Sick at the moment so expect some delays -Ricardo
Test your power in the new Extreme Quests!
- 3/22/2018 @ 8:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 3/21/2018 @ 7:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- ※ Click the above link to convert to your timezone.
- 3/22/2018 @ 2:00 ~ 17:30 JST
- 3/21/2018 @ 1:00 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
March 22nd Update
- Launcher: Version 05.00.03
- Client: Ver.5.0601.0
- Patch Size: 4.3 GB (PC) / xx (PS4) / 1094 MB (Vita)
The Japanese language can be quite…vague at times. Unless there's context, sometimes we have no idea whether something is singular and plural. So let's use an example. You're a given a list without gameplay footage and it states: Added New Enemy (新エネミー追加). So you know that a new enemy is coming, but three weeks later when the update hits, it's actually three new enemies. Someone might exclaim, "But you said enemy, so I was expecting one new enemy, how come you didn't you say 'enemies?'"
Or we could say, "Added New Accessory (新アクセサリー追加)," even though there's lots of new accessories in the AC Scratch. Out of habit, when these nouns are used, we typically use the plural form, because most of the time we get multiple things at the same time. For example, each time a new episode launches we "Add New Skills (新スキル追加)" even though the Japanese uses the singular form of the noun. So just be aware that we might use one form or the other even though it might be singular or it might be plural.
- Sakura Lobby (~April 25th, 2018)
- Sakura Franka's Cafe (~June 6th, 2018)
|Quest Name||Level Req.|
|Extreme Training: Terran Phantoms
|Solo Training: Phanatical Phantoms
※In the Quests above: You cannot use Scapedolls, Half dolls, or Dark Blast.
New Client Orders
- Client Orders will be available from Gene, Bruno, and Annette in the Shop Area (~June 6th, 2018)
New Partner Card
- Gene's Partner Card will be available!
Episode 5 Story
- Added Chapter 3 to the Ep5 Story.
- Added Arks Handbook System
- Adjusted the graphic of the Transfer Device in Omega.
- Adjusted all Free Fields, so the quest does not fail when all party members return to the campship at the boss area.
- You will now unlock new areas by clearing Free Fields
- Free Fields will now be grayed out when not unlocked, and the unlocking conditions will now be displayed in a window.
Arks Boost Rally
- In the Arks Boost Rally details screen, it will now display the Meseta Boost, Experience Boost, and Rare Drop Rate Boost separately based on the difficulty
- For the [Freeze Barrier], changed specifications in order to prevent unnecessary access if the applicable Buster Tower is destroyed.
- Changed specifications so that the Buster Quest's [Quest Record] will display for each grade.
- Increased the number of drops for Buster Medals in Free Match
- Buster Medals will now be able to drop in Main Match.
- Changed the Buster Point cap from 3000 to 3500.
※Due to these changes, [Main Match Advanced (Grade 3+)] will now state that it requires "3000+" Buster Points.
- Changed specifications so that when you accept a Buster Quest with a password set from the Bridge, you will now transfer directly to the Camp Ship.
- [EP 1 ~ 3] mode will be removed, making [EP 4 ~ 5] the only mode available. Players who wish to experience Episodes 1 ~ 3 can do so via Omnibus Quests.
- New characters will be able to start [Episode 5] mode when they head to the bridge after clearing [Forest Exploration].
- For Arks Quests and Free Fields, the Quest Unlocking Status will now be recorded as Account shared instead of Character based.
- Arks Road is being adjusted to follow the deletion of certain Client Orders.
- In Ep5 Main Quest, removed the need to clear Buster Quest to proceed.
- In Ep5, you can now move to an other location from the Bridge Teleporter prior to starting the fight with Profound Darkness.
- Eased the objectives for「難易度制限解放試練・Ⅰ」and「難易度制限解放試練・Ⅱ」to make it easier to unlock the difficulties.
- Adjusted [Hans] Client Order unlock conditions
- In Recommended Quests, when selecting "Multi-Block Search], you will now be able to accept recommended Client Orders
- With the field unlocking changes, some Client Orders will be removed from Koffie.
- With Ep 1 ~ 3 Mode being removed, some Client Orders will be removed from the following NPCs:
- For Claris Claes' COs, changed the unlocking condition from [Lv.70+ Force/Techer] to [Lv.70+ in Any Class].
※By viewing the Ep4 Storyboard「046-C「私は私だから」」Claris Claes will appear in the Arks Lobby
- Changed [Hans]' Client Order's name from [長鼻の親子] to [長鼻の巨獣]
- Changed [Cressida]'s Client Orders' name from [アンタへの頼みごと] to [アンタへの頼みごと・Ⅰ]
- For the Skill Ring [L/Step Jump], changed it so the effect can be obtained when evading in the air.
- For pets, changed the timing that the pet will return to the player when they are a certain distance away from the player.
