Click above for more
Wynarl, an ancient, who watches over Nagisa.
- The Gold guy is Wynarl / ワイナール
- Wynarl is voiced by Shin-ichiro Miki.
- Wynarl is like Nagisa's spirit, similar to the way Mika was to Emilia.
- Wynarl is one of the ancients, he's cheerful and in good spirits, jokes around.
- His duty is to warn Nagisa when there's an emergency.
- Wynarl may be an ancient, but he's versed in modern knowledge.
- Is an acquaintance of Mika.
- She requests for a certain main character who belongs to that private military company. (Yah Little Wing..)
- What is her reason?
- New Boss
- ディラ・ブレイヴァス Dyra Bravas. A dragon type boss.
- It's related to the Stateria.
- It's original function was to defend a specific location, but now it runs around recklessly attacking various places.
- It spews Electrical attacks from it's mouth and can generate a tornado.
- Mission Code
- You can obtain Mission Codes through Friend Search and Free (Open) Missions
- You can distribute your code in Multiplayer and Online Multiplayer Mode.
- Mission code appears to change specific attributes of the Infinity Missions (explained below).
- For example; One variation of Mission Code can increase the experience point rate.
- Another variation can increase the amount of fire based weapons that drop.
- Infinity Mission (Mission Creation System)
- Infinity Mission aka Synthesize a mission.. (Kind of like Synthing an item in PSU)
- You can start this type of mission at a new counter called the Code Counter
- The code counter allows you to select an infinity mission.
- Two examples were given, a "Base Mission" and "Plus Mission"
- Base Mission: After you create a mission , you choose which field you want to play.
- Plus Missions: After you create a mission, you can choose a boss before you start.
- Depending on which Mission Codes you set, it can change certain aspects of the Infinity Mission.
- Codes can change; the field, the boss, the type of monsters, how long the mission takes to complete.
- There's also a bonus aspect for changing the experience boost or increasing the drop rate.
- Infinity Mission Maps are randomly generated.
- 400 additional weapons have been added.
[via 2ch + shougai pso]
ディラ・ブレイヴァス Dyla Bravas has a electrically stimulating breath.