The long awaited Reborn: Episode 4 update is finally here. Embark on a brand new chapter in the Phantasy Star Online 2 storyline, explore Tokyo in the year 2028, and become a Summoner after the 15-hour long maintenance.
January 27th Maintenance Extended
- 1/27/2016 @ 2:00 ~ 22:00 JST
- 1/26/2016 @ 12:00 PM ~ 8:00 AM EST
PSO2es Maintenance Extended
- 1/27/2016 @ 1:55 ~ 22:30 JST
- 1/26/2016 @ 11:55 AM ~ 8:30 AM EST
January 27th Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.00
- Client: ver. 4.0001.0
- Patch Size: 3.7 GB (PC) / 1943 MB (Vita)
- If Pre-patched: 575 MB
Weekly Famitsu (2/11/2016)
Pick up the latest issue of Famitsu Weekly, out now, and receive an item code for a tact weapon camo and a piece of candy for your pet.
- ＊奏従扇 ║ Soujyusen
- スタミナクッキー＋１ ║ Stamina Cookie +1
Shiki & Oudo
- Shiki and Oudo will be taking their leave from the lobby during maintenance. Be sure to grab their partner cards before they go!
- A guide for their client orders can be found here.
Secret Phrase Roundup
There are two secret phrases currently active. Be sure to enter them into the in-game chat to receive prizes at a later date.
- Enter the phrase あにめでたろう before Jan. 27th's maintenance to receive:
- Nab Rappy Fake (Hairstyle)
- 2016 FUN Ticket
- Enter the phrase ゲーム★マニアックス before Feb. 3rd's maintenance to receive:
- Game Maniax Rack
- Game Maniax Logo (Sticker)
- Game Maniax Rack
Prepare for the new content by reading up on all the Episode 4 news that we've covered on the site.
Episode 4 News
- Episode 4 Preview
- Tidbits from Nagoya
- Episode Selection Changes
- Pets, Summoners, and Candy Boxes
- Live Broadcast #37
- Live Broadcast #38
Item Code Offers
- ARKS Café Festa Special
- Sympathy 2015
- Festa 2016 Goods
- Shiki Figure Release
- Episode 1 & 2 Materials Collection
- PSO2 Music CD Releases
Episode 4: Reborn!
- Added skills to all classes!
- [All-Skill Tree Reset Passes] have been distributed
New Weapon Category
- Added New Weapon Category: Tact タクト (AKA Batons).
- Tacts are not granted with Special Abilities. You can not affix them with Special Abilities from the Item Lab.
- ワンダ: Wanda (All Rounder, High HP)
- トリム: Torim (High ATK Power, Low HP, Swift)
- サリィ: Cery (Support Based, Technic-like Attacks, Lowers Enemy's ATK)
(By the way, the name "Cery" comes from the word Sorcery! Technically you pronounce its name by dropping the "Sor-" part)
- Added Summoner among the list of possible classes when [Great Success] occurs during Weapon Extension.
- Tacts themselves are not qualified for Weapon Extensions.
- Planet Earth (地球)
- Tokyo (東京)
- Free-Field Quest: 東京探索 (Tokyo Exploration)
- Arks Quest: 幻創種撃退任務：東京 (Phantom Annihilation: Tokyo
- Arks Quest: トレイン・ギドラン討伐 (Subdue Train Ghidoran)
- Bonus Quest: 特別任務：東京【銀】 Special Mission: Tokyo [Silver]
- Bonus Quest: 特別任務：東京【金】Special Mission: Tokyo [Gold]
※English quest names are temporary and will change to reflect the patch.
※Each Arks Quest and Free Field listed above supports [N ~ XH] difficulties.
※You must clear Episode 4's first Story Quest to unlock the Tokyo Field
New Area & Story Feature
- The Bridge can be accessed only from [EP4 Mode].
- Story Boards are accessible only from [EP4 Mode].
New Story Quest:
- Episode 4: Chapter 1 (The Time of Awakening)
- A 16-year-old high school student at Tensei Academy.
- A mysterious boy, bereft of his memories, who was given the name "Aru" by Hitsugi.
- Hitsugi's fellow high school student and closest friend.
- Created by Xiao, she serves as the Player Character's operator.
Partial New Enemy Listing
Photon Arts / Technics
- Changed the Photon Arts / Technics you initially learn when creating a new character.
- Changed the Jet Boots PA Icon colors from red to yellow.
Client Order / Daily Orders
This update changes which fields are unlocked through Koffie's Client Orders.