- Zieg has been relocated next to the Pet Shop
- Removed the story synopsis in the Library List at the Visiphone
- Changed the naming of the blocks for Time Attack [Party] and [Single] rankings
- PC / PS4 Exclusive & Shared Block >> General Block
- PlayStation® Vita Dedicated Block >> PS Vita Dedicated Block
- When Premium is active, the following features will be available:
- Added a "screen filter" system to place filters over your game. The following filters can be used:
- Added a "custom lighting" system that allows you to set up to 3 lights
- While Premium is active, a +50% Triboost effect will always be active.
- Adjusted each Premium Drink 2 effects
|Drink||Main Effect||Sub Effects|
|Increase attack greatly||Increase EXP Gained
PP Cost Reduced
Increase PB Gauge Rate
|Increase defense greatly||Increase EXP Gained
Special Effect Rate UP
Randomly Nullify Damage
|Increase HP greatly||Increase EXP Gained
Decrease Hate Accumulation
Consumable Healing Boost
|Increase PP greatly||Increase EXP Gained
PA Damage Up
PP Recovery Speed UP
- Updated the product listing
Badge & Memory Exchange Shop
- The shop will be separated into sections: "Exchange Badges", "Exchange Memory", and "Exchange Weapon Badges"
Character Creation / Aesthetics
- You can now use two iterations of the same ticket on a single character.
※Usage Status of the ticket will be displayed in the item details.
- You can now select "Play Environment (Platform)" when registering and searching for applicants to join your team.
- The Casino Coin carryout limit will be removed.
- Any Casino Coin cap tickets left unused can be exchanged for certain items in the recycle shop.
※The exchange will end March 27th, 2019's Maintenance
- Added an icon and a note if a music disc can not be played in PSO2 Cloud.
- Added a [PSO2 Cloud] entry for Battle Arena Rankings.
- From the Quest Counter and Bridge, you can now select and accept Free Field quests via the Omnibus Quest [EP1 ~ EP3] menu.
- [Lobby Actions] in the Quick Menu will now display an operation guide.
- Changed some of the ordering and entries of the Option Menu in PC/PS4
- Changed the display contents of the [Registered BGM List] window in the Vita version so that it matches the PC version.
- Added the option to change the format of the menu when you click on a character.
- Changed some of the weapon palette's default settings when creating a new character.
- Adjusted the sound effects when activating Dark Blast
- Reduced the radiance of other player characters when they perform the following:
- Just Attack Effects
- Attack Hit Effects
- Charging Effects
- Your current challenge miles will now always display within the Challenge Block
- Changed the size of the [Current Status] window next to the Character Information pane.
- [Client Orders Available For the Current Quest] has now changed to say [Quest Recommended Client Orders]
Normal Attack Adjustments
- Increased the power of barehanded attacks.
Client Order Adjustments
- Details Here
- Changed CO rewards and objectives for a variety of NPCs.
- Relaxed the difficulty and adjusted the HP of Buster Piles and Towers based on the # of participating players.
- Adjusted the item drops on Free Match Buster Quests
- Buster Medals will now drop on Main Match
- Adjusted the stats of the Laconium Sword, Ride Roid, and A.I.S for LV1 ~ LV39
- Adjusted the HP for enemies LV1 ~ LV39
Christmas 2018 Bingo
(December 5th ~ January 9th)
|A-1||Defeat King Yede||Lv.1+|
|A-3||Talk to Lachesis||Main Gate|
|A-4||Defeat Ol Micda||Lv.1+|
|B-2||Talk to Aru (Christmas)||Shop Area|
|B-3||Play Mesetan Shooter||Casino|
|B-4||Talk to Sophia||Franka's Cafe|
|B-5||Defeat Ga Wonda||Lv.1+|
|C-1||Clear Client Order:
A Hitsugi Christmas!
|C-2||Clear Client Order:
|C-4||Clear Client Order:
Aru's Relationship Plan!
|C-5||Clear Client Order:
Defend the Eve of the Night
|D-2||Talk to Hitsugi (Christmas)||Shop Area|
|D-3||Grind a Weapon or Unit||Item Lab|
|D-4||Talk to Kohri (Christmas)||Shop Area|
|D-5||Defeat Gu Wonda||Lv.1+|
|E-3||Talk to Leontina||Main Gate|
|A-1||Defeat Deus Anges||Lv.41+|
|A-2||Defeat Org Blan||Lv.41+|
|A-3||Complete [Merry Christmas on Ice]||VH+|
|A-4||Defeat Guar Zigmorde||Lv.41+|
|A-5||Defeat Aratron Phemut||Lv.41+|
|B-2||Defeat Snow Banther||Lv.41+|
|B-3||Find the Lillipan Graffiti||Casino|
|B-4||Defeat Rock Bear||Lv.41+|
|B-5||Defeat Gigur Gunne-gam||Lv.41+|
|C-1||Defeat King Mesetan in Mesetan Shooter||Casino|
|C-2||Send a [Like] in the Fashion Catalog|
|C-4||Play Black Nyack||Casino|
|C-5||Grind a Weapon's Element||Item Lab|
|D-2||Defeat Snow Banshee||Lv.41+|
|D-3||Scratch the FUN Scratch|
|D-5||Defeat Drago Deadlion||Lv.41+|
|E-1||Defeat Zeta Guranz||Lv.41+|
|E-2||Defeat De Malmoth||Lv.41+|
|E-3||Clear E-Trial: Storm Gift||Mr. Umblla|
|E-4||Defeat Codotta Idetta||Lv.41+|
|E-5||Defeat Greuzoras Drago||Lv.41+|
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega's discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the "period" suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
- You can see the Emergency Quest schedule on your phone by subscribing to the Google Calendar.
