In order to continue playing Phantasy Star Online 2, you are required to update your game. When you open the launcher, press the “ファイルチェック” file check button to begin the patching process. You can also just start the game and it will begin patching automatically.
Launcher is currently:
- Version 01.02.07
- Dark SuN's Windows Administrator Permissions Fix
You can confirm these version numbers at the lower left corner of the Launcher, and lower right corner of the Game Client.
- Corrected a bug where the Quartz Dragon would disappear and not appear again.
- Corrected a bug where the Boss containers for the "Subdue Fang Banther" may appear up on the tree and you can't acquire it.
- Corrected a bug where the Fang Banther wouldn't move and you can't subdue it.
- Corrected a bug where the game would be forced to close when you play the same quest for a long time.
- Changed block names on All Ships.
- Adjusted the clear rewards of Kuroto's client orders.
- There is a known bug in Running Practice Lillipa where the recovery pod model doesn't show.
(If you are downloading the game for the first time, you will have to download an update which requires 3.6GBs of free space.)