Warning! This post is updating in real time!
Please take note as the information below is subject to change.
Warning! This post is updating in real time!
Character Creation Benchmark
West Aelio (Exploration Section)
- A new beautiful field by the ocean.
- Aelio Town is located here!
Halphia (Halphilia) Lake (Exploration Section)
- No enemies appear during normal hours, so it's great for screenshots.
Vanford Laboratory Ruins (Battle Section)
- A man-made area that was abandoned due to the Dolls attack!
- A pod-shaped autonomous turret called a Drone will become normalized after a certain amount of attacks, and will assist the player. The key to success in this area is using the drone to your advantage in battle.
Resol Forest (Battle Section)
- A much more challenging battle section that requires high combat power.
- This field has an electronic design at night.
NEW DOLLS: ORUQ
- It's designed to be similar to a manta ray, swimming in the sky.
- As you wear them down, they pull out their tentacle form.
NEW DOLLS: VARAS
- It has multiple arms that shoot out.
- It uses its arms like a shield to protect its core.
NEW ALTERS: BIGG FROGGA
- It can fire off attacks from its tail.
- It stomps around like a frog.
NEW ALTERS: ELDI SCYTHE
- It's the DRAGON EX reskin!
- It has the ability to strengthen enemies nearby.
New Character: Ran
- A rookie operator who reports directly to Crawford.
- She is the operator who appears during Emergency Quest announcements.
New Character: Crawford
- The Central Leader of All ARKS on Planet Halpha
- He has a gentle and warmed personality and always seems to be in a relaxed mood.
- He feels it's his duty to make all residents on Planet Halpha to live as peaceful as possible.
PSO2 NGS Story
- Players will start out in Aelio Town. Afterwards they'll visit Central City to meet [Crawford], the leader of all Arks.
- The tower in Central City has a teleporter to enter the Command Center
- After accepting his request, you'll head over to the Vanford Laboratory Ruins.
NGS New Characters
- Liu Lin, Oranje, and Rossa, are other operators alongside Ran.
- They are Ran's senior operators.
- Adding the Simplified Movement button onto your palette allows you to perform actions such as normal attacks, technics, and photon arts, based on the distance from the enemy.
- This feature is meant for players who are not accustomed to the high button technicality of action games.
Gather Party Members
- You can now have party members teleport to your Ryuker Device location.
- However, if a party member can not enter your [section], they will not be teleported.
- Party members will receive a notification giving them the option to teleport to the requester's location.
Voice Chat Functions
- Voice Chat will be available for both the JP and Global Versions
- Voice Chat will not be available in the Cloud versions.
Preset Abilities (Preset Skills)
- Preset Abilities have a low chance to appear on dropped items.
- Preset Abilities can not be transferred to other equipment.
- Example Preset Abilities increases the weapon's power, or reduces the damage received for your armor.
- Each Preset Ability has up to 5 levels.
Another Arts Skip Attack: Hunter
- Using different photon arts consecutively with the same weapon will make the next normal attack skip to the 4th combo.
- A similar skill also exists for Fighters.
Wired Anchor Advanced
- Changes Wired Lance's Weapon Action movement based on directional input.
Fighter Skip Arts
- Allows you to perform the latter half of a PA immediately.
- Lets you charge towards the enemy at a specific timing when using Twin Dagger photon arts.
Sticky Bomb Quick Reload
- Reduces the cooldown timer for the weapon action.
Launcher Charge Grouping
- Holding forward during a charged normal attack, tightens the AOE of the spread.
- Increases the amount of PP recovered when attacking Non-bosses.
Attack PP Recovery
- Increases the amount of PP recovered when attacking.
- When activating a Technic after successfully guarding with a Rod, a photon bullet of the same technic element will also be released.
Force & Techer
- A gauge, which increases through attacks, can be consumed to release a special Talis attack.
Deband PP Recovery Boost Main Class Only
- Increases the natural PP recovery of [Shifta Deband]
- Temporarily prevents you from being knocked back or launched.
New AC Scratches
JUNE AC Scratch: Militant Soldier (Soldier Line)
- Contains Central City and Aelio Town soldier uniforms.
- New LAs:
- Four Pose
- Cheer Up
- New Mtns:
- Idle — Hand on Hip
- Dash — Hover
JUNE SG Scratch: Passionate Spirit
- Aina and Garoa outfits
- Finger Lobby Actions
- 5 New Stamps!
SG Scratch Changes
- The price will be 50 SG per draw.
- You'll get 1 Prize Slip as a scratch bonus for every 40 draws.
- You get 1 free draw per day.
JUNE AC Scratch: Chastely? Bridal (Wedding Celebration)
- Wedding dress and modern outfits.
- LAs: Bow and Observe
- Mtn: Idle — Turn Neck, and Glide — Dive
- This is the scratch to get the NGS Beard.
NGS Rocket Start Campaign (At NGS Launch) Global & Japan
Story Clear Campaign
- Clear NGS story to receive accessories.
Level Up Campaign
- Reach a certain class level in NGS to receive Stamps
Friend Registration Campaign
- When you register as friends with other players, you'll receive a present at a later date.
Join a Team Campaign
- Receive a present at a later date when you join a team that has a certain number of members by the end of the campaign period.
NGS Launch Celebration Login Bonus
- Receive useful items for your adventure from a login campaign being held for the launch of NGS.
Start Dash Rappy Pack
- A NEW Rappy Suit is here, the 'N-Rappy Suit [Fu]'
- You can buy this Pack for 4,900 AC from the AC Shop! (Can only purchase 1)
- Acquire an Idle Motion and Glide Motion that'll flap your arms as if they were rappy wings.
- Pack Contents:
- N-Rappy Suit [Fu]
- MTN [Idle: Rappy]
- MTN [Glide: Rappy]
- ST [Rappy: Love]
- Premium Set – 15 Days (x2)
- Material Storage – 15 Days (x2)
- +50% N-RDR Boost (x3)
- +10% N-EXP Boost (x3)
- Free Salon Pass
- N-Half Scape Doll (x5)
- Monotite (x30)
- Dualomite (x30)
- Trinite (x30)
- Photon Chunk (x50)
- Photon Quartz (x50)
- (Refer to the image for the Global Names)
June: Official Launch
- Aelio Region
- Six Classes
- Class Level Cap at 20
July: PSO2 Series 9th Anniversary Event
- Japan / Global joint Web Link Event
August: New Class "Braver"
- Bullet Bows and Katanas
- Defense Quest Added
- Mag Evolution Device Share System
- This shares the information from PSO2's Mag Evolution device into the New Genesis Mag.
- Remove the Appearance of Mags
Fall: New Class "Bouncer"
- Jet Boots and Dual Blades Added
- Trigger Quests Added
- Title System
Winter: 1st Major NGS Update
- New Region Added
- Level Cap to 35
- New Skills and Technics
- To be implemented Spring 2022 or Later
- Summoners will use Takts as their main weapon.
- Pets obtained in PSO2 cannot be used as Summoner abilities in NGS. However, since many are fond of their pets, they are currently considering a system to allow those pets to be utilized in the new NGS Summoner in some way. Pet growth stats, as well as their candy box status, will not be carried over.
- Gunslashes will not be available for the 6 initial classes, nor the 3 upcoming classes of Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner.
- Instead, there will be a new class after Summoner that will utilize the Gunslash as its main weapon.
- I wonder what this new class will be called? 🤔