2018 Spring Player Survey
Sega has put up a new Player Survey regarding the latest updates and balance adjustments. Filling out the survey within the Campaign Period will reward you with 40SG at a later date.
- March 14th ~ March 25th
- Mid April 2018
PSO2 Cloud Registration Campaign
SEGA will be hosting a pre-registration campaign to celebrate PSO2 Cloud's Service starting up soon! All players who clear both campaign conditions will be rewarded with items to enjoy while on their adventures!
If you do not have a SEGA ID yet, you can register with the assistance of our Registration Guide.
- (1): Register a SEGA ID before April 4th 23:59 JST
※You will not qualify unless PSO2 is enabled for the SEGA ID.
※If you already have a SEGA ID for PSO2, you qualify for this condition!
- (2): Login to PSO2 Cloud between April 4th's Maint and May 6th.
- ＊Gram Dienzer
- Green Puyo Mag Device
- 15000 EXP Ticket (x3)
- Late May
Spend AC, Get Items
Players who spend set amounts of AC during the campaign period will receive several prizes!
- March 22nd ~ March 25th @ 23:59 JST
(1) Spend 2000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +100% Tribooster (x2)
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x5)
(2) Spend 5000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- Rappy Suit
- +30% Ability Affixing Success
(3) Spend 10,000 AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +150% Tribooster (x3)
- Lambda Grinder (x2)
※AC / iAC spent in PSO2es prior to linking does not qualify for this campaign. However, any AC or iAC spent after linking will qualify for the campaign.
Ways You Can Spend AC
- Playing Arks Scratch on PSO2 or PSO2es
- Buying Arks Scratch Ticket Bundles
- Buying Items in the AC Shop
- Using a Scape Doll to revive
- Using AC Content at the Beauty Salon
- Spending AC to add a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to reset a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to buy a character
- Transferring to another ship
Using [Arks Scratch Tickets] to play the AC Scratch does not fulfill the campaign requirements of spending AC.
Prize Pickup Period
- Available instantly but expires April 26th, 2018
AC Shop Bargains
The following bundles will contain AC Shop items at a discounted price!
Period Date: Until March 28th @ 23:59 JST
Half-Priced AC Scratch Ticket
|AC Scratch Ticket (x1)||100 AC|
Premium Set + Bonus
|30 Day Premium Set
AC Scratch Ticket
Scape Doll (x2)
Bonus Key Tokyo [Gold]
※Each bundle is limited once per account.
※[Bonus] items can be claimed from the Visiphone.
Buy Premium Set Campaign
With all the benefits being added to the Premium Set, a campaign will be hosted to purchase the [Premium Set 90 Days]. Those who purchases it within the Campaign Period will be rewarded with gifts!
- March 22nd ~ April 25th
- Perched Rappy (Accessory)
- Bonus Key Kazuchi Raid
- Tribooster +150% (x3)
Gift Pickup Period
- Available instantly, but expires May 26th, 2018
Story Quest Campaign #3
Clear Story Quests during the Campaign Period to receive several items.
- March 22nd ~ April 4th
(1) Clear [Worrying Matoi] 心配性なマトイ in Chapter 3's Story to receive
- Bonus Key Tokyo [Silver]
- Free Salon Pass
- Perched Nyau
(2) Clear [Luther’s Original Personality?] ルーサー本来の性格？ in Chapter 3's Story to receive
- +150% Tribooster
- Bonus Key Kazuchi Raid
- Conqueror’s Crest (x10)
Prize Expiration Date
- Available until May 5th, 2018
March 22nd ~ March 28th
Crimson Castle Crusher & Dark Demolisher
- +100% Rare Drop Rate
- Increased Drop Rate of Conqueror's Crest (XH Only)
Conqueror's Crest 4x Campaign
Complete the following goals to obtain Conqueror's Crests. The crests can be exchanged for ★14 Weapons at Zieg!
August 15th ~ August 22nd
|1||Clear (2x) Beach Wars 2018||Conqueror’s Crests (x40)|
|2||Clear (2x) Underground Nightmare||Conqueror’s Crests (x40)|
|3||Clear (1x) Perennial Apocalypse||Conqueror’s Crests (x40)|
|4||Clear (2x) Enchanted Forest Exploration
||Conqueror’s Crests (x40)|
|5||Clear Huey (Summer) Client Order:
Step Into the Core
|Conqueror’s Crests (x40)|
- Goals 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 rewards will be distributed instantly.