Step into the Battle Arena and challenge your friends in a new content update for PSO2! Please note that the NieR: Automata collaboration scratch will release two days later on March 10th.
March 8th Maintenance
- 3/8/2017 @ 2:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 3/7/2017 @ 12:00 PM ~ 3:00 AM EST
- 3/8/2017 @ 1:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 3/7/2017 @ 11:55 AM ~ 3:30 AM EST
March 8th Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.03
- Client: ver. 4.0801.0
- Patch Size: 1.7 GB (PC) / xx (PS4) / 9796MB (Vita)
Vita players will find themselves with insufficient storage space when attempting to apply the March 8th patch. It is recommended that you delete the PSO2 application and re-download the game and patch once the update becomes available. The total file size of the entire game will be approximately 13.0 GBs after the patch is applied.
- Added new Crafting Recipes and Achievements
- Added new Gathering Spots to Dragon Altar and Kuron
Franca’s Sakura Cafe
- March 8th ~ June 7th
New Bonus Quest
- 特別任務:ラッピーフィーバー (Special Mission: Rappy Fever)
- You can access the Battle Lobby by visiting the Battle blocks on Shared Ships.
New Bingo Card
- Spring 2017 Bingo
- Available March 8th ~ May 10th
New Collection Sheet
- レボルシオコレクション２ (Revolucio Collection 2)
- Available until March 7th, 2018!
New Potential Abilities
- Added new Potential Abilities
- The effect for [Wand Gear Element] will no longer turn off when re-accepting a quest.
- The Weak Bullet marker will now appear more opaque.
- Reduced the radiance of the visual effect with Light Technic attacks.
- Chaotic Roar of the Dragon will now be classified as a Level-up Quest and will be released as a Featured Quest. Clearing this quest will also present you with [Weapons Badge 2017].
- Added a new feature that lets you scratch an additional slot with Star Gems for the Battle Arena.
- Added a new Shop in which you can exchange Battle Coins earned from playing the Battle Arena.
- Updated the Treasure Shop lineup
Skill Ring Shop
- Added items to the Skill Ring Shop
- Added cuisines to the Culinary Shop
Item Lab: Grind Cap Raising
Selecting a same-name weapon with a grind cap of [+31] or higher, will increase the grind cap as follows:
- +1 Grind Cap (Always)
- +# Grind Cap (Based on the fodder’s Grind Cap value)
Both bullet points will contribute to the grind cap of the base weapon when grinding NT weapons at the Item Lab.
Item Lab: Owner Registrations
- You can now remove Owner registrations on ★12 Weapons and ★12 Units.
My Room Shop
- Updated the lineup of the My Room Shop
Badge & Memory Exchange Shop
- Added Badge & Memory Exchange 5.
- Added items to the Recycle Shop listing.
- You can now trade in 4 EXCubes for PA /Technic Customization Resets
- Added items to the Casino Shop
- Added new chat commands: /spage1～5 & /swp1～5
- This will allow you to switch between Shortcut Word pages
- Added new chat commands: /sw1～50 & /s1～50
- This will make you say phrases registered in Shortcuts 1 ~ 50.
- Added an option that allows you to disable the radar map from switching to [wide area view] during Emergency Trials.
- Added an option that lets you auto-pick up ★13 items as they drop.
- Premium Expiration Notice will now be set to notify you by default.
Made adjustments to the following quests to allow the possibility of weapons dropping in an untekked state, among all the weapons that drop in the quest.
- Mining Base Defense: Invasion
- Mining Base Defense: Intrusion
- Mining Base Defense: Demise
- Mining Base Defense: Despair
- T: Necky’s Challenge
- Added [Bonus Key Rappy F] among the possible rewards for clearing a Featured Quest.
- Super Hard and Extra Hard Level Up Quests among the Featured Quest lineup will now drop [Weapons Badge 2017]
- Added new meals to tables of Franca’s Cafe.
- Changed icon design of the Challenge Mile Boost.
- Changed the Title Rewards for: 「BEGINNING ATTACK」「ADVANCED ATTACK」「MAXIMUM ATTACK」
- The cursor position will no longer return to the top when accepting a Title Reward.
- Some Sound Effects will no longer play in Rappy Slots.
- Changed the reward for Jean’s [Attribute Grind Your Favorite Items!]
- Due to the addition of new Daily Orders, changed which Daily Orders will appear after the update.
- Changed Emergency Trial rewards for defeating the [Battle God Odin]
- Changed the way the blocks are organized due to the addition of the Battle Arena.
- Changed the names, ordering, and categories of some tutorials in the Tutorial menu.
- The following notifications will no longer occur on Shared Ships and Challenge Blocks
- Available Title Notices
- Full Temporary Storage Notices
- Changed the design of the arrow marks displayed for Rankings.
- Owner registrations will no longer occur when purchasing ★12 weapons from Player Shops.
- The trade restriction icon will now display for items that are obtained from Scratch Bonuses.
- Made some adjustments to the behavior of Double Sabers as they become sheathed.
- Reduced the stamina for Darker Walls and VR Walls on SH difficulty and below.
- Added a keybinding shortcut for displaying the [Battle Record] and [Battle Ranking]
Main Menu Changes
- Added [Content Info] to the Main Menu.
