Meet Sayo Yuhki, of "Faith Healer Sayo" a religion of sorts, she's a shrine maiden, just as in Shitenkaku. Does the name Sayo Yuhki sound familiar to you? Probably not, but in this case Sayo Yuhki is actually a collaboration character from another game known as "Shikigami no Shiro", take a wild guess who developed this game… Sayo Yuhki is voiced by Ayako Kawasumi.
Sayo will perform "prayers" on your character for the right price! When the leader of the party receives a prayer, this effect will apply to the whole party. In this case it appears she may pray for 15% HP or even a rare drop rate boost. (Recall the previous post where Sakai was talking about a "system" that applied to the whole party…)
Unfortunately "Faith Healer Sayo" services are not ready for the high demands of the demo community and will not appear until the retail version.
The vision phone is greatly expanded from PSU:AoI. It has so many features and options that it makes ours look so obsolete. If you played PSP1, you have seen most of the features already.
- Player Record
- Various records about number of monsters defeated, the amount of missions played.
- Story Evaluation
- Evaluation of the Story Mission
- Emilia's Report
- Outline of the Story Mission
- Mission Achievement Record
- The time and clear results of each mission.
Collection Book Record
- Monsters Defeated
- Each Monster will have a little tidbit about them for example:
- A Bil De Vear needs to eat 100 Naval a day in order to survive.
- Jarba and Polty come from the same protist ancestors.
- Weapon Collection Record
- Costume Collection Record
- View all the Clothes and Parts you have obtained.
- Title Achievement Record
- There are over 250 different titles.
- The Demo version has 30.
- Challenge Mission and Battle Mission Record
- See various records of challenge and battle mission
- The Time attack and Battle outcome is also displayed.
- Title Reward Receipt
- Your reward for any titles you achieved.
- Character Names
- Ancient Civilization
- Password Input
- Obtain various items by inputting a special code.
- (Ya we know everyone is going to spread these codes around…)
Telephone and Book Cards
Emilia and Lumia are friends!
(Ya right… Lumia was pissed with Emilia when she mentioned Ethan..)
These cards can be obtained by various shops when you pre order the game. (Thanks Neo). Now you can show how otaku you are with these fancy telephone cards. Although I have to say the characters look a bit too close for comfort..
OK I think we get the message…
Yuto found a new acquaintance!
- Next Week news about the Internet Multi Mode Lottery (Finally James..)
- Senior Director Terada mentioned a "Virus", not sure what that is. JP Wiki thinks it's a collaboration.
- I'm going to study now bye bye..