- 2/21: Clarified boost item information.
- 2/21: Added voice sample links to Deluxe Package post.
- 2/21: Added more information to Seven Eleven post.
White Day Event
Event Available: March 5th ~ April 9th
(WD) Lobby Available: March 5th ~ March 26th
The lobby is transformed into a White Day celebration where Lovey Rappies appear on the field! These enemies will drop the Love Radio (pictured above) and a cute ＊ローズピッチャー Rose Pitcher weapon camo that shoots bullets out of a tea pot.
It's the men's turn in the "Boisterous White Day 2" emergency quest. See as "Jean & Jozsef," "Huey & Lubert" and others appear in emergency trials across the field.
New Photon Arts and Technics
Add some variety to your playstyle with three photon arts and two technics! But that's not all, expect to see even more photon arts and technics in a future update!
ファセットフォリア (Facet Folia)
After the initial hit, it attacks that area at lightning speed in a series of attacks.
It fires shots at close range after the blade charges towards the enemy.
シフトピリオド (Shift Period)
Fires multiple rounds in different directions, then blasts them all at once during the final blow.
イル・フォイエ (Il Foie)
Drops a meteorite on its target causing an explosion damaging enemies nearby.
イル・ゾンデ Il Zonde
Enveloped in lightning energy, the user dashes forward damaging enemies in their path.
Super Hard Advance Quests
Experience Super Hard Advance Quests for Forest, Caves, and Desert on March 5th, 2014! The level 66 ~ 70 enemies that appear along the way may even drop 11★ weapons. Super Hard Advance Quests requires capsules d/e/f, which you can obtain from shops or enemy drops.
See your inventory space suffer with the introduction of "Large Pyroxene Stones." Collect them along with the exchange materials to acquire new 10★ weapons available at the Pyroxene Shop!
Tundra And Mechs (Stage 51 ~ 60)
More stages, more fun, as Tundra and Mechs expands with level 70 enemies! Quarry enemies join the fight, including a "Barbarilipan" appearing on a certain stage. Traverse through all 60 stages to receive even more Scarlet Ores than ever before!
Bio Weapon Series
Trade in those spellstones to acquire new 11★ weapons at the Refine Spellstone Shop! These 11 stars are biological weapons that not only have this ominous glow, but attach a small yellow case to the character's back.
There's currently five different BIO weapons to choose from, but more will be added in upcoming Extreme Quest updates!
Team Room Update
Indulge in a breathtaking view of the city in the upcoming "Nightscape" team room! Live the life of a celebrity in your own private pool overlooking the fireworks bursting through the starry night sky.
Decorate the team room with your favorite symbol arts prominently displayed in monitors across the room.
Team Leadership Changes
- Team Leaders who have not logged in for 30+ days can be replaced by a Team Manager. (That's if a team manager exists however.)
New Storage Slot Rentals
Two additional storage slots can be rented for 30 days for 500 AC each.
Access Storage Space
You may now access your storage box from the Item Lab menu!
New Items in Each Shop!
Craft Tech Builder 3 and Craft Ex Builder 3 are coming to the Craft Item Exchange Shop! In addition, you can now acquire a "Reset Disk" that restores a crafted technic to its original state.
EXCube Exchange Shop
- Acquire an Extreme pass by trading in some EXCubes
Pyroxene Exchange Shop
- Trade in some pyroxene stones to acquire an EXCube
Photon Drop Exchange Shop
- Trade in some items to acquire new Lv.1 Photon Arts and Technics.
The Item Trade List as written in the Dengeki Scan:
[dropdown_box expand_text="Spoilers" show_more="Show" show_less="Hide" start="hide"]
- 11★ Weapon >> 11★ Weapon Exchange Pass
- Tech Builder 1 + Tech Builder 2 >> Tech Builder 3
- AC Scratch Item (×2) >> Reset Disk
Photon Drop Shop
- Photon Crystal (×1)>> New PA Disk Lv. 1
- Pyroxene Stone (×500) >> One EXCube
- Specific Pyroxene Stone (×100) >> Specific Large Pyroxene Stone (×1)
- Advance Capsule a ~ c (×10) >> Advance Capsule d ~ f (×1)
- EXCube (×6) >> 1 Extreme Pass
Oriental Style Expo!
カムイフウビ Kamui Fubi
Oriental Style Expo offers costumes and accessories depicting Japanese style customs and traditions.
カグヤヒラリ Kaguya Hirari
フンドシスタイル Fundoshi Style
ナナフンスタイル Nanafun Style
ライザーＦ・シリーズ Riser Frame Series
Ｒイノセンテ・シリーズ Reus Innocente Series
ラヴィ・ラッピースーツ Lovey Rappy Suit
＊ ヘイ・ジ・アクエリアス Hei The Aquarius
Other Changes and Additions
- At the Recycle Shop, premium players can trade in an 11 star weapon for an 11★ Weapon Exchange Pass. Use this pass to purchase 11★ weapons sold in other player shops. Please note, 11★ acquired from the [Pyroxene・Spellstone Refining Shop] do not qualify for this pass.
- Improved the grinding success for 7★~11★ weapons.
- Extra Slot Success Penalties relaxed.
- Sa Barta will now pursue the enemy with the target marker (i.e Locked-on Target)
- (Edit) Using boost items that share the same name can have their effective times extended to 120 minutes.
- Relaxed the EXP needed to level up starting from class level 46 and up!
- The rare drop rates for boosted enemies has increased on all difficulties
- Increased the number of items that drop from red containers
- You may now input a comment for your 'Online Status' in the 'Quick Menu'.
- You may now set a name for each skill tree.
- Earn new titles through crafting! Some title rewards include "Liliparium," "+30% Merit Values," and "+30% Equipping Conditions Relief" among other things.
- The Item Trading Password will now be available for the Vita players.
- Read up on the Deluxe Package releasing on March 20th. A few updates will be made to that post in the upcoming hours.
- New Seven Eleven related information will be updated in its own post in a few hours.
Future Roadmap for Late March
- New Sword, Rifle, Double Saber PAs
- New Ice and Light Technics
- New Enemy
- Attack on Titan Collaboration
Future Roadmap for Early April
- Wired Lance, Knuckle, and Launcher PAs
- New Dark Technic
- Seasonal Lobby
- Fashion Update