A new Ultimate Quest on planet Lillipa lies ahead, joined by a multitude of new skills, PAs, and weapons!
April 22nd Maintenance
- 4/22/2015 @ 7:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 4/21/2015 @ 6:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- 4/21/2015 @ 22:00 ~ 4/22/2015 @ 17:30
- 4/21/2015 @ 9:00 AM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
April 22nd Patch
- Launcher: Version 03.00.02
- Client: ver. 3.0501.0
- Patch Size: 2.2 GB (PC) / 1116 MB (Vita)
- If Pre-Patched: 100 MB
- Added Skills to each class.
- An [All Skill Tree Reset Pass] has been distributed.
New Photon Arts and Technics
- ハリケーンセンダー Hurricane Sender
- シュトレツヴァイ Strezwei
- グリムバラージュ Grim Barrage
- イモータルダーヴ Immortal Dove
- フォメルギオン Fomelgion
Fomelgion can be obtained by clearing a client order from Klariskrays. This client order is available to level 70+ Forces or Techers with Episode 3's Matter Board selected. [Creating a New Technique I] must be cleared as well.
- New crafting recipes and achievements are available.
- You may now desynthesize up to 10 items at the same time.
New Ultimate Quest
- Corruption Survey: Lillipa (Lv 70+)
Partial New Enemy Listing
New Interrupt Event
- Added a new Interrupt Event.
New Client Order
- Added new Client Orders
Partial New Item Listing
- The effect for Fury Gear Boost will also apply to Guard Stance. The name of this effect has been changed from [Fury Gear Boost] to [Hunter Gear Boost].
- One More Time has been adjusted so that when [Showtime] automatically reactivates, the player will only have to wait 1 second of recast time to manually activate Showtime again.
- Adjusted [Chase Arrow] so that its effect continues even if you switch to another Bullet Bow.
- Some Photon Arts and Technics will have their animation effects toned down when activated by other players.
- Added a party recruitment tool called the [Party Maker] which can be placed down on the field in Multi-Party areas. This tool can be deployed from the Quick Menu.
- Added a [Players Welcome] setting when setting up a Party at the Quest Counter. Parties with this setting will give priority to players even if the party is full of NPC partner characters. Partner characters are automatically removed once other players join mid-way.
- Adjusted the display priority of parties set with a password.
- Added a [Room Number] sorting method to the Party List menu.
- Made it easier for the player to know which diverging routes they've selected in the Story Quest. Here an [!] icon will display for the choices the player hasn't selected.
- Made adjustments to EP1 and EP2 Story Quests to allow the player to interact with the menus during certain transmission events in the story.
- For [Advance Quests], the contents of the drop items in containers will change to match the level of the appearing enemy.
- Made it easier to distinguish from items you are unable to use when browsing the Challenge Quest Recycle Shop.
- [Quest Records] Untekked weapons will be documented in the Item Records as their tekked versions.
- Attacking the shields of Ga Wonda, Gu Wonda, Sil Dinian and Sil Sadinian will no longer repel the attack. However the player will deal no damage if they attack the shield.
- Added new Potentials
- Removed the [+150% Rare Drop Booster (x3)] from the AC Shop
My Room Shop
- Updated the My Room Shop Listing
- Added items to the FUN Shop list.
- Added weapons that can be obtained through Crystals at the Pyroxene Shop.
Photon Drop Exchange Shop
- Added items to the Photon Drop Exchange Shop.
- Added items to the EXCube Shop.
Casino Prize Shop
- Added items to the Casino Prize Shop
- Some items have been removed from the listing temporarily.
My Shop Search
- You may now search up to 4 Special Abilities at the same time.
- Added an option to search for certain rarities in the My Shop Search window.
- Some items distributed before March 10th will now display as search candidates.
- Boosted the Team Points earned when clearing quests with Team Members.
- Reduced the team points needed to acquire [Team (Lv2)] and [Team Rooms].
- The confirmation window for leaving the team will now place the cursor on [No] by default.
- Added a new feature in the Team Room Expansion menu, that lets you lock or unlock the team room. Unlocking the Team Room will allow non-Team Members to enter the Team Room.
Load Reduction Measures
- Adjusted the graphics for freezing status effects to help reduce the graphical load.
- Free Partners can now be called upon once again from the Partner Terminal. The behavior for this feature has been adjusted to help reduce the server load. Re-accepting a quest may cause a bug that prevents Free Partners from being removed through the Partner Terminal. If this happens, they suggest using the Party Command menu to remove the Free Partner from the party.
- Ship Transfers will now be performed at the next scheduled maintenance.
- Reduced the charge times for Nova Strike, Guilty Break, and Rising Edge.
- Reduced Ride Slasher's charging time with the Gear Gauge at the first stage.
- Buffed the performance of Ignite Parrying.
- Extended the Just Guardable period for [D Saber Wind Parrying]
- Adjusted Scar Fugue and Facet Folia so that you can Just Attack from them even if you fail to hold onto an enemy.
- Adjusted the following Photon Arts so that you can cancel them through Weapon Actions (aka Shift)
- Tornado Dance
- Scissor Edge
- Illusion Rave
- Fake Capture
- Surprise Dunk
- Deadly Archer
- Deadly Circle
- Chaos Riser
- Expanded [Reverser Field's] range and shortened its recast times.
- Boosted the power of Katana Combat's finishing attack. Adjusted the number of hits necessary to produce the maximum damage.
- Adjusted the skill tree to make it easier to learn Snatch Step
- Extended the distance of the counter attack for [Counter Edge]
- Expanded Critical Field and Elemental PP Restorate F's range.
- Adjusted the cancellation timing with evasive actions for Strike Gust, Gran Wave, and Moment Gale.
