GMs Edward and Ruby posted details about a Title update scheduled for Jan 20th, 2009. This update will fix several bugs in the game and make slight changes in game mechanics. Hopefully these changes will make the game a more enjoyable experience to everyone. Here's a rundown on the most important issues.
- Graphical Technic Nerf
- Technics will now display as high as Level 21-30 to prevent slowdown. Though they did not specifically mention this, in the Japanese version the caster will still see level 31+ technics. We're assuming this still stands.
- Machine Gun Glitch
- The Machine Gun Glitch will finally be fixed, great news for Xbox360 players.
- Rare missions
- A message will appear on the screen notifying the party that a rare mission has been received.
- The calculation of rare missions has been changed so that solo players can now receive them.
- Photon Charges
- Photon charges will now fully charge a weapon in each hand instead of 50%. In other words, a photon charge will now work the same way as they do with 2 handed weapons.
- Kicking Party Members
- It will now be impossible to kick party members between "Trial End" and "Mission End". This means you may no longer boot players when the boss or clear boxes appear.
- Party List
- When you select to join a party on the mission screen. The party list will now display open parties at the top of the list.