Sega has announced an Emergency Maintenance at the following time:
- January 11th @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- ※ Click the above link to convert to your timezone.
Emergency Maintenance Reason
- To correct the bug in which 2 or more Izane would spawn within a specific Emergency Trial in [The Beckoning Woods]
Rescheduled & Additional Emergency Quests
- Crimson Castle Crusher: Jan. 13th 15:00 (JST)
- Endless Belligerence: Jan. 12th 15:00 (JST)
- (New) Crimson Castle Crusher: Jan. 15th 15:00 (JST)
Due to this inconvenience, they will announce some form of compensation in the future.
11 thoughts to “PSO2 Emergency Maintenance (01/11/2018)”
Jfc Sega get your shit together
Limited Quest Problem?
i think so, the drop rates for the trigger which was supposed to be fairly high is incredibly low.
I thought it's because of mad damage from Cyclonehdas 😀
Was that about Limited Quest?
I know this is fairly unrelated, but does anybody have any good methods of putting in AC?
I used to use the googlewallet bluestacks method, but last time was a pain and had to put in 100AC at a time to get 1.3k and I've been hearing spooky stories about bluestacks, so I'm a bit unsure now..
Any help appreciated, thanks
I'm not playing the time so free conpensation is nice
So when are they going fucking fix the Atra Dual Blade S4 that's been broken for over three goddamned weeks?
So in the end the reason was because people where making meseta on how so many Izanes spawn.
The reason was Omega Hunar standing still looking at the wall doing absolutely nothing while the MPA pounded on him. Some AIs are failing to trigger.
Comments are closed.