Celebrate the 4th Anniversary of PSO2 and more in our latest update!
June 8th Maintenance
- 6/8/2016 @ 9:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 6/7/2016 @ 8:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- 6/8/2016 @ 8:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 6/7/2016 @ 7:55 PM ~ 3:30 AM EDT
June 8th Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.01
- Client: ver. 4.0301.0
- Patch Size: 2.3 GB (PC) / 3.6 GB (PS4) / 854 MB (Vita)
Ship 4 Character Creation Restriction
- The character creation restriction on Ship 4 has been removed as of June 8th’s maintenance.
Limited Time Cafe
- Franca’s Ocean Cafe
- Available until September 7th
- Cookie type candies can be compressed to +3
- Added new Crafting recipes
- Type-Zero Na Zan and Type-Zero Zonde utilize booster items such as Custom Type 1 and Custom Type 2 ranging from +10% to +30%.
- The Shimamura store will appear on the Tokyo field until September 7th.
- 混沌喚び出す龍の咆哮 (Chaotic Roar of the Dragon)
- Available until July 6th
Limited-time Client Orders
- 4th Anniversary Xie will be handing out Client Orders until August 10th.
- The Steel Prestige collection sheet will be extended until August 10th.
New Training Quests
- Fighter Basics
- Gunner Basics
- Techer Basics
- New Client Orders
New Bingo Card
- 4th Anniversary Bingo
- Available until August 10th.
Skill Ring Shop
- Added more skill rings to the Skill Ring Shop
- Added new potential abilities
- Added the 4th Anniversary Badge Exchange Shop to Xie until August 10th.
Badge And Memory Shop
- Added items to [Badge Exchange Shop 4].
- Changed some of the item rewards in the Login Stamp
- Added [Start Trigger Quest] from the Quest Counter Menu. Trigger Quests will be available starting June 15th.
- Autorun Refusal keybindings will now default to the letter [H] in Options.
- Aika’s partner character will now wield the tact based on the design from the Animation.
- You will no longer will be forced to [Talk to Koffie] from clearing the [Training Quest], in the [Free Exploration Forest] Client Order.
- Advance Quest Item Records will now display items that have the potential to drop within the entire quest, like the Revolucio series.
- The appearance of the wall effect in [Profound Darkness] will appear more transparent.
- You can now accept Daily Orders immediately after starting the game.
- The name of the [Attribute Grinding] entry in the Item Lab has changed to say [Old-Type Attribute Grinding].
- Jet Boots PA Disk icon designs have changed to the color yellow.
- For Gathering, a particular sound effect will play when you gather a high rarity item from Fishing or Collecting.
- Information will display in the Message Window, if the player selects a Piece on the Story Board that requires a specific quest to clear.
- Changed the rewards for the Interrupt Ranking’s Time Attack Ranking.
- The text in the Bonus Key’s description has now changed to say [It can be used by no later than the expiration date recorded on the item.]
- Changed the measurement rules for the [Weight Checker] towards the bug that incorrectly measured your weight under specific costumes.
- Photon Blasts have been changed so that they can now attack the parts of each enemy. Due to this change [Julius Proi]’s attack range has been expanded.
- Increased the HP of the pets wielded by Partner Characters.
- You can now hear the sound effects of Dark Falz Double’s movement if you’re farther than a certain distance.
Xie’s Client Orders
Darkness in the Dragon Altar
|Defeat 30 Darkers|
|Defeat 30 Dragonkin|
|Defeat 30 Oceanids|
Dragon Altar & Kuron
|Defeat 30 Kuronites|
An Unusual End..?
