ARKS General Election Winners!
Items based around a theme of the winning characters will be revealed at a later date!
PSO2 Livestream #17
- March Update
- Collab Information.
- The Unveiling of "Mining Base Defense Round 2!"
- PSO2 Trivia Corner
- Lobby Action Presents
- Airs: March 4th @ 21:00 JST on Nico Nico
Feb 26th Maintenance Complete
- Feb 26th @ 9:00 ~ 20:00 JST
- Feb 25th @ 7:00 PM ~ 6:00 AM EST
- Yet another server equipment maintenance.
The Big Push
- We have one last panel to unlock. If we achieve 5,400,000 Bingo points before March 5th, we'll unlock all the Unity Festival rewards!
Stone Exchange Materials
There seems to be some confusion regarding the differences between stone types for Advance Quests and Extreme Quests. So we'll take the opportunity to clarify each of these stones for the upcoming March 5th update.
輝石 = Pyroxenes
- These stones drop in [Advance Quests]
- You can 'Refine' them along with a certain weapon to create an "upgraded" version of that weapon.
- i.e Ikutachi + 90 Wind Vayu Pyroxenes = Kagudachi
大輝石 = Large Pyroxenes / Big Pyroxenes
- These stones drop in [Super Hard Advance Quests]
- You can use them as exchange materials for a weapon that looks like a blue (Ishurai/Surukurai) or a yellow (Messer Agate/Lava Seeker) among other things.
- The Dengeki scan says you can convert specific Pyroxenes into Large Pyroxenes. (Speculating here, but presumably, wind pyroxenes into large wind pyroxenes.)
魔石 = Spellstones
- These are commonly referred to as the "Extreme Quest Stones"
- You can use these stones to acquire 11★ weapons
- The upcoming "BIO" weapon series will require spellstones.
Campaigns and Boost event information will be added to this post during and after maintenance.
Boost Event and Advance Notices
Quna's live concerts will either trigger Mining Base Defense or Raging Dark Arms.
Emergency Quest Advance Notice [Japanese Standard Time]
- Black = Raging Dark Arms
- Brown = Where's the Chocolate 2
- Blue = Chaotic Tranquility
- Red = Mining Base Defense
- Green = ARKS Ship Fire Swirl
Emergency Quest Advance Notice [Eastern Standard Time]
Quna's concert will begin 30 minutes prior to any Emergency Quest that starts on the half hour.
Quna's "Our Fighting" Japanese Standard Time
Quna's "Everlasting Encore" Japanese Standard Time
Emergency Quest Boost Event
|Super Falz Boost||「Raging Dark Arms」
+100% Rare Drop Boost
|Chocolate 2 Boost||「Where's the Chocolate 2」
+100％ EXP/Rare Drop Boost
All [Super Falz] and [Where's The Chocolate 2] emergency quests will receive these boosts until March 4th @ 23:59 JST.
|3.1||「Atrocious Ocean」+100％ EXP/Rare Drop Boost|
|3.2||「Raging Dark Arms」「Utterly Profound」
＋100％ Rare Drop Boost
|3.3||+50% Rare Drop Boost for ALL Quests|
Boosts apply 0:00 ~ 23:59 JST for the above mentioned days. Due to the effects of both boost events, Raging Dark Arms and Utterly Profound will receive a +200% rare drop boost on March 2nd.
Client Order Campaign #44
Clear Hans client orders to receive some lovely White Day gifts!
- 2/26 ~ 3/5
Qualifying Client Orders
(1) Clear Hans Client Order 森林に潜む罠 Hidden Forest Traps to receive:
- Two マグカップ♂ Mug Cup ♂
(2) Clear Hans Client Order 地獄の王 King of Hell to receive:
- Two ホワイトギフト White Gifts
Campaign Distribution Date
- March 12th, 2014 at the Visiphone