Get a taste of the Las Vegas field and its characters in a new story update!
August 10th Maintenance
- 8/10/2016 @ 9:00 ~ 17:00 JST
- 8/9/2016 @ 8:00 PM ~ 4:00 AM EDT
- 8/10/2016 @ 8:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 8/9/2016 @ 7:55 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
August 10th Patch
- Launcher: Version 04.00.01
- Client: ver. 4.0401.0
- Patch Size: 2.5 GB (PC) / xx (PS4) / 1175 MB (Vita)
The following changes will be implemented in the August 24th update:
- The Recycle Shop will now accept the exchange of ★10 and ★11 eggs for Lambda Grinders. The exchange rate will be 10 eggs for 1 Lambda Grinder.
- Train Ghidoran, Type-15 Tank, and their rare counterparts will have increased drop rates for ★10 and ★11 Wanda Eggs on SH and XH.
- Train Ghidoran, Type-15 Tank, and their rare counterparts will have decreased drop rates for ★7 and ★8 Wanda Eggs on SH and XH.
Las Vegas can be accessed by progressing through the Story Board. The field will be available outside of Story Quests in the August 24th update.
Partial New Enemy Listing
New Interrupt Event
- Added a new interrupt event
- Added new events to the Story Board
- Added new Potential Abilities
Live Concert Event
- Sachiko Kobayashi will appear performing two new songs.
- Welcome ARKS
Say アンコール in chat after her first performance to hear the second song.
- The ARKS League is a new ranking system where players compete against each other for the highest score in a 20 person group.
- Players within their league can score points by completing the objective listed for the event.
- League objectives include:
- Collecting Specific Items
- Defeating a Specific Enemy
- Clearing a specific Time Attack Quest with the fastest times.
- After the event is over, players can head to ARKS League Administrator Mimi to collect their reward.
- ARKS Leagues are typically 3 hours long.
- Premium Set Users can now obtain up to 5 Collection Files
- Distribution Periods and Cooldown Times will now be displayed on the Collection Files.
- When obtaining a Collection Sheet from Pudding, it will now display your current and maximum number of collection files.
- A message and sound effect will occur when any of the [required items] drop.
- Adjusted the ordering of features in the Item Lab for added convenience.
- Item Lab features will now be grouped underneath a header.
- A new feature called [Potential Switching] has been added to the item lab.
- This feature allows you to switch to another potential if the weapon contains several potentials.
- You can switch to the other potential by paying items like Photon Spheres and Meseta.
- The My Fashion chat commands lets you switch to one of your My Fashion presets.
- /myfashion# (or) /mf#
- example: /mf3
- The Facial Expression chat command allows you to change your facial expression.
- /face# (or) /fc#
- example: /fc3
- The Camera Eyes chat command also works with facial expressions.
- /ce# on (or) /ce#
- example: /ce2 on
- From this example, their eyes will look towards the camera as they smile.
- Cut-ins will no longer temporarily reset your character’s eyes when the /ce command is active.
- The Limited-time SG Recycle Shop is now open!
- This shop will be available until December 14th’s Maintenance.
- Added the (12x AC Scratch Drawing), the (11x AC Scratch Gold Drawing), and the (10x SG Scratch Drawing).
- These drawings allow you to play the AC Scratch game (x) number of times in a single session. Adequate storage space is required to play.
- Adjusted the UI to display the remaining number of scratches to obtain a Bonus Scratch Item.
- Established a 3-minute re-acceptance period to redo a trigger quest due to disconnections.
- You will also be given 3 chances to retry a quest if you were disconnected.
- The re-acceptance period does not drain if you log out or disconnect from the server.
- The person who initiated the quest will be able to play the quest again if they satisfy all the conditions below.
- Their re-acceptance period has not expired.
- They have not used up all their retries.
- They have not cleared or failed the Trigger Quest.
- It will now display the reason why a character creation file failed to save in the PC version.
- The PS4 version will now direct you to the SEGA ID management page if you failed to complete your usage registration upon signing on.
- Seraphy is now located near Revelle.
- Jozsef and Barbara have been relocated to the 2F on the eastern side.
- [Event Chronicle] is now listed in Xiera’s menu.
- In Episode 4 Mode, Melrondia will appear regardless of your story progression for Daily Crafts.
- Petite Rodos’ description has changed to say that it appears in the Coast Field. This description change will be reflected in its Daily Order.
- Pet personality descriptions will be listed on page 1.
- The maximum number of pets you can have registered is now 20.
- You can now view the pet’s change of rarity prior to rarity evolving at the Pet Lab.
- If you’re trying to purchase an item in the Treasure Shop and you do not have enough Star Gems, a window will open confirming whether you want to purchase Star Gems.
- Improved the precision and range in displaying the guide beacon for the ARKS Road.
- Added [Elementary Lesson: Story Board] to the ARKS Road.
- Added a pillar of light in the vicinity of the Enemy Spawning Point.
- Made it easier to understand the distance and direction of the Enemy Spawning Point.
- Made adjustments to improve the visibility of the player icon in the Radar Map.
- Added Rideroid settings in Options. Rideroids will be available after 8/24.
- Changed the weapons and attire of NPCs appearing in Beach Wars 2016.
- Added outfits that qualify for the Costume Bonus in Beach Wars 2016.
- Production-type Trigger Actions from Mags will no longer occur if the player has boarded an A.I.S.
- After disembarking from the A.I.S. the camera will return to the state it was in prior to boarding.
- Adjusted the contents of the TA Ranking’s Interrupt Ranking rewards.
- Made adjustments to the Friend Referral system so that the player ID can also be written in full-width digits.
- Jean’s [Grind Your Favorite Items!] and [Attribute Grind Your Favorite Items!] will now work with New-Type Weapons.
Daily Order Adjustment
- Buffed the maximum possible EXP you can acquire through [Subdue Train Ghidoran] and [Subdue Type-15 Tank].
Weaponoid Potential Adjustments
The following Weaponoid Potentials will receive buffs to their power.
- 跳空の撃 for Kazanou
- 巌たる闘志 for Red Scorpio
- 烈地の撃 for Strike Brute
- 瞬拍の烈閃 for Blade Dance and Tenimusou
- 究極の災い for Psycho Wand
- 封龍の咆哮 for Dragon Slayer
Limit Drive Potential Adjustments
Limit Drive will receive the following buffs:
- Power Buff at Level 1
- Power Buff at Level 2
- Relaxed PP Consumption at Level 2
- Relaxed PP Consumption at Level 3
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- This calendar is unable to show Emergency Quests that occur at random.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with only their start times.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
- ARKS Leagues are typically 3 hours long. Check the event itself for details on its duration.
AC Scratch Revival Survey
Players can now request which items they’d like to see revived in future scratches with the AC Scratch Revival Survey. In order to participate, you’ll need to send out a tweet using a specific format of the item’s name in Japanese.
Please substitute the phrase “ITEMNAME” with the name of the item you wish to see revived. The item’s name must be in Japanese and inserted between the two blocks (■). The #PSO2リバイバル hashtag is also required for all tweets requesting a revival. Please check out this link to see some examples on Twitter.
Items which were released as part of a collaboration with another work do not qualify for the AC Scratch Revival Survey.
- August 10th @ 14:00 JST ~ August 21st @ 23:59 JST.