Today is a new dawn for the Phantasy Star Series as Producer Satoshi Sakai will now cover various Phantasy Star titles and goods in his new blog, Phantasy Star Series Official Blog.
Firstly, PSO2 and the 2nd Alpha test are scheduled for next year, which they will also inform you about information regarding these products at the blog.
They were asked many times if Mags exist in the TGS and Alpha test version of the game. They do indeed exist and Sakai believes he’ll just show a concept on what they would be like.
A very mechanical impression don’t you think?
According to the person in charge, the part covered in blue, that color seems to be different based on the person who equips it.
PSO2 is being worked on at a fast pace by more than 100 people. The new blog has a comment approval system, but you can of course send in your comments encouraging the staff and even ask questions about the game in general.
Sega has also opened a mixi page too, but at this fan blog, we won’t be able to cover any parts that require a mixi membership since it requires a Japanese cellphone email address to sign up.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Blog is now closed and will merge with the Phantasy Star Series Blog instead. Terada posted something interesting, did you ever want to know the top 5 missions?
Top 5 Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Missions
- 5: Scrap Spirit (730,633 times)
- 4: Gurhal Heroes（730,723 times）
- 3: Maximum Attack Infinity II（1,311,445 times）
- 2: Maximum Attack Infinity IV（1,506,059 times）
- 1: Maximum Attack Infinity I (1,651,137 times)
Worst 5 Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Missions
- 5: Moonlight Beast (8,673 times)
- 4: Challenge 2: Stage 4 (8,373 times)
- 3: Lonely Laboratory (6,359 times)
- 2: Forest of Illusion (4,295 times)
- 1: Urgent Orders (3,744 times)
We’re wondering why everyone is playing Scrap Spirit so often..
Phantasy Star Eternal Planets Maximum Attack END
Ok I know nobody cares about this game but there’s still some news. PSEP is changing their “Closed Open Beta” schedule and is hosting a Maximum Attack event. Yes, seriously it says closed open beta.
Beta Schedule Change
- Ended 10/24/2011 @ 16:00
Maximum Attack Goal
- All Player Levels should add up to 100,000 total.
- 50 Gachan Medals “ガチャンメダル x50” when the official game starts.
- 100,000 Achieved!
- The beta test period of Phantasy Star Eternal Planets is over and the official game will start later. The staff will apply bug fixes and correct the balance of the game based on feedback.
Hatsune Miku Project Diva -Extend- Pre Order
Those that reserve Project Diva Extend can receive this special bonus CD containing Vocaloid remixes and arrangements of songs including:
- Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure 2
- Ignite Infinity from Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.