PSO2es Guide Updated
Pso2es Guide Updated
- Added Patch Notes
- Added Emergency Quests
- Added Push Notifications
- Added 5 character chips.
An update will be applied to the game in order to fix some inevitable bugs following Episode 3’s release. The remaining rewards from the Phantasy Star Festa 2014 Web Event will be granted after this maintenance.
September 3rd Maintenance
- 9/3/2014 @ 10:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 9/2/2014 @ 9:55 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
September 3rd Patch
- Launcher: Version 03.00.00
- Client: ver. 3.0001.1
- Patch Size: 25 MB (PC) / 32 MB (Vita)
- The planet and enemy names for “Planet Harukotan” appear to be based on Ainu.
Arks Cadet: Let’s Play Episode 3 Special
- Watch the three cadets play Episode 3.
- Episode 3 Director, Yu Suganuma, will be appearing as a guest.
- Future update information for Episode 3 is expected to appear in this broadcast.
- Airs: September 9th at 20:00 JST on Nico Nico Live.
Ship Transfer Delay Extension (Temporary)
- Starting September 3rd, they will be temporarily extending the time frame in which you may reuse the ship transferring process.
- After your initial transfer, you must now wait 166 hours before you can transfer again to another ship.
- They plan to return it back to its original hours, some time in the future.
Photon Art: Infinity Fire
- In August 27th’s Maintenance, they set the wrong values for Infinity Fire, making the photon art’s power lower than intended. They plan to correct this issue in the future.
Extreme Quest Bug
- They’ve confirmed a bug where the Absorption skill fails the “No Healing” stage order in Extreme Quests. They plan to correct this issue in the future.
Persona’s Voice Clips
- They’ve confirmed a bug where Persona’s voice clips aren’t playing in the “The Reason I Was Born” story quest. They plan to correct this issue in the future.
Mesetan Shooter Bug
- They’ve confirmed a bug that rarely occurs, where extra balls will drop when defeating an enemy in the Mesetan Shooter casino game. They plan to correct this issue in the future.
Photon Art: Messiah Time
- In August 27th’s Maintenance, they set the wrong values for Messiah Time, making the photon art’s power lower than intended. They plan to correct this bug in the future.
October Balance Adjustments
Due to the mistakes they made in their balance adjustments, the development team identified two problems:
- “Cluster Bullet” launcher PA is too powerful.
- Some parameters for Customized Technic Disks are too high.
Considering these problems will also greatly affect the balancing of future updates, they decided to nerf the following in October:
- Cluster Bullet’s power.
- Some of the parameters produced by Technic Customizations.
This change will affect custom disks both used and unused.
Gunner Balance Adjustments
In regards to Gunner, they’ve decided to buff Gunner’s photon arts and make the class less reliant on [S-Roll JA Bonus]. However, by enforcing those changes they discovered issues with how extremely powerful [Chain Finish], [S-Roll JA Bonus], and [Celestial Bullet (latent)] can be. They plan to perform adjustments to the Gunner class and will deliver an [All Skill Tree Reset Pass] as compensation.
These changes will occur sometime in October.
- Because a large number of ship transfers may increase the burden on the servers; they’ve temporarily extended the time frame to reuse the ship transfer function from 24 hours to 166 hours.
- Block names for each ship has changed.
- Corrected a bug where the Meseta rewards for Klotho’s Time Attack client orders were lower than intended.
- Corrected a bug where the Meseta rewards for Klotho’s Extreme Quest client orders were higher than intended.
- Corrected a bug wherein the parameters for certain set bonus effects were wrong.
- Corrected a bug where a player gets disconnected if they returned to the lobby and switched to a different weapon while their Jet Boot’s gear gauge is filled.
- WEB Interlocking Event Rewards have been distributed
- Client Order Campaign 61 rewards have been distributed.
- Nico Nico Secret Phrase rewards have been distributed.
- ドゥドゥ・サンドバッグ Dudu Sandbag
- ドゥドゥチェーン Dudu Chain
- 強化スキップ（→7 ） Grind Skip (→7)
- PSO2 x PSO2es Linking Campaign 2 rewards have been distributed.
September 3rd Update
- Added a new scratch “Illustration Collection Vol.1” to PSO2es.
- This scratch introduces another Quna chip known as Quna (Excellent) and Quna (Excellent S)
- A Mystery Chip is also contained within this scratch.
- New Emergency Quest 煉獄を纏いし龍 The Dragon Wrapped In Purgatory between September 3rd ~ September 10th.
- Returning Special Quest “United Rendezvous” with half the Energy costs.
- PSO2es Emergency Quests will be explained in detail later today.
August 27th Update
Login Bonus Screen
- Collect stamps and receive rewards!
Acquired FUN & Traveling Companions
- Upon logging in, it will display the amount of times you were a traveling companion and the amount of FUN you received since the last time you logged in.
- Added the Klariskrays chip to the Recycle Shop. It requires 25 chips
- Acquire Extreme and Casino Coin Passes once a day!
