~ October 5th, 2016 ~
The spooktacular Halloween Lobby is back again, along with it's jack-o'-lantern decor and surprise ghost appearances!
Trick or Treat 2016
A late night monster bash is being held at the desert in the [Trick or Treat 2016] Emergency Quest! The bonus PSE effect introduced last year returns, applying only to those wearing Halloween costumes. Zeta Guranz has a chance of appearing again, but this time under a specially named variant. Characters such as Orga Cats and Master Nezumi will pop up in the quest's Emergency Trials, equipped with their best Halloween accessories.
Halloween 2016 Bingo
The Halloween 2016 Bingo card has various objectives for defeating enemies that appear in the Trick or Treat quest. Other objectives will task players with clearing specific client orders and progressing through the story. Rewards for completing the bingo include a voodoo doll Mag device and some Star Gems.
Seasonal Enemy Drops
The Latan Rappy and Ceremo Nyau enemies will be back for a while, now with new weapons to drop!
Trick or Treat 2016 Collection
Consider picking up one of the new Trick or Treat Collection sheets before tackling the new Emergency Quest. Among the collection are the ★13 [Bloodspear Vlad Bram] partisan and [Raygun Barrel] assault rifle weapons!
Giving you the opportunity to earn lots of meseta is the new golden-colored Izane Kazuchi! Defeat it for the chance to receive an Izane themed weapon camo, capable of supporting several weapon categories.
New Story Events
Hitsugi had lost, her resolve tested against a vengeful Kohri's might. Struck down, blade shattered, she now lies unawakened in the hands of Mother Cluster. Trapped in the depths of darkness, what goes on inside her mind?
New Summoner Skills
Assist Share (Summoner Main Class Only)
- The previous pet's Shifta, Deband, and Sympathy effects are transferred over even if you switch to another Pet or Weapon.
Long Distance Love (Summoner Main Class Only)
- This skill allows you to respond to Sympathy requests even if you perform Shifta or Deband from long distances.
New PA and Technic Customizations
Sacrifice Bite Type-0
- Quickly absorbs Photon to create an even more powerful Photon Blade for Normal and Step attacks.
Straight Charge Type-0
- Hold the button down to continuously charge through enemies.
Parallel Slider Type-0
- Altered the PA to let you shoot enemies while hovering around.
Sharp Bomber Type-0
- You now have the option of leaping forward.
- Charge the attack to deal a powerful blow.
Strike Gust Type-0
- Hold down the button to continue attacking while rising in the air.
- This custom PA is not chargeable, letting you activate the attack more quickly.
Sa Foie Type-0
- Makes the player draw a certain distance closer to the target before activating. Charge it up for a powerful blow.
Ra Megid Type-0
- Orbs will surround the player for a limited time.
- Enemies receive damage when they come in contact with these orbs.
- Charge the Technic to deal damage in shorter intervals.
Gathering Spots have finally made their way to the Tundra and Volcanic Caverns. Using the materials from each field, you can create new Cuisines and Skill Rings that cover a variety of effects.
Speaking of Skill Rings, you can now either place them on the Player Shop market, or trade them with other players. Now you'll have added convenience in finding a Skill Ring that's right for you.
New Skill Rings
Some of the new Skill Rings included in this update are as follows:
L / Step Jump
- Increases movement speed for a Jump during a [Step].
L / Slow Dive Roll
- Extends the duration of the [Dive Roll] by making it slower.
L / Air Reversal
- Lets you perform a reversal in the air.
L / Jet Boots Tech Arts SC
- Reduces charging time when you combo from a Photon Art to a Technic.
Accessory Retrospective 2012 – 13
Take a look back at some of the most popular scratch items of old from 2012 and 2013! This revival scratch will run for two weeks, beginning October 12th through the 26th.
Franca's Night Café
Enjoy the poolside experience of a luxury hotel at Franca's Night Café! Sparkling in the moonlight, the water entices players to take a dip. The sights of Empe Rappy and Arkuma fireworks light up the night sky.
Peer across the ocean as your Team Room is transformed into a large battleship! Explore the exterior of the ship from the deck to all the way atop the bridge. Interact with the cannons to experience the intense shelling power of the ship's artillery.
Featured Quest Expansion
The following Level Up Quests will be joining the Featured Quest lineup:
- 混沌に惑う白き都 Shironian Pandemonium
- 混沌まねく未知なる影 Chaotic Beguiler
- 境界を貫く双角の凶鳥 Border Breaking Bird
- 混沌導く闇の化身 Chaotic Darkness
- 混沌産み出す闇の化身 Darkness From the Chaos
Players can now access all of the costumes, parts, and outerwear located in their Character Storage from within the salon! The PC and PS4 versions will utilize a larger window making it easier to view your list of choices.
A.I.S Interface Improvements
The interface will now display the number of active A.I.S. units within the quest. Players currently boarding these units will show up with a unique icon on the Radar Map.
Summoner Interface Improvements
This update will add the option of displaying your pet's HP and other effects on the Action Palette. Now you can ascertain the status of your pets in a quick and convenient manner.
Appraisal Interface Improvements
No longer having to run back and forth between Kiara and Dudu, you'll now have the option of opening the Storage Menu straight from the Appraisal Shop.
New Chat Commands
You can now switch your My Set preferences in a flash with the new [/myset] chat command. This chat command will work in the ARKS Lobby, Casino Area, Player Room, Team Room, and Franca's Cafe! This feature, however, is not available once you go out on a quest.
The other new chat command allows you to switch between different skill rings. Just type [/skillring] and the name of the ring you wish to switch to.
The next set of Weaponoid Potentials will cover the following weapons:
- Dies Ryu
- Shut Rounder
- Seimei Kikami
- Motav Prophecy
Wonderland Party (AC Scratch)
Dress up for Halloween this year in fancy Alice in Wonderland inspired layered outfits and CAST parts! The new outer and basewear included in this scratch will be eligible for a bonus PSE effect in this year's Trick or Treat quest.
※Froid is using the french pronunciation, therefore the 'd' is silent.