- Boosted the amount the stat rises when feeding certain items to your mag.
- Added a [Mag Level Down Device] at the EXCube Exchange Shop
- Added Fighter and Ranger to Halva Tornado's equippable classes.
- Added Force and Bouncer to Nox Qucross' equippable classes.
- Boosted the scaling of the [Wings of Darkness] potential at level 2 and 3.
- Adjusted the Item Pack so that it can hold 999 Advance Capsules.
- Relaxed the difficulty and adjusted the attack power of the bosses appearing in the [Day of Resurrection] story quest.
- Boosted the 12 star drop rates for Mining Base 1 and 2 on [Extra Hard].
- Relaxed the difficulty for destroying parts on Zeshraider and its rare counterpart. Relaxed the range of their attacks as well.
- Adjusted the [Chance Occurrence] balancing for Rappy Slots.
- Adjusted the initial cursor position for the friends list so that it goes to the top-most online friend.
- Added a new setting in Options to stop the mouse from controlling the camera.
- Added a +500% Zoom for Symbol Art editing.
- The [Critical Field] and [Elemental PP Restorate F] effect icon will now display for Partner Characters.
- Added a feature that lets you overwrite your [My Sets] without changing their names.
- Added sub-categories to the Title List and Title Counter. This feature will display your progress in obtaining all titles within the sub-category.
- For Timed Abilities, the effects for "Subterranean Tunnels" will also work for Corruption Region: Tunnels.
- Added a button in the [Title List] menu that lets you remove the active Title.
- Added a lobby action category for actions that form letters or numbers.
- Raised the maximum height a player is allowed to reach for the following areas:
- Forest Field
- Vol. Caverns Field
- Desert Field
- Quarry Field
- Approaching an unread [Message Pack] will now automatically display its message.
- Interacting with a [Message Pack] will no longer force the player to stop moving.
- Wulffs can now appear on PC/Vita Shared Blocks.
- Wulffs can now be destroyed with striking attacks.
- Adjusted the frequency of Mr. Umblla's attacks
- Adjusted Mr. Umblla so his attacks are aimed at the player.
- Even if you attack Mr. Umblla, the Emergency Trial will not fail.
- Changed Mr. Umblla's success conditions so that he just has to attack the player once.
- Reduced the strength of Mr. Umblla's attacks.
- Adjusted the sorting of client orders for Marlu, Ouza, Risa, and Azanami
- Changed the maximum number of grinders/synthesizers you can purchase from 99 to 999.
- When purchasing items at certain shops, the text color will change as you purchase near the maximum amount of any given item.
- The time to receive the reward for Shared Ship Challenge Rankings has moved from Maintenances to Mondays at 7:00 JST.
- Added Time Attacks to the weekly rankings. This ranking will begin on April 27th with results posted on May 4th. Check ranking information for details.
- The Jukebox menu can now sort the BGM into categories.
- The Music Disc menu will now make it easier to distinguish Discs that were already registered.
- Limited prizes in the [Casino Prize Shop] will now display the date until they move out of rotation.
- There is now a new setting in Options that allows you to select which rarity range will display the Rare Drop animation.
- The [Team Command] menu is now available on non-shared ship challenge blocks.
- Shared Ship Challenge Ranking Rewards
- PSO2 Senryū Contest Rewards
- Seven Spot [United Festival Stamp Rally]
- 進化デバイス／ルクミン (Evo Device / Rukmin)
- Color Change Pass
- Free Salon Pass
- 711 Casino Coins
- PSO2es 1st Anniversary Login Campaign
- PSO2 Live Broadcast: Secret Phrase Rewards
- 鯉のぼりヘッド 黒 (Black Carp Streamer Head)
- 鯉のぼりヘッド 赤 (Red Carp Streamer Head)
- 鯉のぼりヘッド 青 (Blue Carp Streamer Head)
- 5 Casino Coin Passes
- PSO2 Live Broadcast: Ichitaro Challenge
- +100% Tribooster (x3)
- Class Skill and Balance Adjustment Compensation
- All Skill Tree Reset Passes
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega's discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the "period" suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
New Registration Campaign #16
Join in on the fun of PSO2 for the first time and receive various prizes!
- April 22nd ~ May 27th
Create a new PSO2 account and play your first character to receive:
- Evo. Device / Green Puyo
- +100% EXP Booster (x3)
- リア／フレッシュオーラ ║ Rear / Fresh Aura
※PSO2 accounts created prior to the start of this campaign do not qualify for the prizes. Logging in without creating a character will not qualify you for the prizes. The campaign specifically targets new registrations for PSO2, not PSO2es.
Prize Pickup Expiration
- August 26th
PSO2 x PSO2es Linking Campaign #10
Link your PSO2 account with a PSO2es account and play to receive prizes in each!
- April 22nd ~ May 13th
(1) Play PSO2es during the campaign period to receive these items in PSO2:
- +100% Tribooster (x5)
- Free Salon Pass
(2) Play PSO2 during the campaign period receive these items in PSO2es:
- Rappy Medal (x30)
※Accounts linked prior to the campaign are not eligible for the prizes.
Prize Distribution Date
- Late June
Client Order Campaign #85
Prizes await players who complete the qualifying client orders for Kressida and Hans!
- April 22nd ~ 28th
Qualifying Client Orders
(1) Clear Kressida's client order 「へっぽこぴーなSランククリア」 Rookie S Rank Clear to receive:
- +50% EXP Booster (x2)
- Grinder (x20)
(2) Clear Hans' client order 「砂礫の機甲兵団」 Armored Corps to receive:
- +50% Rare Drop Booster (x2)
- Grinder (x30)
Prize Pickup Expiration
- July 29th