- Exploration Request II will now unlock Desert, Coast, & Kuronia.
- Exploration Request III will now unlock Floating Facility and Tundra
This update will also change which client orders are unlocked when you clear specific quests.
- Io's Client Orders will unlock when you clear Nab Rappy Capture or complete your Mag License Order.
- Faina's Client Orders unlock when you clear [Tokyo Exploration].
Changed the Daily Orders and Team Orders that appears after this update.
Other changes to unlockables can be read here.
Changed the process of obtaining the following character's Partner Cards
- EP1 Afin: Clear the C-Route for "Long Awaited Tomorrow" Story Quest
- EP3 Afin: Clear 異常発生の影響は "The Plague's Effects" Client Order from Afin.
- EP1 Echo: Clear the B-Route for "Eerie Naberius" Story Quest.
- EP3 Echo: Clear 異常発生の影響は "Seeking the Trivial" Client order from Echo.
- EP4 Io: Clear Just Attack Training VI Client Order from Io.
Players who cleared the above mentioned client orders/story quests before the update, can perform the following actions to receive the Partner Card.
- EP3 Afin: You may login to receive the partner card if you cleared "The Plague's Effects"
- EP 3 Echo: View EP3-2's D-1 Event Matter "一番しっくりくることは"
- EP4 Io: View EP4-1 Story Board C-1 Event Piece "おれだって変わるさ"
Changed Lottie's Outfit to Zip Combination. Changed Lubert's outfit to Cradel Coat. You'll get two versions of their Partner Cards, with both new and old costumes.
- Arks Quests will finally be in the selection process of Featured Quests
- Added [Special Gifts] as a reward for clearing the Featured Quest.
- Featured Quests will now be unlocked when the Tokyo Free Field quest is cleared.
- Changed some specifications of contents with "The Long Awaited Tomorrow" Story Quest.
- Changed some specifications of contents with the tutorial for the "Long Awaited Tomorrow" Story Quest.
- Changed the final enemy in the "The Long Awaited Tomorrow" to El Ahda, and adjusted the dropped PA/Tech discs.
- Made Xiera the operator for Mining Base: Demise
- Added a drop item for Summoner Class in the "Heaven and Hell" Extreme Quest.
New Quest Type
- ボーナスクエスト (Bonus Quest)
- A Solo Quest where players can expect rare drops, high EXP, and Meseta.
- A Bonus Key is required to start the quest.
- Bonus Keys will expire after some period of time has passed.
- Story Quests [EP1] + [EP2] +[EP3] will will not appear if Episode 4 is selected on startup.
- Adjusted some of the backdrop/scenery graphics with the [Nightscape] Team Room.
Sheathed Position Adjustment
- Added the [納刀位置調整] Sheathed Position Adjustment feature to "Custom" in the Main Menu.
- This feature allows you to adjust the positioning of your sheathed weapons.
- The layout of the Quick Menu can be changed into 11 different patterns. Each pattern represents a different purpose.
- Added options in the Quick Menu to [Head to the Bridge] and [Head to the Beauty Salon].
- Deleted and added some lessons.
- Added a feature on the character selection screen that allows you to view how many characters you have on other ships.
- You may now create up to three free characters!
- Players who already have 3 or more characters will be given 1 [Character Creation Pass].
- You can create up to 20 characters on your account.
- Implemented the "Layered Costume" system, and added its supporting Innerwear, Basewear, and Outerwear articles of clothing.
- Support Partners will not be able to equip Layered Costumes
- Added [Fashion Edit] which allows you to equip various articles of clothing, accessories, and hairstyles outside of the Beauty Salon.
- The changing of accessories will now be performed through the [Fashion Edit] menu when the player is outside of the Salon.
- [Fashion Edit] will not be available on challenge blocks of Shared Ships.
- The changing of accessories will now be performed through the [Fashion Edit] menu when the player is outside of the Salon.
- Added [My Fashion] which lets you save and switch up to 10 different fashion ensembles
- [My Fashion] can be saved and loaded through the [Fashion Edit] menu or through the [Beauty Salon].
- You can select up to two Body Paints
- Added menu listing for Innerwear, Basewear, and Outerwear in the Salon.
- Added the following features to the Salon:
- Body Paint Display Order
- Neck Area Adjustment
- Waist Area Adjustment
- Accessory Size Adjustment
- Accessory Angle Adjustment
- Animation Test
- Field Test
- Spotlight Test
- Added a feature that lets you set your favorite hairstyles and accessories.
- You can now overwrite your Character Creation data.
