An update is required to continue playing Phantasy Star Online 2. The game will update automatically when starting the game from the Launcher. Alternatively, you can press the "File Check" button to force the update.
- Launcher: Version 01.05.03 [Dark-SuN's Windows Permissions Fix]
- Client: ver. 1.0301.0 [Dark-SuN's Windows Permissions Fix]
- 3.4 GBs
- 40 MBs if Pre-Patched
If you are downloading the game for the first time, you will have to download a 7GB patch.
Update Notes Preview
- A new feature will be added that will allow a certain number of premium set users to enter within full blocks.
- The number of premium blocks will be revised.
- Premium set players that use the Aesthetics Ticket may re-use that counter for a certain amount of time.
- A new feature will allow players to search matters simultaneously.
Hunter balance Changes
- Increase the amount of PP recovered during normal attacks with Swords, Partisans, and Wired Lances
- Made the Just Attack Timing somewhat quicker for Swords and Wired Lances
- Increase the amount the Gear Gauge fills for Wired Lance and Swords
Quest Unlocking Order Changes
Eased some of the difficulty for earlier parts in the game. Some of Koffee's Client Orders have been adjusted as described below.
- Changed some of the unlocking conditions
- Larger amounts of EXP (Better Rewards)
- Relaxed some of the clear conditions
These changes apply to the Mag License and all area/free-field unlocking client orders.
Some Client Orders adjusted
- Relaxed some of the target enemy levels for Hans' quests
- Relaxed some of the target enemy levels for Revelle's quest
- Improved the rewards for Echo's Client Orders
In addition to this, there are plans to revise other client orders as well. (Did not specify when…)
If you had difficulty obtaining the pre-patch for February 20th, 2013, you can download the patch files manually and place them into your installation directory.
- Feb 20th 2013 Pre-Patch Download (Provided by Synth)
Today's scheduled maintenance will occur at a different time.
- February 20th, 2013 @ 09:00 ~ 17:00 JST (Converted)
- To make various adjustments to the servers.
PSUBlog will be going on "vacation" from February 21st through the 23rd to attend a gaming press event in California. This will impact updates on the following days:
- 2/20 Wednesday: No evening updates. (EST)
- 2/21 Thursday: No morning and afternoon updates. (EST)
- 2/22 Friday: No updates.
- 2/23 Saturday: No updates.
We'll pick up from where the community left off on Monday. If you'd like to participate in updating the blog during this time, email us at [email protected] and we can get you set up.