- This menu gives you the choice to view [Battle Arena Info] or [Gathering Info]
Quick Menu Changes
- You will now have the option of selecting whether you’ll transfer to the [Battle Lobby] or [Challenge Lobby] when selecting [Transfer to Shared Ships] from the Quick Menu.
- Reduced the PP consumption of [Synchro Geki] PA
- Improved the range of attack for [Synchro Zan/Kyaku/Ken/Geki].
- Reduced the PP cost and added invincibility frames for [Viola Change].
- Buffed the amount of PP recovered with normal attacks for Viola
My Shop Adjustments
- My Shop Purchase Passes will no longer be required for purchasing [★12 weapons and below] and [★11 units and below].
Casino Game Adjustments
- Reduced the length of animations in Rappy Slots
- Buffed the rewards for defeating an enemy in Mesetan Shooter.
- Buffed the rate for plural [Chances] in Li~Li~Roulette
- Buffed the rate for [Chances] in Li~Li~Roulette
- Increased the amount of Triple Chance spaces in Li~Li~Roulette
- Reduced the length of animations for Arkuma Slots.
- Battles will no longer occur below a certain stage in Arkuma Slots
- Party Boosts will now apply the effect of a [Triboost] based on the number of players in the party.
This tab will be updated after maintenance.
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
- ARKS Leagues are typically 3 hours long. Check the event itself for details on its duration.
Dark Falz Girls Challenge 2!
Each week, a member from the Dark Falz Girls will post a quiz question on their campaign page. Players who post the answer to the question through the in-game chat will receive Star Gem Tickets from the visphone!
Quiz Response Period
March 8th ~ March 15th (Maintenance)
Marinka’s Quiz Drawing
A costume I'd really like to wear!
What is Marinka’s Drawing?
Say the answer to the quiz using the in-game chat to receive Star Gems tickets in the Visiphone.
Answers must also contain まりんかの絵は prior to the actual response. Replace “xxx” with the correct answer.
30 Star Gem Ticket (x2)
PA/Tech Customization Campaign #2
Customize PA/Techs during the campaign to receive gift items such as Stargems and Weapon Camos!
Players who are logged in during the period will also receive items that will be useful for PA/Tech customization.
- March 8th ~ March 22nd (Maintenance)
(A) Log in during the campaign period to receive:
- PA Fragment (S-ATK) x75
- PA Fragment (R-ATK) x75
- PA Fragment (T-ATK) x75
- Liliparium Full Charge x3
(B) Complete (1) PA/Tech Customizations to receive the following rewards:
- SG40 Ticket x2
- +100% Tribooster x2
- Lambda Grinder x5
PA/Tech Customizations targeted for campaign (B):
Partizan: Sacred Skewer Type Zero
Twin Dagger: Raging Waltz Type Zero
Katana: Sakura Endo Type Zero
Gunslash: Ein Raketen Type Zero
Launcher: Rodeo Drive Type Zero
Ice Technique: Nabarta Type Zero
Light Technique: Gi-Grants Type Zero
(C) Complete (3) PA/Tech Customizations to receive the following rewards:
- Dudu Sandbag x1
- +100% Tribooster x2
- Salon Pass x1
(D) Complete (5) PA/Tech Customizations to receive the following rewards:
- ＊ZodiacSign x1
- +100% Tribooster x3
- Colour Change Pass x1
※ Crafting requests of any kind will not count toward the campaign.
Prize Distribution Date
- Early April 2017
Welcome Back GO! GO! Campaign #11
Returning players who haven’t logged in since February 8th’s maintenance will find a grand total 355 items awaiting them at the Visiphone!
- March 8th ~ April 5th (Maintenance)
- Clinging Nyau
- Free Salon Pass
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x5)
- +100% EXP Booster (x5)
- +100% Tribooster (x3)
- +250% Rare Drop Booster (x3)
- Extreme Pass (x5)
- Advance Capsule d (x55)
- Advance Capsule e (x55)
- Advance Capsule f (x55)
- Casino Coin Pass (x10)
- +50% Great Grinding Success (x5)
- +10% Ability Affixing Success (x5)
- Grinder (x55)
- Lambda Grinder (x5)
- Photon Sphere (x10)
- Synthesizer (x55)
- 50 Fishing Stamina Drink (x5)
- 50 Collecting Stamina Drink (x5)
- +30% Grinding Success (x3)
- Tokyo Bonus Key [Silver] (x3)
- SG40 Ticket (x2)
- Grind Skip [→5] (x3)
- Half Doll (x1)
Players who qualify for this campaign must log in during the campaign period.
Prize Pickup Expiration
- Available instantly, but expires May 10th’s maintenance.
Dark Falz Girls Client Order Campaign!
Complete the specified Client Orders during the campaign period to receive rewards!
- March 8th ~ March 29th (Maintenance)
Client Orders & Present Items
|Dark Falz Girls Client Order Campaign
|NPC||Client Order||Clear Present|
|+100% Tribooster (x1)|
|+250% Rare Drop Booster (x3)|
Destroying Guar Zigmorde’s Parts!
|+100% Tribooster (x3)|
Black Nyack Victory
|Lambda Grinder (x5)|
Let’s Aim for The Crown
|+30% Ability Affixing Success (x3)|
|Salon Pass (x1)
Colour Change Pass (x1)