- Added an option to allow Casts to save their Humanoid and Cast forms separately.
- Your Cast's mag color will correspond to the Main Color of your Outerwear, or your most recently equipped costume/parts.
- A confirmation message will display when you press the "All-Random" button in Character Creation and Support Partner Creation.
- In the PC version, Hairstyles and Head Parts will now be shown in a larger window.
- For the [Accessory Selection Method] in options, PSO2 will select [Large Window Tabbed] by default.
- The Ship Transfer sale has ended. Ship Transfers will be priced at the regular 700 AC.
Item Pack / Storage
- Item Pack can now be expanded to 150 slots.
- Premium Storage has expanded to hold up to 400 slots.
- Character Storage has been added for each character.
- PSO2es Storage has been added for players who log into PSO2es with linked characters.
- You will no longer be able to store items in PSO2es Storage after 1 month of not logging into PSO2es.
- In Options you can set the initial cursor position for the Storage menu.
- All Storage, Basic Storage, Character Storage, Premium Storage, OTP Storage, and PSO2es Storage are among the possible choices.
Extra Storage Limitations
This section only pertains to limitations for [Extra Storage] boxes.
- [Extra Storage] is an optional storage option that can be rented with AC.
You will no longer be able to send items to your [Extra Storage] box from your [Item Pack].
- However, you can avoid this restriction by setting one of your [Extra Storage] boxes as your [Favorite Storage].
- Doing so allows you to send items to 1 of your [Extra Storage] boxes even when you're in a quest.
- The [Favorite Storage] setting is shared to characters under the same ship.
- The Box selected as your [Favorite Storage] will appear with a star next to it.
- You can press the [X] button on the gamepad to set your favorite storage.
The [All Storage] button will display items from the most recently accessed [Extra Storage Box].
- Your [Favorite Storage], if set, will take over as the most recently accessed [Extra Storage] box.
You will no longer be able to send items from one [Extra Storage] box to another [Extra Storage] box.
My Shops will allow you to list items to the market using 1 of your [Extra Storage] boxes.
- You won't be able to list items from another [Extra Storage] box until you finish or withdraw the current listing.
An [Extra Storage] box must be selected first, before you can transfer items to it from the Storage Terminal.
Items that were registered as "My Set" equipment will no longer be taken out if it was stored in an [Extra Storage] box.
- You can circumvent this by setting an [Extra Storage] box as your [Favorite Storage].
In order to display items in a particular [Extra Storage] box, you'll need to first select its corresponding [Extra Storage] Box.
Room Items will no longer list [Extra Storage 1 ~ 5] as an available source for placing decorations.
- You can circumvent this by setting an [Extra Storage] box as your [Favorite Storage]. Doing so allows the item to be listed when the [All Storage] button is clicked.
- Added some new Potential Abilities.
- Special Abilities which "increase the appearance rate of untekked weapons" will also apply to "?Special Eggs."
- Added new items called Egg.
- Added untekked items called "?Special Eggs."
- Added the Candy Box system.
- Added the Pet Lab to the Shopping Area
- Added items to the Pet Items Shop.
- Added items to the Badge&Memory Exchange listing.
- Added items to the Recycle Shop.
- Updated the My Room Shop listing.
- Added items to the Costume Shop listing.
- Added items to the Casino Prize Shop counter.
- Added items to the Challenge Mile Shop.
- Added items to the Pyroxene, God Stone, and Phantasmal Stone Shop.
- Added [Phantom Stone Exchange] to the Pyroxene Shop.
- Added キャラ倉庫拡張５０ (Character Storage Expansion +50) to the AC Shop.
- Changed the PSO2 icon in the PC version.
- Added a button that directs you into getting a SEGA ID on the login screen.
- Changed the appearances of certain NPCs.
- You can now skip the following animations by pressing a button.
- When you clear a Client Order
- When you see animations in the Item Lab
- When you identify an Item at the Tekker.
- Continuously holding down a button at the Craft Line will no longer make you accidentally purchase a Liliparium (MAX)
- Adjusted the water graphics on some fields.
- Changed the conditions to display some tutorials.
- Changed when some Tutorials appear.
- Changed the contents of the Tutorial when you start the game.
- Changed the tutorial's listing in the Event Chronicle.
- Changed some of the video entries in the Event Chronicle.
- Added the following events to the Event Chronicle
- The above events can be viewed in the "Other" section of EP3's Event Chronicle.
- You will no longer be able to play AC Scratch when your Storage doesn't have 4 or more free spaces.
- Changed the Lambda Grinder's rarity to ★7.
