Well ya guessed it, and it’s here! A video was uploaded to nico nico as well as on 2ch. But Enjoy! According to the video, it’s available for Windows PC!
[flowplayer src=http://bumped.org/backups/phantasy%20star%20online%202.mp4 width=400 height=225 splash=http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Phantasy-Star-Online-2.png]
Shougai PSO wrote down pretty much every detail they could read from the trailer. Though some of the stuff is blurry, it will give us a glimpse on what to expect for Phantasy Star Online 2.
- Action RPG
- Multiple Client Requests (Feature from PSP2 maybe?)
- Map functions change in real time
- New Interface for interacting with environment functions
- Global Development support
- Races have been thoroughly balanced
- An event where all users participate
- Implementing seasonal changes
- Original Chat System
- New Mail system
- A radical revision of the item synthesis system.
- Expands on your character’s upbringing.
- Event scenes
- NPC Approach (?)
- Your silhouette changes based on what add-ons you have.
- New Photon Art? (Blurry)
- Support for forming a community (Blurry) (Could mean teams again?)
- Adding a custom element at the time of character creation.
- Weapon training system in every category. (Blurry)
- Asynchronous communications. (Blurry)
- New Party System
- A system where enemies cooperate.
- An infinite amount of content
- A new approach to the game client
- Surprises occur every day.
- Optimization of the Lobby Feature
- Trump Card System
- A function where new users and expert users can mutually interact.