Reward: Weapons Badge 2016 Gold (x10)
4th Anniversary 2016 Bingo I
|4th Anniversary 2016 Bingo I Rewards
+75% EXP Booster (x2)
Great Success Grind Rate +30%
50 Harvesting Stamina Drink
Photon Sphere (x3)
Weapons Badge 2016 Gold (x15)
5 SG Ticket
|4th Anniversary 2016 Bingo I
|A-1||Speak to Aaltje||Skill Ring Shop Attendant|
|A-2||Clear Koffie’s client order:
|Exploration Request I|
|A-3||Clear Xie’s client order:
|A-4||Clear Koffie’s client order:
|Weapon Palette Expansion I|
|A-5||Clear the EP4-1 Story Quest||Guardian’s Awaking
|B-1||Feed an item to your Mag||—|
|B-2||Defeat a [Fordoran]||Level 1+|
|B-3||Destroy a Red Container||—|
|B-4||Defeat a [Digg]||Level 1+|
|B-5||Clear Xie’s client order:
|Dragon Altar & Kuron|
|C-1||Clear Xie’s client order:
|Darkness in the Dragon Altar|
|C-2||Defeat a [Dinian]||Level 1+|
|C-4||Defeat a [Sadinian]||Level 1+|
|C-5||Grind a Skill Ring||—|
|D-1||Destroy a Green Container||—|
|D-2||Defeat a [Fordoransa]||Level 1+|
|D-3||Speak to Henri||Franca’s Café|
|D-4||Defeat a [Deegalla]||Level 1+|
|D-5||Clear Xie’s client order:
|An Unusual End..?|
|E-1||Defeat [Goronzoran]||Level 1+|
|E-2||Defeat [Quartz Dragon]||Level 1+|
|E-3||Clear Xie’s client order:
|E-4||Defeat [Vol Dragon]||Level 1+|
|E-5||Defeat [Dragon Ex]||Level 1+|
Tweaker users (and former Tweaker users) who are experiencing NP1013 errors will need to run the following steps in order to run the game normally, as highlighted by Kyle873:
- If you’re using an outdated version of the Tweaker, please update before attempting these solutions.
- If you’re using the proxy, revert your settings:
(Orb Menu -> Other Tasks -> Revert PSO2Proxy Settings to JP)
- Close the Tweaker, then download this batch script and run it: http://tinyurl.com/z9m9omr
- Restart the Tweaker.
- If running the proxy, reconfigure the proxy using this link: http://cloud02.cyberkitsune.net:8080/config.json (Orb Menu -> Other Tasks -> Configure PSO2Proxy Server Settings)
- Launch the game.
Keep in mind that this applies to users of the proxy and the Tweaker, as well as former users of the Tweaker. Failure to do so will result in NP1013 errors cropping up.
[Courtesy of Synth]
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
Spend AC, Get Items #23
Players who spend set amounts of AC during the campaign period will receive several prizes in May.
- June 8th ~ June 29th (Maintenance)
(1) Spend 500+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- 1000 FUN Ticket (x3)
- 15,000 EXP Ticket (x3)
(2) Spend 2,000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- Good Pickaxe (x10)
- Good Fishing Rod (x10)
(3) Spend 5,000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- Yellow Rappy Suit
- Ability Affixing Success +30%
(4) Spend 10,000+ AC during the campaign period to receive:
- +150% Tribooster (x3)
- Ragol Memory (x3)
※AC / iAC spent in PSO2es prior to linking does not qualify for this campaign. However, any AC or iAC spent after linking will qualify for the campaign.
Ways You Can Spend AC
- Playing Arks Scratch on PSO2 or PSO2es
- Buying Arks Scratch Ticket Bundles
- Buying Items in the AC Shop
- Using a Scape Doll to revive
- Using AC Content at the Beauty Salon
- Spending AC to add a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to reset a Skill Tree
- Spending AC to buy a character
- Transferring to another ship
Using [Arks Scratch Tickets] to play the AC Scratch does not fulfill the campaign requirements of spending AC.
Prize Distribution Date
- Late July
AC Shop Bargains
Purchase AC Shop items at a discounted rate between June 8th ~ June 22nd.
Half-Priced AC Scratch Ticket
|AC Scratch Ticket (x1)
700 AC Beginners Set
|Item Pack Expansion +10 (x2)
AC Scratch Ticket (x1)
Character Training Set 2
|Mag Ticket (x1)
+150% EXP Booster (x3)
30 Day Order Limit Expansion (x1)
Recommended Gathering Set
|Character Storage Expansion +50 (x2)
Master Pickaxe (x5)
Master Fishing Rod (x5)
※Each item package is limited one per account.
These items will appear in yellow at the AC Shop.