawning pillars of flames when it changes from its later forms.
- Made it easier to hit the weak points on Spardan A and Spargun
- Adjusted the Digg's reaction when hit.
- The Tranmizer/Tranzexia scratch attack collision range has been adjusted.
- Some client orders can be reaccepted in 22 hours instead of 24 hours.
- Adjusted some client orders
- Relaxed the conditions needed to unlock Klotho's client orders
- Increased the rewards for some client orders
- Relaxed the equipping conditions for some units
- Increased the number of team orders available each week to 4
- Relaxed the achievement conditions for the main route through the matter board.
- Buffed the medical drink sub-effects for "Weak Point Damage Rate Up"