- Adjusted when certain notifications appear during Tutorials and the Camp Ship.
- Changed the locations of certain Shops.
- Increased the Client Order Item drop rate for Koffie's [Free Exploration: Forest] and [Free Exploration: Desert].
- Increased the EXP earned from certain Client Order from Afin and Jean.
- Adjusted the clear conditions for Nagisa's Client Orders.
- Increased the speed and range in which you automatically pick up Meseta.
Story Board Unlocking Conditions
The green nodes on the Story Board require specific actions before they unlock the route.
- C-3: Clear Free-Field Forest
- N-2: Clear Free-Field Tokyo
- N-4: Clear Free-Field Volcanic Cavern
O-3 will unlock when they release the next update to the Story Board. The text on the image says "Coming Soon."
Featured Quests & Bonus Quests
Each Featured Quest will gift you one present per day if you clear the quest at A Rank or higher. The prizes in this box are random, but sometimes you'll be awarded with an item called a ボーナスキー (Bonus Key).
There are two types of Bonus Keys to acquire:
- ボーナスキー東京【銀】 (Tokyo Bonus Key [Silver].
- ボーナスキー東京【金】(Tokyo Bonus Key [Gold].
特別任務：東京【銀】 requires the [Silver Key] whereas 特別任務：東京【金】 requires the [Gold Key]. Please be aware that Bonus Keys will expire after several days have passed.
Initial Cursor Position For Storage Boxes
You can now set the Initial Cursor Position when accessing the Storage Terminal.
You can select this option from the following storage boxes listed at the bottom of the screenshot:
- 「すべての倉庫」All Storage
- 「基本倉庫」Basic Storage
- 「キャラ倉庫」Character Storage
- 「プレミアム倉庫」Premium Storage
- 「OTP倉庫」 OTP Storage
- 「PSO2es倉庫」PSO2es Storage
Save Cast and Humanoid Parts Separately
From the Options menu, you can set if your Cast and Humanoid forms will have different body types.
- 体型を自動同期する Automatically sync their body types.
- 体型を個別に編集する Edit the body types separately.
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
Eastern / Central / Mountain / Arizona / Pacific
Hawaii / São Paulo / London / Berlin / Moscow
Bangkok / Philippines / Sydney / Japan
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega's discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the "period" suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
PSO2 The Animation Quiz!
Players can receive presents for each question they answer correctly in the PSO2 The Animation Quiz! Questions will be announced both in-game and on Twitter each Saturday around 11:00 AM JST.
- Players must say the answer to the question through the in-game chat.
- Players will receive a +100% Tribooster for each question they answer correctly.
- Questions will be announced each Saturday around 11:00 AM JST.
Let’s say, for example, the answer to the question was [ARKS].
|アークス||Answering in Full-Width Katakana|
|あーくす||Answering in Hiragana|
|ｱｰｸｽ||Answering in Half-Width Katakana|
|Arks||Answering in English|
|ア －クス||Answering with spaces, symbols, or punctuation marks
breaking up the response.
|PSO2 The Animation Quiz Cheat Sheet|
|イツキ||1/12 @ 23:59 JST|
|リナ||1/19 @ 23:59 JST|
|ユタカ||1/26 @ 23:59 JST|
|コウタ||2/2 @ 23:59 JST|
The next question will be announced on Saturday around 11:00 AM JST.
Prize Distribution Date
- During upcoming maintenances after the answering period has ended.
SORO Suit Set Campaign
Progress through Episode 4’s Story Board to receive a set of clothing based on the PSO2 anime’s SORO character.
- January 27th ~ February 24th (Maintenance)
Clear the Story Board event pieces at coordinates [O-2], [N-3], and [O-4] to receive:
- ＳＯＲＯ・レプカＭ ║ SORO Repca M
- ＳＯＲＯ・レプカＦ ║ SORO Repca F
- ＳＯＲＯマント ║ SORO Cloak
Prize Distribution Date
- During upcoming maintenances after meeting the qualifications.
- Please allow them a few weeks to distribute the prizes.
- Items can be retrieved from the Visiphone
New Registration Campaign #26
New players who register an account within the campaign period after Episode 4’s launch will be eligible for a starter pack of items!
- January 27th ~ February 24th (Maintenance)
Create a new PSO2 account and start your first character to receive:
- Evo. Device / Red Puyo
- 3000 EXP Ticket (x5)
- リア／フレッシュオーラ ║ Rear / Fresh Aura
※PSO2 accounts created prior to the start of this campaign do not qualify for the prizes. The campaign specifically targets new registrations for PSO2, not PSO2es.