Daily Quest Added
- Added a new Daily Quest on Wednesdays.
- The “Bouncer Weapon Search Quest” makes it easy to acquire photon type chip releasing materials and bouncer class weapons!
- Increased the drop rates for some chips that appear in the following quests.
- Elementary and Intermediate (Braver Weapon Search Quests)
- Elementary and Intermediate (Force Weapon Search Quests)
- Elementary and Intermediate (Ranger Weapon Search Quests)
- Elementary and Intermediate (Hunter Weapon Search Quests)
- Decreased the drop rates for some chips that appear in the following quests.
- Intermediate (Rappy Special Survey)
Added Class Bonuses to the following Chips
- Pendulum Roll１ (Knuckle）
- Pendulum Roll１＋ (Knuckle）
- Pendulum Roll２ (Knuckle）
- Pendulum Roll２＋ (Knuckle）
- Pendulum Roll３ (Knuckle）
- Pendulum Roll３＋ (Knuckle）
- Hien-tsubaki１ (Katana)
- Hien-tsubaki１＋ (Katana)
- Hien-tsubaki２ (Katana)
- Hien-tsubaki２＋ (Katana)
- Hien-tsubaki３ (Katana)
- Hien-tsubaki３＋ (Katana)
- Torrential Arrow１ (Bow)
- Torrential Arrow＋ (Bow)
- Torrential Arrow２ (Bow)
- Torrential Arrow２＋ (Bow)
- Torrential Arrow３ (Bow)
- Torrential Arrow３＋ (Bow)
- Matoi (+ Chip Released Version)
- Azanami (+ Chip Released Version)
- Xion (+ Chip Released Version)
- Quna (+ Chip Released Version)
- Saitō Hajime (+ Chip Released Version)
- Samurai (+ Chip Released Version)
- Sakuya (+ Chip Released Version)
- Yukihime (+ Chip Released Version)
- Megurine Luka (+ Chip Released Version)
- Your last login information is displayed at the Login Screen.
- To speedup the login process, character models will no longer display when you switch characters.
- Updated the Lobby Screen.
- Changed the graphics for the battle results screen.
- Item Rarities are now displayed in the icons.
- Removed the [PSO2 News Button] from the PSO2 Link Menu.
- Adjusted the contents of the [Push Notifications] received 1 hour in advance.
- When you have several characters linked on your PSO2 account, you now can proceed directly to the ship selection screen, when pressing the button to return to the Title Screen.
Emergency Quest Schedule
▲▲ Eastern Daylight Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
▲▲ Japanese Standard Time ▲▲
Please [Refresh] the calendar after maintenance has ended!
Eastern / Central / Mountain / Pacific / Hawaii
São Paulo / London / Berlin / Moscow
Bangkok / Philippines / Sydney / Japan
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- Please resync the calendar periodically to receive the latest updates, as the schedule may change at Sega’s discretion.
- Boost Events that occur for 24 hours will appear in this calendar with their start and completion times as separate entries.
- Boost Events that occur for several hours will use the “period” suffix in their titles. Please check the Google Calendar itself to view the event duration.
Interlocking Web Event Rewards
The following items can be picked up from the Visiphone after maintenance:
- エーデルイーオー Edel Io
- クロトフM238 Klothov M238
- フォトンチェア・ラッピー Rappy Photon Chair
- 「VD『一位の価値は』 (Voice Drama Music Disc)
||September 3rd ~ September 10th’s Maintenance
- +150% Rare Drop Boost
- +150% Rare Enemy Chance Boost
- +10% Grind Success Rate Boost
- +10% Special Ability Affixing Success Rate Boost
- 20% Recycle Shop Exchange Rate Discount
- Double FUN points
- Login Bonus +1
Daily Login Campaign
Log into PSO2 each day during the campaign period to receive a special prize!
- August 28th until September 10th’s maintenance.
|9.3||+50% Rare Drop Booster (x2)|
|9.5||Extreme Pass (x2)|
|9.6||Liliparium S (x2)|
|9.7||Casino Coin Pass|
|9.8||+50% Tribooster (x2)|
|9.9||+250 Rare Drop Booster|
You have until 23:59 JST on the appointed day to pick up your item from the Visiphone. If the item doesn’t show up, please log out and log back into the game again. Don’t forget to transfer any half doll in your inventory to storage before picking up the half doll reward from the Visiphone.
Client Order Campaign #63
Complete the qualifying client orders for Hans and Kressida during the campaign period to earn multiple prizes!
- September 3rd until September 10th’s maintenance.
Qualifying Client Orders
(1) Clear Hans’ client order 「悪鬼襲来」 Hellion Invasion to receive:
- +50% EXP Booster (x2)
- Casino Coin Pass (x2)
(2) Clear Kressida’s client order 「白ノ領域のテッテーテキな探索！」 Thorough Exploration of Shironia to receive:
- +50% Rare Drop Booster (x2)
- Grind Risk Reducer +1 (x2)
Prize Distribution Date
- September 17th at the Visiphone after maintenance.