New Features in Episode 2!
New Character: Astarte
The "Arks Road" is a new feature that guides players from beginners to experts. Players will collect stamps and receive rewards by clearing the designated objectives.
Clear the entire stamp card and receive a prize!
Players can create 'Support Partners' who can help assist with client orders.
You can bring them along on quests too!
All players receive a free Mini Room that can support a small amount of room items.
Shougai (a Japanese PSO Fansite) released some information from the latest Dengeki and Famitsu magazines which seems to have caused quite a furor. Here's what you can expect in July!
In July, "My Room" is getting a new feature that lets you save and switch between two room layouts! For example, everything you see in the room pictured to the left (including the furniture) was saved as "Layout Pattern A." Everything you see in the room pictured on the right was saved as "Layout Pattern B." With this new feature, you'll now be able to switch between these two layout patterns instantly. (According to the video, the my room menu also lists "mini room" as a layout pattern.) In addition, they're also going to increase the total furniture placement cost from 100 to 150.
Free Partners are another new feature coming in July. This opens up the NPC partner system to all players even if they're not registered as friends. At the Visiphone, you can register your character as a "free partner" which lets other players summon them in quests. Both players receive FUN, and there's even a friend request at the end of the quest.
You might remember this one a while back in the rumors list. It's going to be a lot easier going through the matter board in July. The main route that lets you advance through the orange orbs will have 100% drop rate. Unfortunately, this is only limited to Episode 1's matter boards.
Last but not least is the subclass EXP controversy. The subclass will now gain 10% of the EXP until it reaches level 40. If you want to level it any higher, you'll have to switch to that class. Sorry, it may not be the news you wanted to hear, but by now you should always expect a catch from SEGA.
What could this be?
Fukuoka Field Report
New Photon Blast: Ilios
It targets the enemy the player is attacking.
Support Partners: Let's raise them with Client Orders
- Team Search Function improvement
- New NPC at the Item Lab
- Free Partner System
- Furniture Placement Cost 150
- New Interface for the Esté Counter
- Three Layout Patterns for My Room
- Rare Drop Indicator
New Technics for All Elements
New Technics List
- Na Zonde
- Na Megid
- Na Grants
- Na Barta
- Na Foie
New Photon Arts
4Gamer posted a lengthy recap of the Thanks Festa event in Fukuoka. So lets jump right in.
- (EDIT) Braver has a skill called "Snatch Step" that damages enemies during the stepping animation. (Snatch Step's description was revealed in the July 9th Live Broadcast. It made no mention whether it needed a katana or bow, only that it gives off damage during the stepping animation.)
- Seems you can have more than one support partner.
- Though it won't be ready in time for July 17th's update, they want to implement a feature where you can reach the character or ship selection screen without logging out.
- We might see a new collab sometime in Autumn.
Save and Load Data at the Este Counter
Accessories get a tabbed interface
Any edits in the Este Counter are highlighted in yellow.
Monica: A new Item Lab NPC that appears on even block numbers.
Free Partners: Lets other players use your character as an NPC.
Support Partners can equip costumes, weapons, and accessories.
Ilios: A new Photon Blast that can be obtained at the EXCube Counter
Support Partner List menu at the Esté Counter.
Fukuoka Rumors List (Cannot verify, read at your own risk!) Updated 6/30
- (Upd) They are considering letting you change your team name with team points. (Not sure when they'll implement this.)
- You can receive Ilios at the Excube exchange counter.
- New Item Lab NPC's name is Monica. (Someone said her VA is Ayana Taketatsu)
- Monica appears in even blocks, while Dudu appears in odd blocks.
- (Upd) Sometime in the future, you'll be able to return to the character selection screen without logging out.
- In December, they're going to add a new 12 person quest similar to Dark Falz of last year.
- (Upd) They'll take the initiative to add more male cast parts from August onwards.
- Azanami will handle Braver Client Orders
- Sakai currently does not have plans for a PlayStation console version.
- Sakai confirmed the subclass exp limit is level 40.
- Director Suganuma seems interested in trying a quest where you fight Dudu.
- Ilios, like other Photon Blasts, has a Striking, Ranged, and Tech Type
- Several people stated seeing a Save/Load function in the Esté Counter. (Was shown in Famitsu I think?)
- Esté Counter interface has changed. (You can see assorted accessories in the screenshot above.)
- A collaboration with another company is in the pipeline.
- There's a video that plays if we fail to repel the Falz Arms. (Very unlikely we'll ever see this.)
- There's a new feature that lets you read a recap of the story.
- The Katana's "Snatch Step" skill lets you attack while evading.
- The room items stay in place when you change the theme.