Prize Pickup Expiration
- Until maintenance on May 25th.
Team Participation Campaign
Join a team and help out by completing objectives to receive prizes!
- January 27th ~ February 17th (Maintenance)
Join or already be in a team with four or more players to receive one +100% Tribooster.
Earn additional rewards by clearing the selected objective each week of the campaign.
|Jan. 27th ~ Feb. 3rd
|Earn 1,000 or more Team Points.||+100% Tribooster|
|Feb. 3rd ~ 10th
|Clear three or more Team Orders.||15,000 EXP Ticket (x3)|
|Feb. 10th ~ 17th
|Join a team that changed the
Team Room that week.
Prize Distribution Date
Welcome Back GO! GO! Special Edition
Players returning from hiatus for the start Episode 4 are in for a treat of 255 items! This campaign applies only to those who haven't logged in since maintenance on December 22nd, 2015.
- January 27th ~ March 2nd (Maintenance)
- Extreme Pass (x5)
- Advance Capsule d (x55)
- Advance Capsule e (x55)
- Advance Capsule f (x55)
- +50% Tribooster (x5)
- +150% Rare Drop Booster (x5)
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x5)
- Synthesizer (x55)
- Grind Risk Reducer +2 (x5)
- Photon Sphere (x5)
- Casino Coin Pass (x5)
Prize Pickup Expiration
- Until maintenance on June 1st.
If those same players say ただいま in team chat during the campaign period, everyone in the team will receive a +100% Tribooster in late March.
All team members will receive an additional Tribooster for each player in the team that is eligible for the campaign (up to a maximum of three).
- 1 Qualifying Member = +100% Tribooster (x1)
- 2 Qualifying Members = +100% Tribooster (x2)
- 3+ Qualifying Members = +100% Tribooster (x3)
Presents will be delivered late March for all members who belonged to the team by March 2nd.
AC Shop Bargains
Purchase AC Shop items at a discounted rate between January 27th ~ February 10th.
|90 Day Premium Set (x1)
AC Scratch Ticket (x2)
AC Scratch Gold Ticket (x1)
Additional Mag Ticket (x1)
Character Storage Expansion +50 (x1)
5x Item Pack Expansions Set
|Item Pack Expansion +10 (x5)||1,600 AC|
Premium Support Package
|Salon Pass (x1)
30 Day Order Limit Expansion (x1)
※Each item package is limited one per account.
※ Purchasing the 90-Day Premium Set through this method also qualifies you for the Premium Set Purchasing campaign.
※These item packages will be listed in yellow at the AC Shop!
105 thoughts to “PSO2 JP: Episode 4 Maintenance and Patch (1/27/2016)”
So for the phrases, i literally just copy and paste them into game chat and press enter?
Thanks for the reply 🙂
Looking forward to the updates!
I just realized they haven't mentioned increasing level cap?
Indeed. Because there's been zero indication anywhere that they're going to raise it anytime soon.
pso2 animation quiz, get the prize per character or per account?
Once per account.
I'm sure this has been answered a million times, so I apologize, but:
Stage 6 Graphics are coming later in the Spring, alongside the PS4 release, right?
Well I think PS4 is due a little sooner. Like maybe a few weeks. But i'd say they will be released relatively close. The road map made it look like PS4 will get Stage 6 first with a PC release soon after.
Just the PS4 closed beta runs until 6th of March you know.
i think he's saying the ps4 version is due a few weeks earlier than the update for the pc version that brings graphics level 6, not that the ps4 version will be released in a few weeks.
If so then the wording could hardly be more misleading. No matter how I turn them the first two sentences can only be interpreted as, basically, "I think the ps4 version will be released in a few weeks". :/
i'm pretty sure you just don't understand how words work. "yes, this thing is happening in a few months, but i think the other thing is happening a little sooner, by maybe a few weeks." is how you should be reading it. i read your original comment and reaper's before what you were replying to and had a hard time understanding how you got so confused.
Direct quote: "Well I think PS4 is due a little sooner. Like maybe a few weeks."
Context is everything, Random. It should be read as “Well I think PS4 is due a little sooner. Like maybe a few weeks [sooner].”
A large part of reading comprehension is being able to recognize what isn't said explicitly, and being able to fill in the blanks based on what's there.
Another large part of reading comprehension is WANTING to correctly read things.
From what I can tell, he either doesn't want to try or just hates admitting to having make mistakes. If either of these things are true, then trying to tell him what he did wrong is a waste of time.
