FFXIV x PSO2 Symposium
Purchase Dengeki PlayStation Vol. 618 to receive the item code for an FFXIV x PSO2 Poster. Also included in the issue is a special round-table symposium between the producers and director of PSO2 and FFXIV.
電撃PlayStation Vol.618 Item Codes
- FF14×PSO2ポスター (FFXIV x PSO2 Poster)
- トライブースト＋50％ (50% Tribooster)
- カジノコインパス (Casino Coin Pass x5)
July 13th Maintenance Ended
PSO2es Maintenance Ended
- 7/13/2016 @ 1:55 ~ 17:30 JST
- 7/12/2016 @ 12:55 PM ~ 4:30 AM EDT
Live Broadcast #44 Schedule
- July 17th @ 20:00 ~ 23:00 JST
- Watch it LIVE on Nico Nico.
Live Broadcast #44 (Welcome ARKS Special) Topics
- Grand Grand Grand unveiling of PSO2’s newest song [Youkoso ARKS].
- Youkoso ARKS composer, Beat Mario, will appear as a guest and reveal the inside scoop on the creation of the song.
- Follow-up report on next month’s ARKS Festival 2016!
- August news roundup and a live playthrough of the Las Vegas field.’
- Get to know the secret of the RideRoid
- News on the latest PSO2es updates.
- Dark Falz Girls & ARKS Promotions Squad-NT Corner
- Development Team Q&A Session with questions sent in from Twitter.
Secure OTP Service will be ending on September 28th at 11:00 JST. Users who only have this authentication method registered to their accounts will have their Secure OTP setting automatically cancelled. In addition, users with Secure OTP set as their preferred authentication method will also have their Secure OTP setting automatically cancelled.
After its cancellation, you will not be able to put items into your OTP storage. In addition, you will be forced to use the Item Trading Password prior to purchasing items in player shops. In order to continue using these features, Sega recommends switching over to the Google Authenticator method.
If you are not planning on using Google Authenticator, we highly recommend taking the time now to remove Secure OTP from your account. Do not delete your Secure OTP app until after you manually remove the Secure OTP service from your account. In addition, those who removed their Item Trading Password during their Secure OTP service, should take the time now to add the Item Trading Password back to their account. You can ignore the previous statement if you’re making the switch to Google Authenticator.