A patch? You know the drill.
Launcher is Currently
- Version 01.05.01
- ver. 1.0201.3
- Dark-SuN's Windows Administrator Permission Fix.
If you downloaded the game for the first time, you will need to install a 5.2GB patch before you can play online.
- Corrected a bug where the character graphics broke apart and the NPCs had an abnormal skin color.
- Corrected a bug where the Dark Falz Elder Emergency Quest would not show up despite the results of the Falz Arm quest.
- Corrected a bug where the container would appear on the ground before the aircraft that would drop relief supplies appeared on the screen.
- Corrected a bug where the chignon decoration graphics would appear abnormally bright.
- Corrected a bug where the attack animation speed would become abnormally fast if you performed a lobby action in a specific way.
- Corrected a bug where the CAST skeleton collapsed when changing from Costume to Parts while performing looping lobby actions.
- Corrected a bug that the cut-in chat would get dark while performing specific lobby actions.
- Corrected a bug where Auto Words of Friend NPCs would not appear.
- Corrected a bug where the costume "Kanagimaihime" would not show through the sides.
- Corrected a bug where you could shortcut through the Amduscia Time Attack quest.
- Corrected a bug where the BGM doesn't play in Parallel Areas Emergency Trials.
- Corrected a bug where the # of people in the room, party name, and member list did not display correctly when viewing parties in other blocks at the quest counter.
- Corrected a bug where you cannot pick up an item or see its name when defeating the Banther Ong or Rogbert
- Merry Christmas Campaign items have been delivered to storage.
- Countermeasures against cheat programs.
- Lowered the chances an Interrupt Ranking event may occur, and increased the chances of Emergency Quests to occur.
- Corrected a bug where the players wouldn't receive the correct rewards for a title when you grind your 10 star weapon to +10. If you acquired the title already, you will be compensated with 3x "Add Ability Success +10%" at a future date.
This week's scheduled maintenance will occur at a different time.
- Wednesday, December 19th @ 04:00 ~ 20:00 JST
- Tuesday, December 18th @ 2:00 PM ~ 6:00 AM EST
- Converted Time Zones
- To make various adjustments to the servers.
My Shop Search Changes
They have confirmed cheaters are collectively using the My Shop search functions at the same time causing an unnecessary burden on the servers. As a temporary response to reduce server load, they have disabled partial matches for Player ID/Character Name searches. Therefore, when you are searching for players in My Shop, you must type in their full names.