People who hate to admit when they've made a mistake are far too common on the internet from what I've seen and I've yet to find a way to convince them how much worse they make themselves look.
The point is readers should not have to play a guessing game with poitnlessly and chronically unclear wording. Especially on the Internet where it's always safer to assume that, in Tegnér's pithy phrase, "what you cannot clearly say you do not know".
Not to mention the only too real risk of spreading misunderstandings of the topic in question, which is the specific reason I made a point of linking to the correct info in the first reply.
Stage 6 graphics settings should be coming April 20th.
I'll smoke to that! =.=
I get paid friday… looks like I get to buy 10000AC T.T
Maybe just 5000AC T.T …
Maybe just 100AC T.T
Maintenance cross burst !! XD
just to ask when you log in game do you start at EP4 *not as new player but old as dinosaur XD * and can not go back to EP3 unless you did half matter board episode 4 ?
Basically, yeah. Didn't progress far enough on it (thanks, random 630) to know where the "point of return" is though.
Is there an ETA on when its gonna go online?
It'll be back up and running in not time pumpkin sweets, you'll be wasting your time like a pro sooner than later.
No Special Abilities or extending for Tacts? Guess I should've seen that one coming with all that pet-grinding coming. They have to rebalance the system somehow I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you even need lambdas and 13* eggs for Candy manipulation, having the weaps use the "regular system" as well would be way too gringy, or would have to be way too overpowered
Is it only me or I must update more than the update size? coz my net is so damn slow and I have downloaded more than 3.7GB now.. but I still need 10k more files…
It is probably just a sizing glitch, it might be more because it said: "with pre patch 517mb's" "without prepatch 4.0gb's" so that might be the remainder amount of pre patch or patch.
Would it be said for the Vita version as well? I don't want to go shopping for a 16GB Memory Card just yet, since I want to get back on the Vita version for the sake of writing something for the game.
well.. it's around 4.9GB now… still need 9k more files… T_T
so.. what should I do then??? ._.
delete the win32list_dont_delete_me.txt, open tweaker, ignore the pop-ups, check old/missing files, the first buliding files should be 41++K, and when tweaker search for missing files(the second scan) files should be 40++K files
They extended AGAIN!? >.>;
It's ON now, chaps.
"Oh, you guys thought we were releasing content? Nah, we're just gonna turn the servers off. Sorry, not sorry."
Inb4 JoJo Content
You say that..
as seemingly salty/rude you may come off as at times (i don't see this but others might) these comments are the best things i've seen on this blog since the ddos
seems like ep 4 is gonna take 3 more hours… itll come soon hopefully
Hello, anyone can explain to me what happened to my pso2 tweaker/pso2 files?
About 30 minutes ago, I opened my tweaker and everything there is fine, and then a few minutes ago I decided to open my tweaker again and now I have like 2000+ missing files?
I don't have any English patch installed even before I opened my tweaker. 🙁
I forgot to add that I've already downloaded the pre-patch 3.7 GB (PC) and the additional 575 MB (if pre patched) before that happened.
I'm pretty sure its SEGA releasing new files/fixes/whatever and Tweaker is just downloading them. I had to download a good chunck of extra files when I openend the tweaker 2-3hrs later after maint supposedly ended. So, at this rate, Tweaker gonna keep downloading files as SEGA spits them out.
Thanks goodness I have a backup of pre-cede files saved in other folder. I just made a copy of that again and I put it where my pso2 is, somehow it prevented the tweaker from downloading the files again.
Thanks a lot mate, I'll keep that in mind~
i am not sure if you ask abut game update if so if tweaker pup up say there game update DO NOT UPDATE but do this http://i.imgur.com/pNJhtK9.png
but if is missing files i think you need to do this http://i.imgur.com/quosN0Z.png
hope its fix for you *i am still not sure if it fix it >_<*
Sure, I'll try doing that. By the way, I noticed your tweaker is on the latest version (184.108.40.206). I'm still using 220.127.116.11, and whenever I try to update my tweaker, I get the "something went wrong" message and it opens a pop up window asking my permission to send the log files so it can be fixed.
Then later on, I can see two tweaker window open on my screen, the latest and my old one. Also if I close the two window and open the tweaker again, it keeps reverting back to 18.104.22.168.
