Post Broadcast Updates:
- Added information for Mr. Bowan
- Added information to the nerf proposal. Yes that applies to PAs as well.
- Added information to PSO2es
- Clarified Craft Room Item purpose.
- Added information to balance changes
EQ Boost Event Poll
Viewers selected Mining Base Defense: Invasion, which will launch April 1st at 24:00 JST with a +150% Rare Drop/EXP boost.
PSO2 Live Broadcast #18 Lobby Actions
- Say ぷりたろう in chat sometime between now through April 9th’s Maintenance to receive P.S.O.2. lobby actions.
- Easter Lobby (~5/7)
- Egg Rappy (~5/21)
- Spring Bingo (~6/11)
- Easter themed Bingo Rewards and Drop Items.
- New Emergency Quest (Wild Easter) : Available for a limited time
- New Interdimensional Enemy: Mr. Bowan (or Mr. Boin). Defeat him to get a +300% Rare Drop Boost effect for a limited time.
Advance Quests Added
- Quarry, Seabed, and Coast AQs added.
- Supports VH and SH.
- New 11 star drops
Ruins and Oceanids
- Stages 51 ~ 60
- New BIO Weapons
- New 11 star weapon drops
PAs and Technics
- Technic: Il Zan
- Katana: Kazan Nadeshiko
- Bullet Bow: Million Storm
- Partisan: Vol Grapter
Radical Laboratory AC Scratch
- Crafter Costumes
- Project CUTE’s Hamano Ikusa
- Easter Egg Rappy Suit
Class Level 70 and New Skills
- Subclass EXP Lv 50
- Hunter Skill: Fury Gear Boost
- Fighter: Critical Strike
- Ranger: Sharp Shooter
- Gunner: High Time
- Force: Element Conversion
- Techer: Long Time Assist
- Braver: Counter Edge (Katana)
- Braver: Rapid Shoot Advance (Bow)
Craft Level 40
- Extend Level Cap Expanded
- New Feature: Daily Crafts (Craft NPC requests)
- Technic Customize Recipe Level 2 added
- “Great Success” rates increased from the new Craft Support Room Items.
Episode 2: Chapter 5
- Day of Resurrection
- Takes place on the Mother Ship
- Boss: Falz Angel.
(Technically it’s pronounced like Angle, but we’ll just handwave it here. Also “Angle” has its own katakana spelling).
- Pausing after dive rolls reduced.
- Adjusted the speed it takes between the firing stance and shooting the weapon.
- Bullet spread (firing accuracy) improves for normal attacks while moving.
- PA One Point’s bullet spread (firing accuracy) improved.
- Reduced PP consumption and increased power for some PAs
Photon Blast Buffs
- Increased power based on the Mag’s level
- Improved aspects of the Photon Blast.
- You can feed them 7 ~ 9 ★ items
- Food Device Effects improved
- Change your mag’s appearance with a changing pass.
- Set Boost Items and Food to your sub-palette
- HP bar changes color based on damage type
- More Cut-in Chat designs
- Matter Board Icon changes
- Deformed Face variation added
- Select a camera position from the Quick Menu. (Similar to Digi Ichi)
Other Balance Changes
- Success rate bonus adjusted for Soul type Special Abilities.
- [Special Weapon] perks powered up during appraisal.
- OTP Storage Box for One-Time Password Users.
- Change your Character or Player ID Name.
- Character Name = 1,500 AC / Player ID Name = 3,000 AC
- Some Lv 16 Striking Photon Art power has improved.
(Over End / Slide End / Tornado Dance / Etc)
- You can check up on your Recipe, License, and Achievements through the My Room Terminal and Craft Console.
- You can change your main palette, sub-palette, weapon camo, and costumes with chat commands.
- UPD: Currently, Shunka Shunran, and S-Roll JA’s power seems to stick out as an issue. As for this problem, they believe they should come to a decision as early as possible. In April, they’ll make balance adjustments to both new and pre-existing elements; and overall, they’re going to embark on buffing or improving whatever they see fit. Sometime after the late April update, depending on the situation, there’s a possibility for some balance changes that will nerf some aspects of the game. You can expect more details of these changes, if it happens, in a future posting.
The Guardian of the Gate…
The Gate Of Despair…
A New Dark Falz Awaits
PSO2es Open Beta
- Open Beta begins April 2nd.
- You’ll start from Level 1, but certain character data will be shared.
- Those who create a new PSO2es character or play a pre-existing one between 4/2 ~ 4/16 maintenance will receive a Harisen, 1000 FUN ticket, 1 EXCube, and a +100% Tribooster.
- PSO2es players who reach level 10 in PSO2 will receive 5 Rappy Medals. If you reach level 20, you’ll receive 10 Rappy Medals.
- PSO2es will have an exclusive story.
- PSO2es iOS version coming out soon!