Episode 3 Info
- New Operator: Henrietta
- New Enemy: Nyau! Break the weapon they dropped for a chance to obtain an item.
- Nyau can summon scary bosses.
Episode 3 Info
- Revised some of the items listed in EP1&2's Matter Board.
- Expanded the range of available 'Item Matter' search nodes for the Matter Board.
- All Ep1&2 events are unlocked when Episode 3 starts.
- Even players who haven't advanced through the story up until now can play Episode 3 Chapter 1 immediately.
Episode 3: Chapter 1
(Top to bottom in each column.)
- Matoi returns in a new outfit.
- Dark Falz Double appears! (CV: Rie Kugimiya)
- New Story Character: Kotoshiro (CV: Tomokazu Sugita)
- New Story Character: Sukunahime (CV: Yui Horie)
- New Female Newman Character: Katori (CV: Houko Kuwashima)
- New Cast Male Character: Saga (CV: Takahiro Sakurai)
PSO2es Episode 3
- Obtain an Extreme Pass or Casino Coin Pass from the Reception Counter in PSO2es.
This list contains information gathered from attendees who visited the Festa. The information below cannot be verified at this time and is subject to change. Keep in mind this information is not exhaustive and certain details may be missing.
- They're planning on making a short 7-8 minute movie that summarizes the story events so far.
- They're planning to add new casino games in the future.
- You'll have to pay attention to a promo-video to see if you'll receive Matoi's Partner Card.
- A Japanese inn team base is under consideration.
- Japanese style weapons will be added for Planet Harukotan.
- They're taking out the Gunner's fist pump for chain trigger. You can also use it in the air. This also applies to Showtime.
- They're looking into addressing the lag.
- It looks like Katori and Saga are going to be weapon NPCs. They were described as an "odd couple."
- They're going to improve the PAs and adjust the animation speed and PP consumption for Gunslashes.
- Na Megid is ineligible for Charge Escape.
- No future plans to personally customize the AIS.
- As for using the A.I.S in another quest, they're thinking about it. It appears to be in high demand.