Sorry for these stuff. I appreciate the help
just update through old method. 😮 then it will be pretty much the exact ammount
I'll try doing that. Thanks mate~
well im not 100% sure but i think its 4.9 gigs if you run the update through new method. not sure when it will be fixed, or if it is even possible. but yeah everytime game updates rather click no and update through old method <— if you have patches installed it will be a few 100 mb extra
really i remember them saying stage 6 graphics coming out as ep4 comes out :O
STage 6 graphics comes out with the PS4 release.
darn xD well i did read it on one of this blog posts xD but i guess more waiting aah
can you guys even play ps4 version? is it not going to be reigon locked and ip blocked
If you don't plan to get a physical version of PSO2 for the PS4 online, you will need a Japanese PSN Account (SEN, PSO2 only shows up in the Japanese PSN Store). You can create a Japanese account without a Japanese PS4, so there really isn't much of a region lock holding people back. Game will still remain IP Blocked if you're in the Southeast Asia regions (SEA) as per usual.
really? xD im so sure i remember them saying region locks in ps4 xD that you couldnt even play a us disc if you from uk xD oh well im just curious
I'm curious… does the commemorative bargain set count towards the current Ragol Memory campaign for purchasing premium sets since it includes a 90 day premium package, or is it considered wholly separate and someone would have to buy the premium separately to qualify?
So anyone else having trouble logging in? i can get up to the login screen now, the ships are clearly green yet im getting a no error message sort of message :/ Anyone have any ideas?
it basically has サーバーから切断されました。 in the message which sadly im not really good at 'reading' if that suppose to mean incorrect password or what. -_-
So anyone know what i keep getting サーバーから切断されました。 whenever i try to log in? Google translate says its "It was disconnected from the server.", but that kind of confuses me when the servers are green lighted :/
returnproxy settings to jp in tweaker if your using it
Anyone else keep getting a perpetual black screen after the opening logos/videos after the ep 4 update? I can't get to the title screen anymore and all I can do is hit ALT+F4 and hear the PSO2 window pop up apparently asking me to confirm to kill the game.
Probably a good time for missing files check.
Well i took off all plugins, english patches to run the game. it took me to the log in i logged in and it said disconnected from server. I checked the proxy plug in and it was enabled in order to connect but tweaker said do not use plugins cause plugin status is unknown. Proxy server status has 0 online so that means it's time for aida to do some work so we can play.
returnproxy settings to jp in tweaker if your using it
So I don't get my ep4 Matoi partner? *Dies internally*
"Purchase AC Shop items at a discounted rate between January 27th ~ February 10th."
Does that mean Aida will get us some cards between those dates…? ;p
One would hope, or we could just use the easier route of PSOes
im gonna try that cause i been waiting for almost a month now
Am I the only one having issues when Itry to create a new character with the new slot they gave? When I click on create character after the scene i get back to the character selection but I don't see any option, basically I can only close the game with ALT+F4
Hmm Sega broke something is anyone here premium? I had some stuff in premium and I'm not sure if I'm not looking in the right area or what but I was curious and I went to my set and noticed the gunner my set items were grayed out and It gave the message
meaning could'nt equip some things because they aren't in warehouse/ item pack
Anyone else having trouble with PSO2es? It keeps giving me some pop-up when I try to log in, then takes me to the PSO2es google play page…. did they finally start checking where you're playing it from and fully region lock it?
Do you have the latest version? Could be redirecting you so you can update.
For changing favorite extra storage (For PC)
1) Select desired share storage
2) Press [ESC] once
3) Press [Shift] and you will see star icon moved to the one you've selected
Well glad the issue was simply repointing yourself back to the regular server, sadly it ended up breaking global chat till thats fixed -_-
Er, is it OK to launch the game now? The Tweaker is saying a looot of things may not work now… (I'm still updating now but it won't take too long)
So long you can get by without the assorted patches and plugins, sure.
I don't use any patch or plugin at all, only Tweaker. I'll give it a try, thx.
Is anyone else having trouble entering salon? It goes to black screen for me. Everything else works however.
Just curious if i buy the 90 day premium pass do you still get the ragol memory as a gift at a later date? I did not see any thing in the ac store that mentioned it
Yeah buying the 30, 60, or 90 day passes normally qualify you for the Ragol Memories campaign.
The new bundle also qualifies as purchasing the 90 day pass, so you can go for it or the regular pass by itself.
So, EP4 beginning… I feel like we're just toys for Arks and I still don't really understand "why" things begin like this. Have we beed trashed because of "mission complete, you can disappear now"? x) Anyway, these missions on Tokyo are so… Hum… WTF. Dinosaurs… And living trains… And zombies… And rings that make us dash like a Sonic… Yeah why not… (I believe that, for the very first time, I'm disappointed about something in the game.)
