Good news everyone! Maintenance has returned to its regularly scheduled time. Maintenance will occur between 10 PM ~ 4 AM EDT with the launch of a Halloween update.
October 23rd Maintenance
- 10/23/2013 @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 10/22/2013 @ 10:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
October 23rd Update
- Launcher: Version 02.01.01 [DarK-SuN’s Permissions Fix]
- Client: ver. 2.0102.0 [DarK-SuN’s Permissions Fix]
- PC Size: 28MB
- Vita Size: 18MB
- Don’t forget, today is the last day to type in the secret phrase!
- Sega has created a special team dedicated in discovering bugs for the development team. Once they discover a bug, the development team will fix the issue and check over it repeatedly until it resolves. By taking this approach, some future updates have been pushed back as a result. As is the case of the December update which now spans two months instead of one and the Item Customization System being moved to January. (Append) There’s been a lot of confusion as to whether or not SEGA had a QA team prior to the formation of this bug checking team. Yes PSO2 does have its own QA team, but this bug checking team was formed as a means to provide a stronger testing environment before distributing updates to the public. The point of this whole thing was to inform you that they changed the way they carried out their internal testing.
General Quest Boost Event
- 10/24: Ruins Exploration (+50% EXP)
- 10/25: Coast Exploration (+50% EXP)
- 10/27: Dragon Altar Exploration (+50% EXP)
- 10/28: All Quests (+50% Rare Drop)
- 10/29: Quarry Exploration (+50% EXP)
All dates and times apply 00:00 ~ 23:59 JST for the quests shown above.
Specific Quest Boost Event
- 10/24 @ 21 ~ 22:30: Ruins Exploration (+50% EXP / +100% Rare Enemies)
- 10/25 @ 21 ~ 22:30: Coast Exploration (+50% EXP / +100% Rare Enemies)
- 10/27 @ 21 ~ 22:30: Dragon Altar Exploration (+50% EXP / +100% Rare Enemies)
- 10/29 @ 21 ~ 22:30 Quarry Exploration (+50% EXP / +100% Rare Enemies)
With both boost events applied, you can experience a +100% EXP boost if you play these quests during the specific dates and times. Click the links to convert to your timezone.
Emergency Quest Advance Notice
Trick or Treat 2
- 10/25 @ 23:00 JST OR 10/25 @ 10:00 AM EDT
CO Campaign 28
This time, Halloween Xie and Hans take over for the client order campaign.
- 10/23 ~ 10/30 Maintenance
Qualifying Client Orders
Clear Halloween Xie’s Client Order こだわりの仮装のために！A Discerning Costume to receive
- +50% EXP Boosts (x2)
Clear Hans Client Order 逆襲する龍族 to receive
- Rare Drop + 50% (x2)
- Grinder (x30)
Prize Distribution Date
- November 6th’s Maintenance
Interrupt Ranking Advance Notice
Interrupt Ranking will apply to the specified bosses at the following dates and times. Click the links for the timezone conversion.
- Japanese Standard Time
- Eastern Standard Time Conversion
Dragon Ex Attack Ranking
- 10.23 @ 23:00 JST
- 10.23 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Quartz Dragon Attack Ranking
Gwanahda Attack Ranking
Org Blan Attack Ranking
Bal Rodos Attack Ranking
Snow Banther Attack Ranking
Goronzoran Attack Ranking
A +400% Rare Drop Boost will apply to the boss targeted for the Interrupt Ranking. This bonus applies while the Interrupt Ranking is in effect.
October 23rd Update
Limited Time Halloween Event!
(Oct 23rd ~ Nov 27th)
PSO2 celebrates its 2nd Halloween event with the return of Xie and a new Halloween Bingo Card! This bingo card primarily features objectives for the Quarry field. With the addition of Super Hard quests for all fields, you should be able to clear this card in no time!
Trick or Treat 2!
A new emergency quest will be released with some interesting changes from last year. For one, the quest now takes place at night and is filled with Halloween decorations! Head to the deepest area to assist the Naura cake sisters and purchase their Halloween themed cake.
Magical Dark Fantasy AC Scratch
With costumes from Madoka, Homura, Bask and Kuno, what more could you ask for?