Phantasy Star Online 2 North American version is now officially accepting signups for the closed beta test. In order to enter the Closed Beta Test, you must INSTALL and OPEN the Xbox Insider Hub App.
Closed Beta Test Sign-Up Instructions
- Go to the Store tab on the Xbox Dashboard
- Choose “Search”
- Enter “Insider” in the search box.
- Then Get or Install the “Xbox Insider Hub”
- Afterwards, Open the “Xbox Insider Hub” to be automatically enrolled.
- In the Insider App, search for Phantasy Star Online 2, then click Join
They will announce the schedule of the closed beta test in the future.
A small footnote on the bottom also indicates that the Windows 10 version of the game is scheduled to launch later in 2020.
Can I Join On A Windows PC?
You can sign up for the game on a Windows 10 PC, however, the information listed in the app states the Closed Beta Test is exclusive to Xbox One.
Signing Up From A PC
- Open the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10
- Search for “Xbox Insider Hub”
- Get and Install the “Xbox Insider Hub”
- Open the “Xbox Insider Hub” and enroll.
- Search for “Phantasy Star Online 2”
- Tap Join.