Anyway, my question may be stupid, I know, but how to get these special bonus coins for the new kind of missions (Lvl1 or more)? I've done some other missions but I didn't catch anything like that.
In the case you forgot the MC *is* a buck private footsoldier in the ARKS. If anything the organisation is a lot more generous about explaining to the grunts why they're sent wherever than real military ones…
And the pretty obvious reason for sending the MC on the Earth expedition would be that s/he's by this point basically the go-to troubleshooter field agent for Xiao and the other higher-ups. (Sure hope a pay hike was included though, what with all the weird and important shit the MC handles.)
Not only that, they are missing on 2 years worth of TACO pay :v
…point. (I always assumed the TAs were some kind of VR training courses anyway.)
muh klotho munies ;_;
Somehow it's still "sad" to do that to someone who saved so many people in three episodes before, I think.
Anyway, I've finished the first Story Quest of the Episode and… I… Feel… Like… The Story will offer really strange things… Not to say stupid things. Welcome to the real world, virtual boy.
… Oh wait… Isn't it "welcome to the virtual world, real boy" at the beginning? >_> (Nevermind, it won't stop me from loving this game.)
Hey, you get a fancy new title and all!
As for the plot, I just go with the assumption that hard drugs flowed freely in the design office and skip the headaches. They're tossing like triple-layer meta at us right out of the gate plus some pretty dank enemies to boot ferchrissakes… ~(°^°)~
Yeah, didn't want to say it but I thought the same about "drugs" when I saw the part in Earth… >_>
But even if it looks strange, it made me think of something… Remember the Matrix movies? Just imagine. PSO2 world is the real one and Tokyo is a virtual existence like, for example, living in a server or a giant computer (Mother Brain pleaaase), and currently attacked by a virus or a something.
It may sound stupid but I prefer this way of thinking the events and it seems as credible as the official scenario. But, after spending some time in Tokyo… We can notice the dinosaurs and other animals disappear in geometrical forms when they're killed, like in… A video game?
… Maybe I give to much importance in the few I know of this Episode so far… (Haven't finished Chpt.1 yet)
I did not see the new bundle when i played could you please tell me what it comes with it i am very interested in it also how much AC does it cost? i will look for the price next time i log in maybe that will help me find it easier . Thanks again for your quick response i am very grateful
excuse me but this phrase doesnt seems to be worked when i type into the gamechat and press enter …is there any possible for me gonnna change to certain places in order to activate it ?
For those word campaigns, you just paste and enter the phrase in chat and that's it you're done. Nothing will happen. You will receive the items when the maintenance comes.
Every time I try to set my cast parts to work separately, it lets me save the option but then immediately puts them back. What do?
Anybody else having trouble installing English patch and EN large files?
Tweakers says they're compatible but whenever I install mine, I can't get past the magatsu video (black screen).
Also, after uninstalling the English patches, I keep having missing files whenever I run a file check.
I had a similar problem – what I had to do was use the official SEGA launcher -which patched some files. Then I ran tweaker, installed patches, and all works fine now.
I'll try that.
Thanks a lot mate!
@SLAYME, I did that and it worked! There is one problem though, there are times that I get stuck after the magatsu video (black screen) or sometimes EVEN BEFORE the SEGA logo comes up, I always have to restart my pso2. It feels like it's 50:50 chance that it will work ._.
But thanks, that really helped a lot~
Will I be able to go back and view those episode 4 intro and unfreezing scenes when they get translated?
Iirc yes you can go back to bridge and talk to npc
How do you purchase the Weekly Famitsu? I've been looking over their site but I can't find the purchase link
I finally was able to purchase it, but I cannot find the item code for the life of me. >.>;
Might have beaten me to it already, but I just discovered that saying " " will call out your own pet's name in PSO2. Just saying if anyone knew this or not, especially notifying the people who don't know about it.
* without quotes, sorry seems the text got cut out in expecting a code error
Can i ask what is the requirement to get Dailies Orders? Thanks.
Daily Orders are unlocked after you clear the Free Field quest for Tokyo.
i got error in this new patch. frist i download pre-patch before maintance and tweaker asking me again to update again. So i download it and there was 2729 missing file. after 2 hours later this masage come up and suddenly the patch done.
ERROR – Could not find file 'D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\ffbff2ac5b7a7948961212cefd4d402c'.
i press update pso2 new metode and it ask me again to download 2729 file again.
i tried press pre-patch but this masage appear:
Downloading pre-patch filelist… Done!
Someone help me please i getting error this new patch